Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 pm
Jacob: "Errahum, I'm.. *cough* I'm going to make some tea, anybody else want some?"

*The necromancer shook his head at how high his voice initially was, like he just hit puberty or something. GL blinked at how he was acting, the man breathing before he started making tea.*

GL: "Uhm, sure. I can go wake her up now. Jacob, are you alright? You're acting really weird..."

Jacob: "Ah, I'm fine Galantros. I think I just need my evening tea is all..."

GL: "Alright... well, I'll go get Black now. Huh, I swear this energy drink just tasted a lot better for some reason."

*The real reason GL seemed to enjoy better tasting food was because his aura was starting to feed of Jacob's excess nervous energy. Once GL was gone, Jacob quietly sat at the table, sipped his tea, and took another breath. He glanced first at Rosemary, then at Veni, then looked at his own drink. After a moment's pause, he dropped his head on the table and begun to laugh*

Jacob: "Hahah, I'm acting so ridiculous , heh... aren't I?"

*At that point, Alzamus entered the kitchen*

Alzamus: "I just bumped into my son in the hall... I'm glad he's alright. Heh, I see he's been in here snacking. Could use something myself... Hey, I didn't know we still had some left over sausage."

*Jacob only laughed louder, shaking helplessly.*

- - - - - -

*GL just made it to his room when he heard Jacob laughing. He paused, a confused expression on his face*

GL: "Huh... I don't think I've ever heard him laugh so hard before... or laugh at all."

*He shrugged it off, and nudged Black's sleeping form*

GL: "Hey sleepy, time to wake up. We got food downstairs."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:20 pm
*BlackMN groaned, pulled the blanket over her, and curled up.* Nnnnhhh...I donwanna... *She left him no choice. He yanked the blanket off of her and shook the bed.* Alright alright I'm up. *She yawned and stretched quite dog like, got up, waved a little and smiled sleepily at GL.* Good morning. Hey...didn't you...huh.

----

*Jacob glanced at Rosemary who was staring and playing with the miracle of genetics that realm came up with for vampires blood needs (though something was still missing in it is what both Gaia vampires thought) and said,* You know blood also tastes better for me when the creature is afraid of me or hurting...too bad I can't make this disgusting thing feel either of those.

*Then at Veni who was grinning at him and trying not to laugh. The poor guy was feeding them many things they could tease him about later on. Then Jacob finally gave in and began laughing and talking,* Hehehe yup. Master has finally hit puberty! wahahahahaha.

*Alzamus entered the kitchen.* You bumped into your son or hugged him? *She started giggling.* You two think alike sometimes.

*She looked at Jacob.* Did you use the top tea leaves for yout tea, Jacob, like you had said you wanted while unconscious at my house?

You sure you only want toast Jacob? How about some waffle sticks...ooh and I think they have salami. Most people back home eat crackers and cheese with a nice stick of salami. It’s supposed to taste very...very...nice. BlackMN doesn't buy those sticks because she doesn't eat it you see. Oh that's an idea for a holiday gift...one of those cheese, cracker, salami, and sausage sets!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:13 pm
GL: "Sha-buh-wha?"

*The reaper rummged in his closet for a comfy shirt to wear, choosing one with the old atari symbol on it. He also decided to slip on some Dig-Dug character slippers, shutting the closet door behind. Looking ontop of the large piece of clothes-holding furniture, she could see the cage GL kept "Chompy" in, that ghost that took the form of a rather angry and bitey pac-man. The yellow thing snarled a bit, gnawing on one of the bars, drooling profusely*

GL: "Oh, you mean why am I not big and freaky looking? I guess I changed back after I woke up.... scared myself looking in the mirror though... I think I'm starting to remember what I did last night, it felt weird..."

*He shook his head, slapping the misbehaved pac-man on it's face, making it yelp*

GL: "Knock that off, bad Pac! Very bad Pac! Anyway, Rosemary told me to wake you up. Hungry? There's a buncha food downstairs."

- - - - -

*Alzamus had gotten himself a cup of tea as well and sat at the table*

Alzamus: "Hugged him, of course. I'm certainly glad everyone is alright... is there some sort of joke I'm missing here?"

*Jacob nearly did a spit take with his tea once Veni made other food suggestions*

Jacob: "Yes Veni, a nice breakfast of sausages, waffle sticks...."

*His reached across the table and held up a small container*

Jacob: "...and nuts! ... Uh... top tea leaves?"

*Jacob blinked confused at what Rosemary had said, while Alzamus gave a blank look... After a moment, something clicked in his mind, and he raised an eyebrow*

Alzamus: "Uh.... huh. I see what's so funny now, at least somewhat. I would just like to say you are all a bunch of horrible perverts. Now pass me that phallic banana."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:46 pm
*Rosemary snickered at what Jacob just did. At least he's not completely embarrassed any more and is now having a good laugh.* You shouted 'I want the top tea leaves' in your unconscious state yesterday before we left. You sure do love your tea.

*She then looked at Alzamus with her slight disturbing smile with her eyes half closed. And in her low voice that could either be malicious or teasing (in this case it was teasing) she said,* I'm sure you were an angel of chastity when your wife was around Alzamus.

At least we're happy this evening right? *He said chuckling while throwing the phallic banana to the old reaper.* Pervert? Maybe. I'm also forever trapped in the body of a teenager. This older appearance here is just a trick of the light, shadows, and a little bit of my shape shifting ability.

---

Ahhh...what do you remember?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:26 pm
*The elder reaper simply laughed a bit, leaning back in his seat as he sipped his tea, then gave a bit of a smirk*

"Oh sure, I was always a perfectly, innocent, naive, gentleman around her."

*Peeling the banana, he absorbed some of it before something kicked into his memory*

"By the way, Chewy told me that the military would be over sometime tonight to ask a few questions. Probably the standard things such as 'What did it look like?', or 'What can you tell us about the thing?'."

*Rosemary felt a slight twinge in the back of head, a bit of an unusual sensation. It seemed to come from the blade that Muerte was currently stored in. She had the feeling that it meant he was fully healed again.*

- - - - -

GL: "Well... I remember being angry, really angry. Feeling like I woke up from some sort of bad dream... it felt too real to be a dream though. I also remember not being able to think clearly, like I was changing how I used to, but different. It's a blur, mostly I saw something I felt was evil that I thought had made me killed you all... It tried to hurt you somehow, and I attacked it. A lot of biting, and tearing apart something. That's it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:50 pm
Well this is what I remember you doing. The bad dream was the illusion the monster had put you in. From looking at Jacob's he was good at making you think things that have happened didn't and make you believe you were somewhere else and that that was real. Apparenly in Jacob's illusion he had finally decided to take Rosemary and Veni to see his home, but it was all in ruin. Being at the house was the illusion to him and when he woke from it the two vampires were killed in front of him. I didn't even like seeing them in that impailed position even if it wasn't real... anyways after ruining his beautiful illusion, you can imagine that thing was angry so he came moments after you fell to one and relentlessy attacked. Hmmm...

*She put several of GL's toy figures onto his bed...about where she thought everyone was at and they took on the likeliness of those they represented. Rosemary's and Veni's figures tended to not do much because she wasn't paying attention to all they did at the time. She left out the Muerte part and went straigt to the part when GL came in.* Miiiinne. *She said mimicking his demon voice (in fact everyone's voice is mimicked from her mouth). His wing swiped them all away from the flame. Of course GL's figure seemed to appear out of nowhere when he showed up to save thim from the wall of fire.The demonic figure of GL crouched like Jack Skelington did against Oogie Boogie, looked back at her for a moment, looked back to the demon,* Miiine! Don't touch! Death! *and pounced the demon. She didn't remember everything he said and did so in her little battle illusion she probably missed much along with several words, but he got the idea.* Hurt them...kill you! *Eventually Sephiroth's and Hi's figures came in. Hi did something to the demon and GL swiped at him.* I wouldn't suggest doing that again...

*BlackMN's figure moved to GL, along with Rosemary's and GL pulled them closer to him.* GL: killed you...didn't want to...I killed.

*Rosemary looked a little sad and said his name.* Then I told you that you didn't kill us and you seemed relieved about it.

*Hi tossed Sephiroth his thing, turned to leave, looked back at Rosemary's, blade and said,* His soul should have belonged to Hell ages ago. I think I'll let you keep him. Perhaps when the time comes, he'll drag your soul with him to me...

*GL's figure twitched a bit while holding onto the BlackMN figure and fell down and passed out. The small bed illusion faded to normal toys.* And that's what happened. After that you were out of it and nothing woke you up. It was kinda strange though...you had organs, a heart beat, and breathed.

*She waited for GL to say something and then she said,* okay let's go down to eat.

---

Until night time, *she said and bit into the creature. These were the one thing she didn't miss about staying there...sure they were convienent and nice to have while staying there, but she didn't like not biting into someone like she was used to.*

Your son is all that without the sarcasm.

*When Alzamus had said that the soldiers would be over soon she thought to herself, "So they sent someone over already? When they send you away to somewhere when you look like s**t what do they expect you to do...stay awake and wait for them or rest?" To the reaper she said.* I had actually offered to do that at my house before we left to get it over with, but they declined.

*She then stared at the sword. She didn't really want to bring him out at the Lazeranos mansion. What was she going to do with him?* He's healed... *She sighed...she had just wanted a new sword not a person to be responsible over. She continued to have her breakfast. His soul should have belonged to Hell ages ago. I think I'll let you keep him. Perhaps when the time comes, he'll drag your soul with him to me... Later she'd have to ask him about that last sentence especially.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:17 pm
*GL just sorta stared dumbfounded, unsure of what to say really.*

GL: "I did all that? Tried to protect you all?" *he scratched the back of his head, then let his arm drop back to his side* "... at least I'm glad that the evil thing in me really is dead, though... yeah, let's... let's go eat."

*Before he walked downstairs, he first suddenly gave Black a giant hug. I'm so glad I didn't hurt anyone.... *

- - - - -

Alzamus: "True, to say Galantros is a bit shy, is like saying we reapers only occasionally enjoy a nice lava dip.'

"I think they wanted to get everyone to a safe place first, that would be my guess..."

*During the conversation, Jacob's eyes drifted to Rosemary's weapon. Something about it just seem to catch his attention*

Jacob: Rosemary, I'd like to have a look at that blade sometime later. I'd like to examine it...

*Knocking from the front door interrupted the group. Since GL was already near it, he called out to the others that he'd get it, and opened the door. There was some murmuring, and then GL entered the kitchen, a few soldiers following*

GL: "Uhm, these guys want to talk to us about what happened..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:36 pm
You and I have examined it multiple times. Other than the man in here, what else do you notice now that you haven't noticed before? Fine...but not here. *She glanced at Alzamus.* Not at his house. My livingroom should still be ruined.

*Veni looked at the new arrivals with a very pleasant welcome, nice to see you look.* Coffee, tea, sausage...nuts?

*Several minutes later* Describe the creature? Oh, I'll do better than that. *She took a sip of concentrated orange juice and with a little leaf of something in hand that she grabbed from the table, she put it on her head and looked like she was concentrating. In front of the officer BlackMN transformed to look a lot like the demon did, stringy hair, hood, yellow teeth, breathing like Darth Vader?* Hooo huuuh.

Now dear, you know he didn't sound like that.

*The creature frowned and she began mimicing the demon's disturbing raspy breathing sound.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:17 pm
*Jacob let his face fall into his hands, releasing weak snickers.*

Soldier: "Well I wouldn't mind some of those melons there..." *he pointed to some of the fruit in front of Rosemary, not realizing the euphemism game the group was playing* "...but I'm on duty."

*Jacob glanced at Rosemary for a brief second, and nearly burst out into giggles. Damn it, if I wasn't immortal I'd die laughing right now!. GL took a seat back at the table and reached over for some more food*

GL: "You sure? We got fresh coconuts. I'm going to grab me some."

Jacob: "U-uh, excuse me...snrrk"

*The normally dignified necromancer bolted from the kitchen, and rushed towards the room he and the vampires had slept in. Rosemary and Veni could hear his renewed bursts of laughter in their heads, while everyone else heard nothing... he was muting himself by covering his face with a pillow. Alzamus himself was controlling himself very well, but they could see the large amount of mirth and amusement in his eyes.*

GL: "What'd I say? I just said I was going to grab... ..."

*NOW it dawned on him what everyone was finding so funny. His eyes went wide with realization, and he shook his head, not knowing if he wanted to laugh out loud or turn red at the subject matter. Oh Lord....*

*The soldiers caught on to what was funny, and a few of them smirked or chuckled a bit. After everyone managed to calm down, and Jacob returned to his seat, Black showed them what the demon looked like. A couple of the soldiers stepped back, a bit uneasy.*

Soldier: "Can you keep up that illusion for a bit, miss? I'd like to record it for further use..."

*They sweeped a small device over Black, a green light running over her body. After that was done, they asked a few more basic questions, and began to leave. One soldier stopped though, and turned around again.*

Soldier: "Rosemary Mori? The Soul Guiders and the High Council have asked us to deliever something to you."

*He fished something out of a pocket in his suit, and handed it to her. It was a small black card, with blue and gold markings*

Soldier: "Even though you're not signed up with our military, you've been authorized to purchase military-grade weapons and equipment. Stuff that civillians normally can't get their hands on. Just show this card to any arms dealer, and you'll be able to get what you want, save for a few certain items... ...I'm guessing they're allowing this considering how many times you've all been at the center of various attacks... Please use it wisely. Have a good day."

*Both GL and Jacob blinked. Alzamus for his part calmly sipped his tea.*

GL: "Dad? Did you...."

*Alzamus simply shrugged and took another drink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:59 pm
*Rosemary laughed in his head.* For a several thousand year old man you sure are having trouble hiding your emotions. You're so cute today. XD

*BlackMN looked at the uneasy soldiers and gave them an evil smile. She then stuck out her tongue, touched her finger to it, and then to where her butt would have been. She then looked back at the guy scanning her and said,* I'm not sure how accurate this is...I'm probably off a little.

*Rosemary held a solemn face until the soldiers left. When they were gone she held up the card and looked at it almost dreamily.* Ahh geeze what timing....did you, Xylanthos, and Tiamos know my birthday is coming up? How very thoughtful of you. You guys trust and spoil me too much. *She stuck it between her 'melons' for the time being.* But...I don't know if I should be happy about this or sad because it just shows how ******** up my life is to even have a need or use for such weapons. Although...blasting holes in black hunters with one shot every now and then is very fun. So is taking one out with just the hand guns and my wits.

Just make sure you have a silencer this time. Oye. *Said Veni remembering the snipers they both once used that lacked the silencers....the two of them couldn't hear anything that managed to approach them including the niearcim mage who somehow managed to get close.*

What an amusing evening. So Jacob...when did you want to look at the sword, fix that problem, and well do whatever?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:28 pm
Alzamus: "I think feeling glad to better protect your loved ones should be the emotion that takes charge."

Jacob: "Well... the sword does have my curiosity, but that can wait. I'll need to gather up some less than common items for it later anyway. I suppose we could fix that problem, or talk about that one hallucination... Maybe later, we can take a look at one of those weapons shops for you."

*The weakened bond was a bit of a worry for the necromancer. He didn't want to risk it being broken, leaving Rosemary vunerable to anything Jiluzix might try and pull.*

*With everyone finishing with their meals, they started to put away everything that was taken out of the fridge. While GL put away a bowl of uneaten coconuts (he didn't say why he wouldn't eat them all of a sudden, but the others knew why), he glanced back at Black*

GL: "Hey Black, wanna go hang out somewhere? Maybe we could go visit somebody or something, unless you want to just go back to bed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:59 pm
*Rosemary thought about it for a moment. He was right, but she still didn't have to like it.* Yeah...like ze angel thing...practically ze only reason I zaid yes to zat one...

*BlackMN who had missed the joke and had it blown over her head still had one. She looked at the reaper.* Tehe so you wanna ditch these losers and get out of here huh? Well I kinda wanted to get myself one of those flame proof swimsuit things.

*After GL and BlackMN left, Rosemary ended up laying down on the bed in her seemingly claimed room at her friends house in a position as if she was being examined by a psychiatrist. She did find it unusual that BlackMN had stared at her at almost all angles before she had left. Veni sat quietly in a ceiling corner.* Zo my matii died zoon after giving us my bruder vhen I vaz 13 und after zat I delt vith my grief und my tata's because his mind vouldn't shut up. Outzide vaz fine because he vaz trying to be strong, but on ze inside he hurt.

*She sat up a little to look at Jacob.* Vhy do you vant to know about my illusion zo badly again? How do you vant me to tell it? I can verbally tell you, I can show you, or you could almost experience it. *She'd think him nuts for choosing the last one and try to convince him out of it.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:36 pm
GL: "Githar might have some of those at his store... we can go and say hi while we're there. He hasn't visited in a while, has he? Lemme just go change into my usual clothing"

*A little later, he was dressed in his usual attire, his wings folded behind him. At least he didn't have to hide them while in Limbo. Once he opened a portal, they traveled through it and ended up in front of Githar's store. The strange colors of the sky had started to grow transparent, showing the black void and stars hidden behind them.*

GL: "Here we are. Hey Githar, you here?"

*They entered the store, glancing around but unable to spot the green-clad reaper anywhere. He called out the man's name again, but someone else's voice answered them. Malos came jogging down the stairs that lead to his living quarters. In one of his hands was an old magazine.*

Malos: "Hey guys... Gith isn't here right now, though he should be. He's out doing his travelling-merchant thing, and he's running late. Watcha need?"

GL: "Well, Black could use a... ... Uhmm... Malos..."

*Suddenly, GL's wing covered Black's eyes. He'd just noticed what kind of magazine Malos had in his hands, and was pretty sure Rosemary didn't want her seeing THAT kind of material...*

GL: "Malos, ditch the magazine!"

Malos: "Oh sheeeeiiit! Sorry, my bad!"

*Looking around, he tossed it behind the service counter at the snack bar*

Malos: "Out of sight, out of mind...."

- - - - - -

*Jacob listened to Rosemary while he played with a coin-like charm in one of his hands, passing it through his fingers idly. When she asked how he wanted to learn about the illusion, he thought about it for a long moment.*

Jacob: "I want to know, because I know keeping those sort of things to yourself will tear you apart inside. I've done it plenty of times myself. As for how I want to experience it... the last one option. I want to see it all for myself through your eyes."

"She argued against that, trying to change his mind and have him choose another way. He shook his head... He didn't think he'd be a good 'master' if he didn't experience it as throughly as possible. He also figured it was a good way to start to repair the damaged bond between them. It'd also probably help her more than just telling him about it... that way, she'd know that somebody knows EXACTLY what she went through.*

Jacob: "I'm going to be stubborn. Let me experience it for myself."

*Moments later, he was looking through her eyes, feeling the emotions she felt. The pain of childbirth, the joy have having a child, someone you could love and they'd love you back unconditionally. And then, he experienced the more nightmarish parts. The death of her husband, her newborn child... The vicious brutality and abuse she suddenly suffered from the doctor turned to the evil mage Coatli with his evil flesh piercing smile..*

*Once it ended, Jacob was breathing hard, shuddering. He had cried out in pain during the illusion, and although it was over with, he swore he could still feel the disturbing injuries Rosemary had suffered in the illusion. He struggled to speak while trying to catch his breath.*

Jacob: "My God... I'm so sorry, Rosemary... Having to suffer through that..."

