Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 pm
"Straight.. no need to hold it back." He takes the bottle from her, taking a long swig of it before setting it on the bar. "Ah, been needing that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Hmmm, perhaps our dear Doctor needs another shot... twisted

Where did that other lovely young nurse meander off to? Not you, Angel dear, you're such a gentle girl. No, no, we had another one and my but she was good with a needle. Any pain in the arse could expect to be on the receiving end of some sharp treatment... whee

Perhaps Dr Drake might enjoy a few days with her... wink *Pours a glass of OJ and takes the bottle from the bar.*

Dr, hmmm... let me guess, you were an OB/Gyn ninja  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm
"I don't know...but maybe a few days with her would straighten him out! He can be such an ornery old man sometimes!" She came back to stand next to the doctor, a hand on his shoulder to keep him still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:57 pm
"Well sounds fun, bring her around! I should warn her, I play rough. Right Angel?" He winks up at her, and takes another drink. "All men enjoy pain, that's why we put up with women."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm
Smacks him in the back of the head, exasperated. "Dr. Drake, are you aware that you are with a ton of females and that saying something like that might just be bad for your health???"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 pm
"Angel, my dear, you do remember what I'm like and what I do like, right? " He chuckled, smiling up at her. "But yes, I know where I am."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Angel_Donetelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Slaps herself on the forehead and whacks him again. "Dr. Drake can you please control yourself? At least while you're drinking...we can get wild later." Winks at him and laughs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 pm
He laughs, shaking his head. "I am behaving now. Why are you beating on me now?"  

DrakeSwordsbane

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 am
Why...? Because you do so enjoy it, Dr. What's that Jack says, oh yeah, "Whip me, beat me, show me you care." Where Psy...? She'd find you enjoyable, I'm sure... Handy with a rope, too. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am
Psst... Gilda - there's a GIANT SYRINGE in the MP. Want me to buy one for you so you can control the geezers a lil better? twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm
*Having noticed how Dr. Drake is treating his gentle young nurse, Psyzapp saunters up to Dr. Drake's wheel chair and turns it around to face her. She leans over it a bit and lowers her spectacles on her nose.* Say there SPORT…I could help but notice the way you are treating your young nurse here and couldn't help but overhear something about "men enjoying pain." *Psy leans in closer, puts her hands on the arms of his wheelchair and stares into his eyes* You better learn some respect old man or I'll have to teach ya some. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Mwargh....

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm
Angel, why don't you go get yourself a nice drink and relax *as she still stares into Dr. Drakes eyes* Just leave Dr. Drake with me…*she raises one eyebrow and grins in a sinister way*…I'll take care of this one PERSONALLY. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:47 pm
"Oh I will enjoy watching this Psy...he needs to learn how to behave some..." She grabbed the bottle of Smirnoff and poured herself a shot, grinning from ear to ear.  

Angel_Donetelli

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:40 am
Mwrargle....Grrrr *Hack* grrrrrr ruffff!!

User Image

*Transforms in to lychanthrope, bites Psyzap and bolts out of door howling*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games