Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*She lands on a tree about 500 feet away and looks on as the fight continues, far enough away to e safe?*
"no" the voice echoes in your head. and it becomes apparent it can read your thoughts. Once again, i lunge at the foul beast, this time laching onto its neck, and it squirts blood out, covering my fur, the beast screaming.
~Is there anything i can do?????~ *jumps back into the air and conyinues to fly slowly*

"just go...i'll handle him." More blood squirts from his wounds as he reaches back, and pulls on me, trying to get me off, but only opening the wound more sinc ei won't let go. he howls in pain as he pulls harder.
*Kurai cotinues to fly, hoping its not just his pride telling her to leave*

The beast yanks on the wolfs tail, and the wolf yelps and lets go, its tail broken, it leaps back at the beast, angered now. It laches onto the beasts back, low enough so it can't get a hold of it. My voice echoes out to you again. "nevermind me. Run. Run as far away as you can. and never turn back. never look back. and never let your will waver. for if yours wavers, my very existence will."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:04 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*She lands on a tree about 500 feet away and looks on as the fight continues, far enough away to e safe?*
"no" the voice echoes in your head. and it becomes apparent it can read your thoughts. Once again, i lunge at the foul beast, this time laching onto its neck, and it squirts blood out, covering my fur, the beast screaming.
~Is there anything i can do?????~ *jumps back into the air and conyinues to fly slowly*

"just go...i'll handle him." More blood squirts from his wounds as he reaches back, and pulls on me, trying to get me off, but only opening the wound more sinc ei won't let go. he howls in pain as he pulls harder.

The beast yanks on the wolfs tail, and the wolf yelps and lets go, its tail broken, it leaps back at the beast, angered now. It laches onto the beasts back, low enough so it can't get a hold of it. My voice echoes out to you again. "nevermind me. Run. Run as far away as you can. and never turn back. never look back. and never let your will waver. for if yours wavers, my very existence will."
*Horrified by his words, kurai continue to fly. She does a large turn and heads to the left*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*Horrified by his words, kurai continue to fly. She does a large turn and heads to the left*

"and whatever you do, never, ever coem in contact with an angel."
The beasts jumps high into the air, spreading its wings to fly after you, quickly gaining on you. I start to bite through its wings, and i make a large hole, and keep making it biger, ripping through the leather flap, the beast howling and flying faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:09 pm
*Kurai tears begin to fall slowly. She continue to fly but now does a wide sweep and lands because she is out of breath and it is soon becoming light again. She jumps into the air once more, and knows she cant continue for much longer*  

Cyanide_Moofin

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:11 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
"Vampires...." she murmured quickly. "I know I know..." and nodded gently, rubbing her scalp. "I know what you speak of."

"Then be wary. you never know just who and what they'll be disguised as", I say as a tiny bunny leaps out towards you, fangs bared, and i stab my sword into it .
She looked at him and the bunny and looked up at him and said, "Don't worry....I will be fine." and smiled kindly, her fangs glinting in the light.

"very well then, hope you have a splendorous day then" i say, resheathing my sword, i pickup the rabbit, and head through some brush and sit down by a tree, i set the rabbit down beside me, before placing my hand over it and bringing it back to "life" where it looks at me for a moment, then hops away.
She followed him in silence and stood behind him and looked down. "You know....there's no point if this place is infested..." and sighed. She looked at the rabbit as it ran and said, "Why not leave?"

"Me?" he smiled "why should i leave. for me this is my home. theres nothing. and no one. out there for me. out there poeple can find me and kill me. here, i am safe. here, i have family and company, if tiny killer rabbits count."
She laughed a bit and looked at him and said, "Don't assue everyone hates you. I haven't killed you, or tried have I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Kuraisuki
*Kurai tears begin to fall slowly. She continue to fly but now does a wide sweep and lands because she is out of breath and it is soon becoming light again. She jumps into the air once more, and knows she cant continue for much longer*

I completely tear apart the left wing, and crawl along the exposed bones to its back, and hang on as he plummets towards the ground out of control, we land hard, burrowing into the ground.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
She looked at him and the bunny and looked up at him and said, "Don't worry....I will be fine." and smiled kindly, her fangs glinting in the light.