*The idea that someone had done something so horrible to a person he cared about also enraged him, and he wished he had gotten his hands on the demon before Hi did... At the very least, Galantros did a number on the b*****d before it was all over....*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:03 am
*Rosemary shrugged and acted like it didn't matter.* It vaz only an illusion. I did hurt in zat area for a vhile as vell vhen it over. Probably don't vant to have kidz anymore though. Vhat'z zo vrong vith liking such an idea...zey haf to go und ruin it...

*Veni pounced her from the ceiling and hugged her because her voice had started to break. Of course he didn't look very happy because he never enjoyed seeing her upset.* I'm sorry Rosemary. I should have waited longer or at least have tried to see if it could have worked.

It doesn't matter...I think I had a condition zat wouldn't haf easily allowed me anyways...Not vith vhat ve knew back zen.

Zo anyvayz...your illusion... Ve vouldn't haf looked like zat for very long after ve died. Vhy don't you keep zis little bit of knowledge vherever you keep ze location of your home at zat ze niearcim can't zeem to access even vhen zey catch you? Zat vay eef an ignorant demon triez it again, you'll know the difference because Jacob...I don't know if you realize zis but...

*She paused for a while, so Veni was blunt.* You were actually casting the spells and not just hallucinating it.

Basically vhatever you did zere you seemed to do in real life.

It was actually lucky you weakened your hold on her...otherwise she would have had to listened to what you said and stayed out of your head.

You can't push us aside, out, and reject us so forcefully Jacob. It has consequences like this. Even if you were confused, in that instant you didn't want me and almost disconnected me to you.

It might even seriously hurt us when done so suddenly...I don't know for sure, but I've heard stories.

Rosemary says you don't know what it's like for a vampire to die. You won't always know if we're dead for sure until after you pull whatever is lodged in our chest...of course that depends on the wound. Sometimes it'll be obvious. Like in the illusion you'll know when something like that happens, but if we actually die...not only would you feel the pains, but you might feel like part of you is dieing too because we share something right? You gained things from Rosemary and I. In turn we acquired something from you. So in a way we're like an extension of you, but you are the head so you can order us around. However like hunger can drive a person so can we influence you.

I don't know, but Rosemary and I might be more than say a limb in this because we are supposed to be a type of master amongst us right? So we could easily put more pressure on you than the weaker variety...and you have two. So having us both die on you at once might be a horrible experience for you especially if you're close because you can't die with us. That is if we're more than just a limb on you, it should be bad.

Anyways when we die our bodies will become dust. A wind from nowhere might sweep it away, but there will be practically nothing for you to be able to hug or cry onto. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust is what they say. *He smiled, an idea coming to him.* An outsider did come threateningly for me recently and he's currently being held. I can't exactly let him live after that. Especially if no one claims him...we can show you first hand what it'll look like.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 am
Jacob: "Those spells... those God-forsaken, born of Hell spells... I was actually casting them? Around everyone? Damn that creature..."

*Jacob's fist clenched tightly around the charm he'd been messing with, crushing it to dust and a fading blue glow. Those spells and curses were of the worst variety. At first he worried about the damage done to his soul, but quickly realized that he could have easily killed the others in his blind casting.*

*He then listened intently as Rosemary and Veni spoke to him about the bond in more depth, about how their deaths would affect each other. He stopped Veni though once he spoke of a captured vampire. He was surprised, to say the least... and a bit angered.*

Jacob: "Veni!... Veni, why didn't you tell me about this before?"

*He took a moment to calm himself, taking a breath. There was just too much happening this day.*

Jacob: "The next time something like that happens, I want you to tell me as soon as possible... as for witnessing his death..."

*Jacob pondered about what he'd see... it certainly wouldn't have been any worse than the sights he'd seen on Ni'Jitogrimiz. He grew concerned about the laws, but then remembered that Limbo's government couldn't exactly force their rules on allied planets. They'd be a conquering realm in that case. Even if it was against Gaia's rules, he doubted that matter... from what he'd learned over the months, those laws were for the humans, not the vampires. It helped to sway him that this vampire did apparently threaten Veni's life, and he wanted to protect the two as much as possible... In a way, it was self-defense...*

Jacob: "...I suppose it would be a morbid sort of learning experience..."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games