Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:53 pm
(Cute character.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:53 pm
GL: True.. and I was just kidding about putting them in Rosemary's office! I know she'd more than likely use me as a new hollowed out vase for her plants and such x_@;

*As he started to scoop up the jellopies, he noticed Chiinami*

GL: Hello!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:06 pm
*Black turned and said* Hi! *But continued talking to the reaper.*

Especially since she has a garden there... She was very ticked when she realized that certain plants were distroyed along with their seeds and she didn't have at least one of that species in her room at your house. Or she could use you to practice her air skills on and not be as careful to not hurt you much or more severe mind messings.

Where do you plan on putting those?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:07 pm
*GL looked at the armful of jellopies he had just scooped up, and blinked dumbly*

GL: "You know.. that's... a very good question o_O; And how are we gonna move that giant jellopy?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:24 pm
The same way I move everyone I guess. I know Rosemary or Veni could probably lift it, but whether or not they could keep it balanced is another thing. That's what they say is the problem with lifting huge heavy objects; figuring out how to balance them perfectly so they don't sway and drop...

It can be made into some weird sculpture! Don't you have an art room at your house? You can open a portal to there and I can teleport the thing and you can take a hammer and chizzle to it! ...can I even teleport something that big?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:41 pm
*Next afternoon*

*It was surprisingly chilly outside, and raining. A portal opened up at the back door, and a figure stepped out, not expecting the falling water*

Githar: Ack! ...great. Hello, anyone home? *He knocked on the door, waiting patiently.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:57 pm
*A few minutes later BlackMN opened the door and looked up at him sleepily. She carried a her scary looking doll plushie that she got the first time she was in Limbo.* Githar? Why do you even bother to knock? I thought I told you you can come in whenever you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:08 pm
*The reaper stepped in, carefully removing his now drenched trench coat. He had with him his massive backpack and a duffle bag*

Githar: "I must have forgotten, my mistake. Anyway, I came here cause well... I need a room... for a little while."

*He scratched the back of his head, looking just a little sheepish*

Githar: "For maybe a week or a bit longer."

*His portal still opened behind him, two other people stepped out. Malos, holding an umbrella so he wouldn't get drenched like his adoptive father had, and Rusty, their robot. Rusty was carrying what seemed to be an extremely heavy crate in his metallic arms*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:30 pm
Of course...*BlackMN then noticed the others coming through the portal behind him and looked at it as if she could figure out his intentions by looking at what's in there. Usually when Githar came, Malos and Rusty weren't with him. Of course there was Christmas, but that was Christmas and this is out of the blue no special occassion with a lot of stuff... Come to think of it usually when he came with his goods, he was alone with maybe a few creatures for sale, but that was about it.* Is something wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:29 pm
Githar: "Oh, not really. It's nothing too serious, for us at least. The police force in Shar decided to evacuate an area around Merchant Center for a while. They're trying again what they've done several times in other past centuries."

Malos: "Yeah, they're rebuilding that old broken down wall around it again so it's all sealed up, and they're sending in like over half the city's police and military to try and clean it up again. They said things are more than likely gonna get real messy, so they shoved all of us out of the area for a little while. We figured coming here would be a bit more comfortable then staying in one of those old provided shelters they have."

*Githar wrung out his coat outside the open door, trying to remove as much moisture as possible before closing both his portal and the back door.*

Rusty: "I-it's nice to seee you again-n, M-miss Black." *The robot bowed slightly towards her after carefully putting down his heavy looking luggage*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:57 pm
Oh good...for a moment there I thought you had went out of business and lost your store. Nice to see you too Rusty. It seems your stuttering has gotten a little better since I last saw you. *Black leaned against the wall and started thinking out loud.* Now where to put you... I haven't been taking as good care of the rooms that aren't occupied as I used to, so there may be a layer of dust in some of them and we'll need to change the sheets if there is... *She frowned.* I can't even remember which rooms still lack in new furnashings...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:04 pm
Githar: "Ah, dust isn't a problem at all... You've seen my living quarters before, so a little dust won't kill us. Though... has business been slow or something for you?"

Malos: "Hey! What is this thing, and why is it trying to eat my foot?"

*Malos gently shook his leg in the air, trying to dislodge the poring that had attached itself to his foot*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:26 pm
It's always been slow, but now it's slower especially with ShyBoy and his sister gone. The only person staying other than the ghosts and 'pets' is Sephiroth. I just seem to lack the motivation I used to have at this time.

*She looks at his foot.* That's Pilferer, a poring. It's one of the ghosts that decided to take shape as a game character. This one chose a poring which likes to pick up things and absorb them into itself...so be ware Githar! Hahahahaha... ahem. I am convinced that's its way of greeting people.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:53 pm
*Sephiroth came down the stairs by twos.* Ahaha! I've finally gotten a hold of her! We can all have that picture soon... Just the reaper I wanted to see. Galantros did mention that I wanted a group picture to you didn't he? He did ask you to contact a photographer? *Once he finds interest in something, he usually gets obsessed about it.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:22 pm
Githar: "Oh... He hasn't had the chance. You probably notice he didn't come over today... His father is holding some big council sort of meeting at his home, and GL's keeping him company. And unfortunately, I don't know any photographers... but I have friends who may know a few. I'll get in touch with them later when everything settles down back in Shar. A group photo sounds like a wonderful idea!"

*Malos meanwhile, managing to get the poring off his foot and simply plopped it on Rusty's head*

Malos: "Here Rust, you deal with the lil pink booger."

*For a long moment, poring and robot stared at each other*

Robot:.... Uhm, h-hello.

Phil:... *BUUUUURP*  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games