Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:27 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She looks down and noticed something in the water. She then looked at silver. "Alright, if you want to kill me, then come and get me. I wont go down so easly." She said and gotten ready to strike.
*he snaped his fingers and 5 huge snake like head came out of the water,they out all around her,there was noway to ran,and they begain to attck* i never said i i was goiing to get that close to you, thats the last thing i want you know said Silver
i can feel you fear,and i can feel your hate said a voice, twisted lol , who in the hell are you siad Silver,,im your soon to be night mere, said ALacard* his arm just got thouth,,*then all his body teleaported in*he was floating on the log"despell" *the water begain to disapear, with that the monster* can you fight he asked the girl that he didn't know her real name,
"Y-yeah." She said, as she was startled by the sudden appearence of Ala.

good,* he tele aportined right in fornt of her,and kissed his lightly on the lips*there was a dark flash, *after a flew secions he brok it, * we have a light bond now,im the new dark lord now, andif you wish you can be the lady the stand there beside me he aid, remember not all evil is bad and not all good is good, siad Alacard,
so i was right siad Silver, she is the one that can unlock the untold powers that are with inside of you siad silver wishes it and much more siad ALacard,
i'll take all the hits hits for us, i can do so with the light bond that we have he said, but i do need an qwnser tho he siad
* silver begain to open the coffin on his back*
She nods and gets ready to fight. It took her a while to register what happend after Ala came.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:14 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She looks down and noticed something in the water. She then looked at silver. "Alright, if you want to kill me, then come and get me. I wont go down so easly." She said and gotten ready to strike.
*he snaped his fingers and 5 huge snake like head came out of the water,they out all around her,there was noway to ran,and they begain to attck* i never said i i was goiing to get that close to you, thats the last thing i want you know said Silver
i can feel you fear,and i can feel your hate said a voice, twisted lol , who in the hell are you siad Silver,,im your soon to be night mere, said ALacard* his arm just got thouth,,*then all his body teleaported in*he was floating on the log"despell" *the water begain to disapear, with that the monster* can you fight he asked the girl that he didn't know her real name,

good,* he tele aportined right in fornt of her,and kissed his lightly on the lips*there was a dark flash, *after a flew secions he brok it, * we have a light bond now,im the new dark lord now, andif you wish you can be the lady the stand there beside me he aid, remember not all evil is bad and not all good is good, siad Alacard,
so i was right siad Silver, she is the one that can unlock the untold powers that are with inside of you siad silver wishes it and much more siad ALacard,
i'll take all the hits hits for us, i can do so with the light bond that we have he said, but i do need an qwnser tho he siad
She nods and gets ready to fight. It took her a while to register what happend after Ala came.
*he smiled, a dark aura came out of Alacard and clovered the 2 of them, it was like a flameing shadow, ,but this one had far greater power then the last one, stay close, and i can proteah you fully but if you stay away, i can;t do so fully with out a stonger bond,, *he drew his sword with his left hand and with his right he toke a hold of her hand,, learn to move as i move he said,* he then charged left ,teleported to the right and came out of Silver's own shadow, starkeing him repeatedly his his sword, , but the coffin toke all the hits,and bright light's his form the coffin, bruning only Alacard, form with in the arua of his own,  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:26 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

