Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dodihuatu Naftali

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:17 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:32 pm
Inazuma hadn't expected the jolt she received from the giant monster behind her and wasd unable to stop herself from falling onto the ground in front of her. She wasn't upset about this, however, because she happened to fall into the barrier that she created for herself.

It was a good temporary thing that would keep the demons out, but it would not keep Hi from harming her if he was so much inclined to do so... which seemed probable.

She waited for a chance at a clear sky between the dualing demons and once a break appeared she jumped at it.

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:06 pm
*Rosemary stared at the spot the figure vanished at. She had still wanted to ask it about the favor she would require to do if she agreed, like if it wouldn't be one that could get her in trouble or if it could possibly be something she wouldn't be willing to do... those would be her conditions because you never know what someone may ask of you in return. The figure was gone now and she briefly wondered if it was all an elaborate hallucination, but she didn't feel sick anymore from what would have possibly taken a few days to recover from, so it couldn't have been simply her imagination could it. The girl still looked happy as if she was petted, but Rosemary didn't really do anything like that a few moments ago... But... how could a vampire be able to take the position of an angel? Weren't they supposed to be opposites in a way? She admits that she don't really know much about angels... She looked at her wrist...the puncture wound was gone too... She sighed as she cradled the sleeping girl.*

----

I'll admit that I am not comfortable about this... *Said Veni who had come down after a while and found his wife all healed while he still had the ankle and wrist wounds now in bandages and was just told everything. His vest no longer looked lumpy and there was now a bunch of vampires walking around up there...* You sure there's nothing wrong with you? No...there can't be...I don't sense anything... and you're healed when you shouldn't be... *He sighed a little.* You do know I am going to need your support until at least until I get everything sorted out with what has happened. *She simply nodded.* Or perhaps I don't... I won't know until the time comes. *He was doubtful still.* It does sound better than being one of those self mutilators though... but what if it was simply an illusion caused by illness? Well I suppose it can't hurt saying yes even if it is one. *He paced some as he thought.* You could still be with me, couldn't you?

I'm sure I could...

*He wasn't really sure how he'd feel about her becoming an angel and she knew it as well. Rosemary wasn't sure how she felt about it. This went on for a while, them talking about it; he asking her if she could quit if she wanted, she not being sure about that, him not really sure if he wants to allow her to change species in a sense...(the new job explanation didn't quite cut it for him)... He knew that he'd probably lose his power over her, which he didn't mind, but he didn't want to lose the ability to call on her if he needed it or generally know how she is doing.* Will you find a way that we could always communicate and if I need you, you will come as soon as you are able? *She replied with 'Of course.'*

*He sat down and finally said;* Do you plan on taking this position?

Yes I do. I think it would be best for all of us rather than to hide and wait for them to try again. I'd rather be this than one of them.

And the favor you'd owe?

I suppose I'll be fine with it as long as it isn't something that could get me in trouble or is something I'm not willing to do.

You sure?

Yes, I'm sure.

*Veni leaned onto her and closed his eyes. He was tired of everything at the moment.* I suppose I'll eventually be fine with it, but don't ask me for anything serious anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:44 pm
*GL opened his eyes, slowly looking around and taking in everything his senses were telling him. Aside from the major one, "PAIN! PAIN! OUCH! SORE!", he could hear people moving around, a strong scent of blood, medicines, and a weaker smell of food. He swore he could hear his stomach area grumble, despite the lack of an actual digestive organ.*

GL: "Nngh... must be spending too much time in a human form I guess. Hey... Anyone there? Can somebody tell me where I am?"

*GL raised his head a bit to look around, but grew dizzy and let it drop back down on the small pillow underneath him. A bit of yelling got his attention and worried him, until he realized it was simply a group of medics taking care of someone. Reassured that he was no longer stuck in the forest with Hi, and that he was safe again, he tried to relax...

....Hi. That b*****d. He fought a wave of anger, shaking a bit as he forced back tears. He tricked him. He abandoned his friends because he thought he saw his mom... it was so damn real though. He really thought...*

GL: I swear, I could slit that b*****d's throat with my scythe...

"He really thought he was a small child again. The sights, smells, everything just felt... right. Panic overtook him again, as he realized he didn't know the condition of his friends, quickly sitting up, only to fall out of bed*

GL: DAMN IT! s**t, s**t s**t...

Medic: Somebody's awake. C'mon, get back in bed... *A medic helped the tired reaper back into bed*

GL: I need to know if they're alright... Uh, my friends... Black, Rosemary, Veni, Shy... The THoR residents really, and that one angel.

Medic: Angel? Which one?

GL: Arrgh.. *His mind felt like a mess, and it was pissing him off that he couldn't remember their names for a moment* Inazuma!.... and Reason! *His name was blurted out as he remembered what that other angel had done for him, and concern for both was beginning to overtake him...*

Medic: You take it easy, I'll get somebody to look for those people.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:37 pm
Reason was found rather easily for he was right outside talking to Sephiroth.

This was a strangely matched pairing for both figures were tall, slender (though reason almost looked sickly compared to Sephiroth), wearing identical coats, and both has one wing growing out of their backs. The fact that Sephiroth's was a black demon's wing sitting against long white hair and reasons was a white angels wing that contracted his black short hair, made the appearance work out even more.

How would Delirium react if she saw such a thing?

This could have been registered a strange site for anyone that was new to the situation, but at this point it most people stopped paying attention to appearances outside of who was alie and who was foe. No one liked it, but this was a time of war.

Reason responded immediately to the medic's request for him to come visit a friend in the tent. When he spotted GL sitting up in his cot a smile cut his face in half.

"Oh god... I'm glad to see that you're well. I was afraid that we lost you."

He tapped his head with his index finger to indicate what he meant.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:42 pm
*GL noticed that an energy drink packet had been left next to his cot, and immediately tore it open, absorbing it's contents. Feeling marginally better, he let the empty foil packaging drop onto his sheet*

GL: Reason.. you're alright. Well... I'm not too sure if that's true to be honest.

*He rubbed his forehead, memories of what Hi did to his mind still rushing about*

GL:... The others... are they alright?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:21 am
*Sephiroth followed Reason in and heard GL's last comment.* I think the question you should be asking is if we're 'alive' not if we're 'alright.' I doubt anyone is 'alright.' Last time I saw them, BlackMN looked tired, Rosemary was extremely sick from too many and too much poisons and refused any treatment. Even argued with the medic about it. Well she did have her ankles wrapped up from the puncture wounds. Veni has wrist and ankle wounds and of course is slightly poisoned, but that didn't seem to bother him much. He did look a little depressed. Githar isn't looking well, but I'm sure he'll live. Minazi sustained minor injuries for a reaper.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:44 am
*GL just stared blankly at Sephiroth for a moment, before he started to shake and turned his gaze to his own lap. His hands covered his face as he began muttering swears in a strained voice. He forced his body to turn away from them, nearly falling over as he did, letting his legs drop over the other side of the cot.*

GL: "... s**t s**t shi'vot s**t damot s**t..." *He was visibly trembling at this point, then suddenly shook his head and slammed his fist into the wall next to him, swearing loudly* DAMN IT!

*He didn't turn to look at the other two, out of shame and embarrassment for not keeping his emotions under control. The only good thing about him being so energy drained at the moment was that he wouldn't be able to turn into that demon again, or that b*****d version of himself. He kicked the small bedside table as he tried to stand, and walk away. He didn't really know where he was going, but just away... from people, or something... He only got a few steps before his legs collapsed on him. Crying out and swearing, he forced himself back upright to try and get away from everyone.*

*One stream of self-hating thought kept runnning through his mind.. 'Son of a b***h, it's all my fault. I abandoned them, I left them by themselves! I shouldn't have survived after that, I wasn't there to help them or protect them'...*

- - - - -

*The machete savagely tore through Hi's tail, throwing him off balance for a moment as the appendage was lopped off. It squirmed on the ground, dismembered and spilling blood. Hi ignored it, his teeth having found a chance to strike into the niearcim mage's side. Not hesitating, he tore out a large chunk of the mage's flesh, devouring it for food and more energy. Coatli wasn't able to take another blow. He may have been a high-ranked mage in his order, but he was still going one on one with the Devil himself. The niearcim cried out in pain and fell to the ground, clutching his side.*

*Their battle had been a particularlly vicious one... Limbs torn off, only to be regenerated later. Large gaping wounds inflicted by blade, tooth, and claw... So much blood spilled, that it seemed like a war between two armies rather than two individuals.*

*Hi stood over Coatli, victorious, his grin full of malicious intent as sadistic and brutal thoughts ran through his minds. Picking up the mage's dropped machete, he used his own dagger and that blade to pin his arms to the ground. He admired the sight of the mage squirming for only a brief second before his tail regrew, and was sent hurtling towards Coatli's face to smash his skull apart...*

*The blow made contact with dried earth, sending rocks and dirt flying. Being so suddenly denied the pleasure of blood and flesh soaking his tail, Hi roared, looking around like a wild animal...How had the b*****d just disappeared!?*

- - - - -

*Coatli was finished. He swore at Hi as he was pinned to the ground, determined to rebel against him with his last dying breath. He cursed the satan and his Hell, and praised the "mighty" Jiluzix. His death blow was about to be delivered, when he suddenly felt the blades freed from his limbs. Something unseen wrapped itself around his torn and battered body, and dragged him to safety. Disoriented, he realized he was floating high above the ground, suspended by unseen limbs.*

Coatli: "... Hyn Dorot rin Regolunie Jiluzix, aus ghra Onur?" ("My Lord and Master Jiluzix, is that you?") *his voice was tired and strained, and he realized he suddenly had slipped into the tongue of the Niearcim. A feeling of security and warmth overcame his entire being, and something flashed by his vision. Looking behind him, tears of joy streamed down his mutilated face as he embraced one of many tendrils he saw. His Lord forgave him for his failure! The mighty Jiluzix knew he had tried with all of his being, and even though he had failed, was coming to bring him home!*

Coatli: "Hyn Regounie... Dorot Jiluzix..." ("My master... Lord Jiluzix...")

Jiluzix: Ah, Coatli. Faithful servant, you have done well. Thus your punishment for your failure will not be severe...

Coatli: " Grashkitunark, hyn vitafura Dorot, grashkitunark!" ("Thank you, my merciful Lord, thank you!")

- - - - -

*The horrid... no other word than abomination could be used... that appeared in the sky, could be seen from miles away easily. It was emerged half-way through a portal, and witnessess could only guess at the monstrosities size. It far surpassed the size of Dieamos, Hi's Hell-Serpent... some would even dare guess it's mass was more than most worlds. Jiluzix himself had come to Gaia Earth, the barrier maintained by his now pitifully weak servant not even an obstacle. Jilzuix was a creature of no single shape, seemingly a mass of eyes, teeth, claws, and tendrils. Those able to get a better look using binoculars or other such devices realized with horror that his flesh was covered in screaming, writhing bodies that more resembled slaughtered corpses.*

*Hi stared at the massive demon, making sure to burn the image into his mind's eye. This would be his future obstacle. When Jiluzix finally left the realm, taking the wounded mage with him, a sound that can only be described as million of tortured hell-souls blasted the land, defeaningly loud for the next several minutes. It was accompanied by a strong feeling of unease, fear, and pure evil that tightly gripped the hearts of all who experienced it, even Hi himself... There was no single soul that did not feel that disturbing presence, leaving many confused and frightened...*

*A bit shaken himself, Hi managed to recompose himself and turned to where he expected Inazuma to still be imprisoned... He snarled with shock and rage when he realized that the whore was free, and that traitorous demon Dieamos was tearing apart his Hell-Serpent. It helped that literally thousands of winged goblins were assisting their master, claws ripping flesh, blood spilling... Something damn near knocked him over from behind. Was he that tired, that he could be taken by surprise? Jacob... For ******** SAKE, the necromancer's head was plucked from his back! A shadow goblin, flanked by a hundred others, carried off the head*

Hi: ENOUGH! I'll lay waste to EVERYTHING in this pitiful world! NOTHING WILL BE LEFT UNTOUCHED OR PURE! *He then dove into air after Inazuma, not even caring about his original plan anymore at this moment. The full need of death and destruction had swallowed him whole, and he was about to indulge his cravings.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:06 pm
Heythere's my rescuer! heart I'm afraid in all the confusion, I lost track of you. *Willow buzzed around him.* What's wrong? *She tried studying his expression and the feel of his emotions.* You have the air of someone who blames himself for something... not just sadness over the incident. What could you possibly be blaming yourself for? *At that moment Jiluzix appeared and she stared up at the sky. Willow forgot what she was originally nagging at GL about and hid under whatever was left of his hood and peaked out. When the creature finally left and she was able to talk she practically screemed;* Eeep! WHAT WAS THAT?!

----

*Veni poked his head up above the ground to look at what was going on...and saw it.*

*Rosemary remained where she was and saw what Veni saw. When the creature left, she started laughing, but couldn't be heard over the screams. Everyone around her was suddenly fearful and she knew it and loved it. She was lost in it, tempted even to go up and 'play' with a stray when no one was looking. But then BlackMN started to squirm and sob in her arms and she was suddenly back now trying to cradle and comfort the girl, telling her everything is alright, It'll be okay, and things like that. *

-----

*After shaking off some of the shock of what had just happened, one of the vampires spotted GL and was going to keep an eye on him, like Veni had asked because he tends to blame himself for things that aren't his fault...but first... he walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.* Blue clothes, yellow eyes with an orange center, are you by chance Galantros? Master Vennil had told me to tell you where the others are in case you woke up and moved about since everyone is located in different places. *He then proceeds to tell him where everyone else is.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:38 am

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:52 am
*GL fell down, unable to get back up... He could only stare out the window where he had seen the thing, and sputter for a moment. He was shivering from the unexplainable fear as well that had froze him solid.*

GL: "I... I don't know... I don't know what that was. No idea at all... I just know I'm going to have nightmares about it for the next year or so..."

*It was at that time the vampire approached him, telling him where he could find the others. Trying to get everything sorted in his wearied mind, he slowly stood, dusting himself off.*

GL: "Uhm thanks... I'll... visit them a little later. Right now, I uh... need some time to myself."

*With that, he stumbled away from the vampire, completely forgetting that Willow was still under his hood*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:20 pm
*The person closest to Reason responded after a few moments.* Probably because with all the weird s**t that's been going on the past few days, it might even make sense if god suddenly appeared in the sky.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:49 pm
*Hi came to a sudden stop in the air, spinning around and throwing Coatli's discarded machete at Inazuma. He unsheathed his dagger at that point, and unleashed a wave of hell-fire, hoping to slow her down, and possibly ground her. Dieamos' massive claw blocked the attack, the demon grunting at the surprising amount of pain it caused him. His arm had gone numb, but he still glowered defiantly at his former "master", that eerie red glow burning bright in his sockets.*

*Dieamos was one pissed off Abomination. Hi was about to ignore him, since his hell-serpent would be more than enough of a distraction for the demon, but then got a closer look at his creation... It screeched as it was picked apart by legions of shadow goblins, accompanied by numerous gunshots. Portals were opening around the area, and soldiers were pouring out by the hundreds. Dieamos gripped on of the unholy creature's heads in it's claw, sharp fingertips piercing into the flesh and drawing blood. With a quick jerk of motion, he ripped it off it's body, and hurled it to the ground. The hell-serpent screeched and cried out as it collapsed, twitching as it struggled to cling to the last threads of life while it's blood sprayed freely. It wasn't as dangerous as before, but it was still a major threat to the soldiers who were attempting to finish it off.*

Dieamos:... I've been looking forward to this for a long time... "master"... *He shook out his numb hand, and cracked his knuckles. His skull-like face twisted into a rather creepy, disturbing grin. One simple word rang clear in Hi's head... 's**t'.*.

THWACK!

*Hi's body went hurtling through several trees, finally smacking against the side of a cliff. Furious as always, Hi stumbled to his feet, spitting out blood and broken teeth.*

Hi: I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL! If I have to lay waste to all life here, THEN SO BE IT! I'll FREE THEM ALL! ALL OF THE HUNGERS! They'll ravage everything until there's nothing left!

*Hi had that crazed look in his eyes again, alien words streaming out of his mouth rapidly. He pierced his side without hesitation, drawing swift, crude symbols into the cliffside behind him... the crazy b*****d was going to do it. Hi was going to ignore the consequences, ignore how weak and vunerable it would actually make him, ignore whatever universal "rules" he would be breaking, and unleash the worst of Hell into Gaia-Earth.*

*...Then again, whoever said he was sane in the first place?*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:23 pm

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:34 pm
As you wish. *He took a few paces back and then started following the reaper at a distance.*

*Willow spent her time sobbing silently in his hood.*

----

*With much effort Rosemary finally manage to calm the sleeping girl down. BlackMN had seemingly refused to wake up. She was once again alone with the girl since Veni was still up above. She thought about the past couple of days and then started to wonder why the hell she was still down there. Didn''t she already say yes to taking the angel position when she had spoken to Veni? Well she felt no different that was certain, so it must have been some elaborate hallucination and her healing skills had managed to triple over the past few days. She stood up and flew up to the ceiling and prepared to go to the surface above.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games