Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Seeing Mityl's strategy Oak waits for the opportune moment, and the moment Zidarri turned his back oak swung his club with his maximum effort straight for Zidarri's knees. whith a sollid CRACK you could hear the sound of bone a cartilage splintering and breaking. You could see bone protuding from Zidarri's once strong legs. He was on the ground now crippled in a pool of his own blood. "Should I take his skull now? The offence was against you. His life is yours now." Oak ask's Mityl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Mityl grimaced in disgust. I almost killed him once.
"let his own pack feed upon him. a crippled werewolf is of no use to them."
she cut a thin line down his stomach so that the rest of his pack could tear him apart easier.
"I believe that is all that were following me. Let's go."
retrieving her pack and sheathing her swords Mityl hoisted her pack over one shoulder.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:11 pm
And with that Oak returns to his quite with drawn self he cleans his club on the wolfs fur and slings in on his shoulder again turning away from Zidarri as if he did not even exist. "Im sorry everyone had to see that in me. Does anyone need medicine?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:17 pm
"got anything to keep me going or perhaps something that'll keep me awake enough to make the trip?"
a few days of running had worn Mityl down beyond adrenaline and she was on the brink of passing out from exertion.
"seriously either I pass out now or somebody help me stay awake..."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Oak thinks for a moment. "Well I have one thing." Oak says shyly "Do you still retain some of my strength?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:26 pm
"yes. but it's slipping away slowly."
but soon I might not have enough energy to draw strength from anyone else let alone spread my wings..."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:30 pm
"Bite my arm at a vein HARD. my blood is that of plants and animal. Mostly plant. I Make my own energy like all plants. Drink my blood and it should give a boost to your own reservs. It will taste sweet. I Know. but drink only a small amount. Lest you be over stimulated and crash."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:43 pm
Mityl smiled. she'd never been offered blood before. even if it was that of an ent.
"that's sweet."
she cut the side of his wrist with her claws and drank a bit already feeling better.
"thank you much. I needed that."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:51 pm
"Your welcome. It was the only thing I could think of." You could already see Oaks blood clotting into a hard Green Amber like scab. "None of the plants in my sight seemed to be strong enough stimulants for a creature like your self. I am glad I could help you. No one deserves to be violated like that." (Oak bends down on one knee and blushing all over his body he bends down and gently huggs Mityl.) "I'm sorry you ever had to be near one such as that. To think they can USE one in any way especially such as that. I am trully sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:59 pm
Mityl hugged Oak back.
"I'm just glad he wasn't actually attracted to me. it was only my power he wanted. no need to be sorry. he only had me five minutes "
she matched his blush by the time he let her go.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:06 pm
"Even five minutes is a sin he should have died for; but I suppose that has been taken care of now." Oak says standing up. "Im glad you are relativly unharmed." "May the great tree keep it that way!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:29 pm
"I was used to being owned five minutes at a time. everytime someone tried to humiliate me I spat the packs laws back in their faces."
she pulled open her pack and dropped a single red stone on top of Ziddari's chest.
"just something to remember me by before you die..."
smiling she headed down the path. looking back she noticed no one was following her.
"um...which way is town again?"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 pm
Tassa's giant lioness tounge lolled from her mouth in exhaustion, while they had stayed fighting, she had chased the others off, a few minor scratches and bites, but they healed quickly, her golden eyes glittered in delight at the kill, blood stained her jaws and as she transformed she quickly whipped it all off, grinning, with pure white fangs.

Adrenaline was still running through her, and her happy mood seemed to whipe away all traces of annoyance that had been in her before. "Mityl..." She smiled as she hugged her Werecat friend. "We've been searching for days, where have you been?" She asked, smiling. Noticing her friends anger and shame she pulled back keeping her infront of her. "What did they do to you..." She voice was thin and cold, filled with anger.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:52 pm
Mityl hugged Tassa like an old best friend, smiling brightly.
"I've been a slave...they killed everyone else. they kept me only to humiliate the rest of our people."
she pulled back the sleeve revealing the words branded onto inside her left arm.
"they marked me as one of their possessions even."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:03 pm
Tassa felt bile rise into her throat, in their kingdom, however flirtaious and liberal her kind were known to be, it was the highest crime any man could commit. The punishment was always death by torture, no matter what the story was. She shook her head, anger and hate filling her.

"Mityl..." Tassa was lost for words, she had spent time in the werewolf kingdom once herself, as a messenger thankfully. With a sigh she released her friend, sadness overwhelming, with a strong desire, a strong hate, a desire for revenge... "I swear by the moon goddess, I'll avenge every minute you had to endure..."

Her giddy mood was gone, replaced quickly by one filled with hate, her golden eyes glowing. "Sha, Keely... You guys okay..." She turned to Oak with a thankful smile. "You seem to be doing too much good for us lately, you're welcome to join us back to the palace if you wish..."

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff