Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Chaos looked at Hisyarumon for a moment as he floated in the air in front of him. "Are you going to digivolve? I would rather fight you are full strength and have a real challenge." He said simply, sharpening his claws on each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 pm
kirashimu
(Techno, just so you know, you are killing things for the spirits side right now XD

Cold, I know right, so many options! XD)

Caturamon was hurt by the whip but he ignored the pain. Sindurmon was down and he had to help her. He swung himself at the Boltmon to hurt him while he was distratcted. However, it seemed that the group had forgotten about Makuramon, who was throwing exploding gems at Rosemon.

(I had no idea what was going on but now I do)
Dax was in the shadows, crept for a while before he decided to make his move.
He raised his digivice in the air. It glowed brightly and then the great pwnsome Ultimatechaosmon appeared before everyone. Not as powerful as possible, but still hecka powerful. (This brings me back to memories when Toan argued that fusion digimon arent as powerful and I was like "YOU CCAN ONLY GET ULTIMATECHAOSMON FROM FUSION." Good times, good times.)
"Elemental Combustion!" It shouted.
The ground beneath caturamon's feet suddenly ignited into white-hot flames. The water was steaming and the hair turned extremely hot.  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
Rosemon be injured more and more had to take cover behind U.C. using her healing technicesto recover her hp.''Rosemon don't give up now we are close to victory.''Lances DNA Charge grew bigger allowing Rosemon to become fully healed .''Its fighting time.''(next turn)  
[Edit]
Boltmon is shot backwards by Ultimate Chaosmon's attack, but is unharmed.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm
[Kazuki, Terriermon - Enter from RKHQ]

Kazuki and his Terriermon enter the fray without knowing what was going on, only seeing much battle about. "What's happening?" Terriermon questioned in a silent tone as Kazuki quickly took cover behind a tree. "I don't know, but I was sure I didn't sign up for this!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm
Even though facing defeat Emperor Greymon sends out an attack. Dragon Fire Crossbow. Hoping that he would jump to dodge his attack.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 pm
"This form is more then enough for you...but.. If you want it, here you go!" Hisyarumon flew up high up into the clouds.

Scarlet Samurai sliced the attack in half then went in for the final blow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm
(did healing to full hp consided as god moding
soup we are fighting makuramon,sinduramon,and cacturamon so aim for them so we can get to victory greymon)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Chaos waited. Wanting to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Before the final blow was struck Emperor Greymon covered his body in flames hoping to avoid the attack. (not god modding)  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm
(night, I know that you guys are fighting them. x3 Anything can happen in an RP which is part of the fun stuff in RPing with others. xD I'm just waiting for someone to interact with my guy or something which will enable more to happen.)

"What should we do?" Terriermon whispered in a shivering tone as a chill went down Kazuki's spine. "I don't know. But I got a bad feeling about this." Kazuki quickly took a charge out into the open to see what was going, but ran back behind the tree in fear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm
(I would consider healing to full health godmod, half is fine though ^^)

Caturamon wa injured by the flames but he got back up and fought through it. He swung at the ground to knock the other digimon off their feet. Makuramon trapped Ultimate Chaosmon in a power gem and broke it into pieces, all of the shards piercing the superultimate. Sinduramon got up after Boltmon was distracted and took off into flight again, sending lightning bursts out to attack his three attackers.

(I have to go soon sorry DX My digimon are low enough so do your finishing blows. Nobody target Victory Greymon until tomorrow. I will post my defeat in the morning along with the next part for both teams. Cold, can you please end yours before you get off too so both teams can be even in the morning?)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm
(fine half and we will continue this tommorow)
Rosemon whips Makuramon defeating Makuramon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 pm
kirashimu
(I would consider healing to full health godmod, half is fine though ^^)

Caturamon wa injured by the flames but he got back up and fought through it. He swung at the ground to knock the other digimon off their feet. Makuramon trapped Ultimate Chaosmon in a power gem and broke it into pieces, all of the shards piercing the superultimate. Sinduramon got up after Boltmon was distracted and took off into flight again, sending lightning bursts out to attack his three attackers.

(I have to go soon sorry DX My digimon are low enough so do your finishing blows. Nobody target Victory Greymon until tomorrow. I will post my defeat in the morning along with the next part for both teams. Cold, can you please end yours before you get off too so both teams can be even in the morning?)

(Sounds good)
UltimateChaosmon flinched at being hurt for the first time in a while.
He wanted revenge.
He turned to Makuramon.
"Thunder and Lightning!" He shouted.
He slammed his fist into Makuramon, making the monkey digimon slam into a boulder. Hard.
He then slammed it again, causing electric charges to go throughout Makuramon.
(I assume we dont actually kill the digimon. Is this sorta godmoddy, or is it okay since you gotta go?)  

City in Slumber

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 pm
Scarlet Samurai was knocked back by the flames, while this happened his Dai-katana formed into a Javelin with a special coil attached. Sacrlet threw the Javelin through the flames striking EmperorGreymon.

From the heavens came down the old God of the Digital World, Owryumon. He came down with speed. He held his sword up high. "You may strike first, my child..."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games