"very well then, hope you have a splendorous day then" i say, resheathing my sword, i pickup the rabbit, and head through some brush and sit down by a tree, i set the rabbit down beside me, before placing my hand over it and bringing it back to "life" where it looks at me for a moment, then hops away.
She followed him in silence and stood behind him and looked down. "You know....there's no point if this place is infested..." and sighed. She looked at the rabbit as it ran and said, "Why not leave?"

"Me?" he smiled "why should i leave. for me this is my home. theres nothing. and no one. out there for me. out there poeple can find me and kill me. here, i am safe. here, i have family and company, if tiny killer rabbits count."
She laughed a bit and looked at him and said, "Don't assue everyone hates you. I haven't killed you, or tried have I?"

"I never said everyone was like me. and anyways, are you hungry at all, food is plentiful here. no matter how you like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:16 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

I completely tear apart the left wing, and crawl along the exposed bones to its back, and hang on as he plummets towards the ground out of control, we land hard, burrowing into the ground.
*kurai hears the large crash.She hoes Zal is still alive and stops once more, unable to breathe. The sun is on the horzon and she can see well. She sits on the ground in some underbrush to catch her breath. She can't continue to fly any longer, fearing collision from lack of sight*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*kurai hears the large crash.She hoes Zal is still alive and stops once more, unable to breathe. The sun is on the horzon and she can see well. She sits on the ground in some underbrush to catch her breath. She can't continue to fly any longer, fearing collision from lack of sight*

He crawls out of the ground limping slowly, his hind legs broken, his tail in more pain and bloodiness then it already was. he still tasted the angels blood that was flowing through the demons body. It tasted so good...my voice echoes to you again..."you can come back everything willl be fine now..but..could you bring some supplies..or make some splints or somthing...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:24 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

He crawls out of the ground limping slowly, his hind legs broken, his tail in more pain and bloodiness then it already was. he still tasted the angels blood that was flowing through the demons body. It tasted so good...my voice echoes to you again..."you can come back everything willl be fine now..but..could you bring some supplies..or make some splints or somthing...?
*She answers back yes and begins to pick up straight limbs. She picks beries off of the bush she is in and puts them onto her small bag. She then runs back to Zal*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:28 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She answers back yes and begins to pick up straight limbs. She picks beries off of the bush she is in and puts them onto her small bag. She then runs back to Zal*

(thats a hell of a long way to run...) I slowly drag myself into a nearby clearing and sit waiting for you, blood dripping from my back, legs, and tail. suddenly I hear his voice. gods. like from all those years ago when he cursed me. "You have been forgiven! we have seen yuor deeds, we will grant you back your body, to be claimed when you are healed, and can have back your wings! now live!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:33 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

(thats a hell of a long way to run...) I slowly drag myself into a nearby clearing and sit waiting for you, blood dripping from my back, legs, and tail. suddenly I hear his voice. gods. like from all those years ago when he cursed me. "You have been forgiven! we have seen yuor deeds, we will grant you back your body, to be claimed when you are healed, and can have back your wings! now live!"
*Kurai know that she wont make it running. She decides to to give up and jumps into the air. She can't see well due to the amount of light, but she continue to fly fast. She nears the site, but when she does, she collides into a tree. She tumbles to the ground but is ok, save a few cuts and bruises. She run the few yards left when she finally comes upn Zal*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:37 pm
I drag myself towards you a bit..."hes dead...he put up a fight though..he certainly tried to tak eme with him..i'm not sure i was alone though..." i look up towards where god had appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:39 pm
hookshot1
I drag myself towards you a bit..."hes dead...he put up a fight though..he certainly tried to tak eme with him..i'm not sure i was alone though..." i look up towards where god had appeared.
*Kurai dumps the berries out then quicklty retreats to the shade of a tree. She rips up a piece of cloth she uses to clean her bow and hands it and the sticks to Zal*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:43 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
*Kurai dumps the berries out then quicklty retreats to the shade of a tree. She rips up a piece of cloth she uses to clean her bow and hands it and the sticks to Zal*

"umm...i don't exactly have hands here..i only get my body back after i'm healed.....and as far as i'm concerned, putting them in my blood soaked mouth isn't going to help."  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff