Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
music lover's only * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical warfair
  good
  bad
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:48 pm
( i have no clue Phys pic is on the first page now i'll ask him if he s still in this with us)
"good good yes tis is fun lol, Phy let out a shout and both were lifted into the tree trops by branches and were bounced around on the leaves, "this is just like making music!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:18 pm
She really like it...She smiled. "So where are we going again?"  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:10 pm
"Teleaport Crazy Death",*blood was evely ware now, his guitars was growing and they seemed to be breathing,* that whats happens when some one gets in my way, he siad to the dead, im not done let"soul clam abobion" *the souls of the dead was talken in the body of Blood war and the Guitar toke some as well*, anyway why did i come to this place agein, o yay, that babe told me to meet her here, but the only thing here was killers, o well, i guess i can say it was a trap,but i'll wait a bit long just in case he siad  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:19 pm
"we are going to gilltricx a small twon not to far from here that sells a specile core that i ccan use t0 make my flut better.
"hey !!! wo wo wooooo eek " phy skid to halt and grabed back her new friend by the waist and stopped to look up,
"Do ya smell ...blood? lass.?"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:33 pm
She skidded to a stop and almost fell. She stopped and smelled the air. "Yeah I do..It's coming from that directon!" She pointed to the right and ran pulling Phy right behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:05 pm
'eaa " this is not how i planed me day but ea go with the flow right?" she called and moved forward with her.
the air became a little thicker as they nered the sight of the fair .
As they burst through the woods they stopped and looked. phys ears dropped in saddness.
"Guess i'sz wont be getten that core taday, aie?"
they stod on the end of a sluter fild.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:34 am
She started to smell the air again. "Wait a moment." She ran to the right again and pulled phy. She stopped and sighed. "Man look at all those dead bodys." She stopped at the edge of a feild and looked at the dead bodys.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:49 am
did she send you to? if dosen't matter just look around,, im a master musical assion what ever is sent wont work he siad,, but, i'll let you have the 1st 10 moves, but you still wont be able to do the job he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:53 am
phys eyes winded her fox instink was telling her to run but her lehs wouldn't move so she squzed the hand that held hers and gulped her tail between her legs.
"oi lass i thik it be best if we took that 10 movesand ran for it i dont' feel good a bout tis" she wispered to her pal in a thin voice. as she pulled out her flut/pan....
a song of wind all ready on her lips  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:02 am
fearth
phys eyes winded her fox instink was telling her to run but her lehs wouldn't move so she squzed the hand that held hers and gulped her tail between her legs.
"oi lass i thik it be best if we took that 10 movesand ran for it i dont' feel good a bout tis" she wispered to her pal in a thin voice. as she pulled out her flut/pan....
a song of wind all ready on her lips

(he thinks that you was sent here to kill him,,but go ahead and fight him it you want,)
* his growing body was ready for battle, * and he wait there  

williams_101

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:01 pm
She pulled out her drumsticks and they grew to be a very log sword. The plants began to grow large. "We don't want to hurt you. We just smelled blood thats all." She looked into his eyes. She got ready just incase he wanted to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:28 pm
the plants turned sharp to the tuch and entertwined them slef into a shild that huvered on a golden brezz infront of the two girls,
"I can do deffens lass for i don't have me new flut yet so i'll cover ya ta best i can!" wispered Phy  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:58 pm
Ayu smiled. "Ok thanks!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 pm
if i waned to kill you you couldn't stop me he siad not even with that flut of drum stick or sword he siad,
anyway there noghing to see here, i just waitong because someone was supose to show but nouthing so far he said,  

williams_101

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:50 pm
"I'm sorry but I think we should leave..." Ayu pulled Phy with her...."Sorry." She pulled Phy with her.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff