Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 am
Your wish is granted, but he'll only teach you how to be emo and not how to weild the buster sword.

I wish the KH crew add the FF worlds in it. It would be so cool to visit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Wish granted but you can only visit them for stupid mini-games.

I wish in KH I didn't have to hear sora sing Under the Sea.

Sora: The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake.. xp

OMG SHUTUP!!! scream burning_eyes

RIKU: YEAH SHUTUP! scream  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:52 pm
Your wish is granted but in Sora's place Donald sings.

I wish that Roxas would have really fallin of the tower in Twilight Town and seriously hurt himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:34 pm
darthriku01
Your wish is granted but in Sora's place Donald sings.

I wish that Roxas would have really fallin of the tower in Twilight Town and seriously hurt himself.

WOW!!! Your wish is cruel... Wish granted, but he lands on Siefer and they have to be rushed to the hospital. Their pain is shared... MWA HA HA HA HAA!!!

I wish that emoness was more accepted in the world emo ... (I'm using a lot more emo emoticons, aren't I...)  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:45 am
Your wish is granted, but due to lots of emoness, there will be no fighting around making the game so boring to play.

I wish to know why Ansem the Wise goes into hiding instead of report this to King Mickey.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:23 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Your wish is granted, but due to lots of emoness, there will be no fighting around making the game so boring to play.

I wish to know why Ansem the Wise goes into hiding instead of report this to King Mickey.

Well, that is actually a well known fact... Wish granted, he did so cuz he was ashamed of not being able to stop his apprentices of meddling with darkness, and having being started meddling with hearts in the first place. But knowing this, you lose belief that Ansem was so wise for running away from his problems and trying to get his revenge by using kids.

I wish that the word "pwned" would end up in the dictionary... Xaldin TOTALLY diserved it for being my easiest Organization boss domokun

Xaldin: HAAAY scream I pwned SO many people, it isn't even funny!!! ... How did you beat me so easily anyways question

I just pwned you too fast for you to use your dragon attack! HA blaugh  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:41 pm
Wish granted but pwned means something totally different then u wanted to be.

I wish i had a button that i push when im mad that shows kairi getting attacked by millions of nobody and heartless and being powerless of get then away

u can tell i hate kairi

Kairi: ur just jealous that sora likes me
Ha in ur dreams sora probliy just likes u like a friend that why he didnt hug you right off when u found each other and why did sora go on his hands and knees for riku

Kairi: I don't know *start to cry*

Hee your crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Fire_Queen713
Wish granted but pwned means something totally different then u wanted to be.

I wish i had a button that i push when im mad that shows kairi getting attacked by millions of nobody and heartless and being powerless of get then away

u can tell i hate kairi

Kairi: ur just jealous that sora likes me
Ha in ur dreams sora probliy just likes u like a friend that why he didnt hug you right off when u found each other and why did sora go on his hands and knees for riku

Kairi: I don't know *start to cry*

Hee your crying

... Meany... Wish granted, but Sora, Riku, and I always come to her rescue!

Kairi: Thank YOU!!!

Remember, I'm always here if it doesn't work out with Sora wink
joke...

I wish you would stop bagging, harming, killing, and any other negative occurances posible towards Kairi domokun She hasn't done anything to you emo  

pwnd_by_twlt

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:11 pm
Wish granted but she still dreams and thinks about it.
I wish that more Final Fantasy characters where put in KH3  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:54 pm
Wish granted, but there is some issues on the Cids to be featured.

I wish th- *pushed aside by Riku*

Riku: I wish to know why there are no threesomes featuing me, Kairi, and Sora. Our names do stand for Earth, Ocean, and Sky after all...

Why would you want to know that confused ?

Riku: ... Just curious stare ...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:04 am
pwnd_by_twlt
Wish granted, but there is some issues on the Cids to be featured.

I wish th- *pushed aside by Riku*

Riku: I wish to know why there are no threesomes featuing me, Kairi, and Sora. Our names do stand for Earth, Ocean, and Sky after all...

Why would you want to know that confused ?

Riku: ... Just curious stare ...

Wish granted because i always kill kairi jk but when you found out u tryed to pull ur eyes out

I wish i can be mean to kairi more cause she bugs me i dont know why i thinks its that i hate people how think there better then ever one  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:29 pm
You'r persistant, aren't you stare ... Wish granted, but Riku&Sora hate you for doing so...

I wish to understand why Fire_Queen713 thinks Kairi is "supposedly" trying to act like she's better then ever one... I'm seriously trying to understand the hate ninja  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:18 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
You'r persistant, aren't you stare ... Wish granted, but Riku&Sora hate you for doing so...

I wish to understand why Fire_Queen713 thinks Kairi is "supposedly" trying to act like she's better then ever one... I'm seriously trying to understand the hate ninja

So
Wish granted, I have a lot of hate to kairi because my dad is Xemnas joking
But you found out the truth and hided in a closet for 1 year

I wish Xemnas was my real dad so i can do kool things and he did kill me or try to take mt heart of hurt me in any way  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:56 am
I don't fully understand, but granted. Unfortianately, your heart is too weak to become part of the Organization anyways...
I wish to come out of the closet ninja ...

Riku: WHAT? gonk ?

NOT LIKE THAT scream  

pwnd_by_twlt

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:26 pm
wish granted but when u walked out xemnas pushed u back in

I wish

Riku: step aside apprentice.

ok* steps to the side*
thanks for letting me use road to dawn at otakon. heart heart 3nodding

Riku: your welcome. I wish i became a keyblade wielder first instead of sora.

Sora: HEY!!  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games