*he smiled, a dark aura came out of Alacard and clovered the 2 of them, it was like a flameing shadow, ,but this one had far greater power then the last one, stay close, and i can proteah you fully but if you stay away, i can;t do so fully with out a stonger bond,, *he drew his sword with his left hand and with his right he toke a hold of her hand,, learn to move as i move he said,* he then charged left ,teleported to the right and came out of Silver's own shadow, starkeing him repeatedly his his sword, , but the coffin toke all the hits,and bright light's his form the coffin, bruning only Alacard, form with in the arua of his own,
She nodded in agreement and waited for more comand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:25 pm
i don't know ,what powwer you have, but use them, when you can he siad,,, ,,* sliver jumped in to the air kicking Alacard, to the grond, the earth was now cracked open form the impact of the powerful kick, and water of a sea, beegain filling the barrier up with sea water*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:38 pm
williams_101
i don't know ,what powwer you have, but use them, when you can he siad,,, ,,* sliver jumped in to the air kicking Alacard, to the grond, the earth was now cracked open form the impact of the powerful kick, and water of a sea, beegain filling the barrier up with sea water*
Rie summoned some wind and blew Silver a few feet away. "I don't know what else to do."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:13 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Rie summoned some wind and blew Silver a few feet away. "I don't know what else to do."
,then this is the only opion we have right now,im sorry Dracala your last magic was in vain said Alacard,*ALacard toke her and teleaported away,* the barrier was gone,,therreiwas silver and d alone,* i must free your forsaken soul now siad Silver,*silver toke off the coffin, and it slowy opened, silver chains shot out of it and they whaped themselfs around D's body and the pulled him in like it was nothing, then it closed itself slut,* there was a bust a light was a sream, but noghing more then that

meanwhale with the main characters:, the old dark's lord's power has left him,and now just a few secions of go he was killed, by silver,,he was helpless,, what a slame siad Alacard,,, he will come after us said alacard,, for that we must become stonger,and become closer in time so we may combat it, but i won't force it on you i understand that it takes time siad Alacard  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:57 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
,then this is the only opion we have right now,im sorry Dracala your last magic was in vain said Alacard,*ALacard toke her and teleaported away,* the barrier was gone,,therreiwas silver and d alone,* i must free your forsaken soul now siad Silver,*silver toke off the coffin, and it slowy opened, silver chains shot out of it and they whaped themselfs around D's body and the pulled him in like it was nothing, then it closed itself slut,* there was a bust a light was a sream, but noghing more then that

meanwhale with the main characters:, the old dark's lord's power has left him,and now just a few secions of go he was killed, by silver,,he was helpless,, what a slame siad Alacard,,, he will come after us said alacard,, for that we must become stonger,and become closer in time so we may combat it, but i won't force it on you i understand that it takes time siad Alacard
She only nodded, still trying to grasp the fact that he sprung this on her quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:15 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

She only nodded, still trying to grasp the fact that he sprung this on her quickly.
are you hungey Alacard asked,there not much to do here, back there are somethings like a Inn, and a armor and swords shop said Alacard,*the landcape was mostly trees and rocks, there was allmost on sign of people but for the Inn that had some people in in and the shop,, there was music in the back ground coming form the inn*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

are you hungey Alacard asked,there not much to do here, back there are somethings like a Inn, and a armor and swords shop said Alacard,*the landcape was mostly trees and rocks, there was allmost on sign of people but for the Inn that had some people in in and the shop,, there was music in the back ground coming form the inn*
"Yeah and why don't we look at the swords too." She answered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:16 pm
* sounds good said Alacard, food 1st he siad* they came up to the Inn,*the door opened on its own, in side there was happy people haveing a good time, may i help you siad a man his heir was long and silver, he worre a hat and a couk, what may i help you with he asked them,  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:12 am
williams_101
* sounds good said Alacard, food 1st he siad* they came up to the Inn,*the door opened on its own, in side there was happy people haveing a good time, may i help you siad a man his heir was long and silver, he worre a hat and a couk, what may i help you with he asked them,
"We want a room. Perferably, two beds." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:34 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
there's only one room left, it only have one bed said the man,,i don't need a bed, so you can have it all to your self said Ala,
*Ala was realing looking over the barkeep, who are you he asked the barkeep, markus, said the keep, realy, said Ala  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:22 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
there's only one room left, it only have one bed said the man,,i don't need a bed, so you can have it all to your self said Ala,
*Ala was realing looking over the barkeep, who are you he asked the barkeep, markus, said the keep, realy, said Ala
"Kay, that'll work."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:57 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Kay, that'll work."
what can i get you to eat said Markus with a smile but a hint of evil to it as well, *markus liked like he was wrighting thing on a paper pad,  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:01 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Kay, that'll work."
what can i get you to eat said Markus with a smile but a hint of evil to it as well, *markus liked like he was wrighting thing on a paper pad,
"How about chicken I guess." She smiled.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff