Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:24 pm
Tiger flys onto the top of his tree. "Weird place to live. Least it doesnt smell to weird." she mutters to herself grouchily as she watches below.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 pm
she walks into the village and sees a weird looking bird that looked like it was talking to herself.

"I have never seen anything like that before...."

She scraches head while looking at the bird.

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Tiger flies off the tree and down to the group. "There is someone coming. She has a sword. Could be dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:05 pm
She sees it fly away towards a group of people.

Hmmm.....

She walks away from the group to go back to walking the forest line.

Maha clone

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:54 pm
Her eyes widened as Mia described the scene that she had witnessed. Ruby village, she thought, as the realized the grim irony of it, ruby blood. She turned her head away for a second. She didn't really want to think about it.
So many people, thought Arianya. She wasn't used to so many people. At market day, sure, there were huge crowds, but most gave Arianya a wide berth. She felt comfortable enough with Mia, but her question seemed to have annoyed Ty. And she had only been trying to start a conversation...people were so much harder to handle than the water, or the air. Air and water were volatile, they forgave and if you tried and tried again, they would do what you wanted, eventually. THey liked to change. But people, why, it was like you had to hold them as delicately as the finest, most brittle glass, because they were so..unpredictable, and one mistake was enough to make them hate you. She'd learned that with the villagers.
And there was this man, and another girl coming. Arianya lapsed into silence.
She was a bit skittish, more cautious than she normally would have been. Her eyes were alert, and as if she wanted to be as insignificant as possible, her hair turned a gentle sandy brown-gold instead of its usual vivid blues and greens.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 pm
At the mention that the girl could be dangerous, Arianya gave a slight start. Instinctively, she put one hand on the hilt of her sword.  

insanerainbow

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:22 pm
She walked up to the group.

"hello my name is Ayu"

She streches out her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:30 pm
Tiger flies off and lands in a tree. She stares at the new woman coldly. To many people dont like it, not one bit. I should just leave, but i already said okay. Instead she ruffles her feathers and sits paitently.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 pm
Marcus continues walking toward Ruby village and notices what appears to be a group of people out of the corner of his eye. The mage shrugs, Might as well have some company. Who knows, they might be useful. With that thought firmly in his mind he walks toward them, his black robes softly brushing the grass as he goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:28 pm
Not more people! Better warn them Tiger thinks to herself as she flies towards the newcomer as a small hawk, making hawk noises as she flies to get their attention.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:22 pm
Ayu steps back alittle and notices the bird in the corner of her eye.
"hmm...I have to go now...."
She walks off towards the forest and thinks.
Being an outsider is hard!
She walks into the forest and notices her mustang Yuki and decides not to ride him.
"Not now Yuki" Ayu says in elvish and walks on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:38 pm
Mia looked up to Ty who had now turned into a hawk, flying toward another person.

"Wow! It seems like people are just being drawn to us! Oh well, more the merrier I guess.....Oh!!! Arianya! You look kind of uneasy. I guess the sudden increase of people has made you nervous, correct? Sorry. You can leave if you wish. I don't mind. But I don't think anymore people will join us once we get into those mountains."

Mia smiled at Arianya. Arianya seemed to have had a hard time already so Mia didn't want to make her anymore miserable. Then she turned to Ty up in the sky and the new man approaching. She started walking towards them.

"Hey! Ty! You've been pretty quiet yourself! You can leave as well if you want! But I'd be really happy if you would stay." Mia smiled at her. Then she turned to the man.

"As for you.....well, I'd like to know who you are and what you're doing here."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:57 pm
She say on a tree branch and watched the group from a long way. Why am I always casing trouble she said to herself looking over out the group.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:25 pm
"Well like I said...I just built a house out of a tree. Like all the elves in my city do and I saw you so I decided to check out what was happening. My name is Guuthnar." He took a breath and fiddled with his arrow he had in his hand.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:48 am
She sat and started to close her eyes. She started to have the nightmares that always have been haunting her when she was smaller. She started to think of her mother too. She watched the horrifing scene of her mother being killed right in front of her and by her own father. She started to scream and she fell out of the tree and was caught by her mustang Yuki.
"Thanks Yuki" Ayu said to him in elvish.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff