Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 am
Seth followed Atlanta and as usual ignored the warning of an a** kicking. "Here, this is yours." Tossing the half a robot at Diz' feet. Once Diz had turned round to face him Seth grabbed him by the top and pulled him close. "You've been keeping secrets again Diz. Why didn't you tell me what you know about Valis?" He asked angrily with his free fist clenched. "Wait, let me guess you still don't trust me. Do you?" angrily he lifted Diz off the ground slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am
Diz turned round as he heard Seth speaking to him and looked at the crumpled robot by his feet grunting slightly. Looking up at Seth he had a slight grin on his face when he saw Seth's arm shooting out and grabbing his top. Diz' eyebrow raised once Seth pulled him close accusing him of having been keeping secrets, once Seth had finished talking he had lifted Diz from the ground. Diz merely looked down at Seth's hand holding him above the ground then calmly placed a hand on the back of Seth's. "I'd listen to your friend here or I could give you some incentive. How's about losing a hand for instance?" Diz said glaring at Seth with the slightest of smiles.

Nutrino Starwind

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 am
Seth gritted his teeth knowing Diz would follow through with his threat and let him go moving back slightly. "Fine!" He said looking away from Diz trying to calm himself down. "Okay, I'm calm." He breathed deeply and let out a long loud sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:25 am
"Wise decision." Diz said as he landed softly on his feet and watched as Seth backed up a few steps. Diz turned round and sat by Dazeray putting Kimo back on his shoulder. Sorry about that, Kimo. I wasn't expecting that. Are you ok? He asked Kimo petting him on the head slightly.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 am
Kimo grunted mentally, I should teach him a lesson and shift. It would be fun to bite into his shoulder and pin him to the ground. Oh, and yes I'm fine. Kimo purred and rubbed against Diz's hand, enjoying the sudden attention.
"Its ok. Hey...is that an experiment?" Dazeray asked, standing up and walking toward something that looked like a war missile.
"I wanna touch it!" she squeeled and started poking it.
Kimo sighed, I hope that isn't explosive.
Dazeray looked at Diz with a wide smile, "Can you explode it? Please?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am
tlanta stood up. She had not interfered because she knew they could both handle themselves, and besides, she probably would have done the same thing. " Dazeray, I suggest you don't touch that. You know what goes on in this place." she said, glaring at both Seth and Diz at once. "You two wanna work this out like grown-ups, or do Dazeray and I need to do something? And what was that 'friend' remark about, Diz? she said, thoroughly pissed at how childish the two were acting."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am
Diz looked to see Dazeray poking one of the specially designed V-2 missiles he had in the warehouse and grinned as she asked if he could explode it. Quickly turning to face Atlanta as she questioned him and Seth then moving on to the comment that Diz had made using the words 'your friend'. "Don't worry we can get along. I didn't mean anything by the 'friend' comment, why are you getting so defensive?" He gumbled looking back towards the missile. "No Dazeray, I can't explode it... Yet. It needs some minor adjustments before it'll be ready." He closed his eyes for a few moments while he replied to Kimo. Don't worry Kimo I try not to leave anything highly volatile in plain sight...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am
Seth shook his head when Diz said they'd be able to get along. "Yeah right." He mumbled under his breath folding his arms across his chest looking at the missile. So that's what he needed the stuff for... He thought to himself then without averting his gaze from the missile gave Atlanta a reply aswell. "I have no problem getting along."

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 am
"Yeah, that's likely." Atlanta said, rolling her eyes. "What is it about you two that makes it so hard for you to get along! It is comepletely maddening!!!!" she looked pointedly at Diz. "You need to stop holding a grudge for whatever he did to you! Learn to forgive and forget for God's sake!" she said, practically yelling. "And you."she turned to Seth. "You have got to stop being such a flaming hothead! He knows what you can do, he acknowledges that! So stop trying to prove your better than him! You're not! You two are both good in your own ways! So stop being little two year olds!!!!!" Atlanta stormed off, looking for something to kill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:04 pm
Seth stood there in silence while Atlanta stormed off until suddenly saying. "Wow. I mean wow. That was unexpected." Turning to Diz and looking at him with a blank expression. "Should someone go after her or what?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Diz looked at Seth shaking his head as he asked the question. "Do what you want." Diz grumbled walking off towards the back of the ware house leaving Dazeray and Seth alone. "I'll be right back, I need to change these damn guard units protocols so that I don't lose anymore." He called out to the pair of them. Kimo we need to talk. You know what happened in the... Clinic, right? I need to know... Everything. He said through his mind to Kimo still walking down the warehouse.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Kimo mewed, agreeing. He trotted off, following Diz. Dazeray sighed and turned to look at Seth.
"So...I guess its just us. Um...my name is Dazeray. I hear you are Diz's pain-in-the-a** brother, am I right?"

So, you want to know about the Clinic? The one for mutants? Kimo asked Diz curiously.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Yes, that's the one. He replied not even looking at Kimo and still walking at a quick pace. The only things I can remember are torturous test and Dazeray said when we first met in the sewer that she knew me from the clinic. I don't remember ever seeing anyone else and I'm still confused on how I ended up with that locket with our pictures in it. I need answers and I feel you know more then you've been letting on. Diz stopped suddenly grabbing a clipboard from a man and checking it over and writing down a couple of things on it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:52 pm
Kimolu sighed and swished his tail thoughtfully.
I shall tell you everything, but you must understand that this is from a cat's perspective and that I only remember as far back as when Dazeray and I arrived there.
Kimo took a mental deep breath and licked his chops.
Dazeray was sent to the Clinic when she was 10. She took me with her; I was her best friend. She was there for half a year when they decided to 'test' you on her. After that, she felt bad and talked to you. I guess you slowly warmed up to her after that. Believe me, it took weeks, though. You weren't exactly 'friendly'. You two were inseperable after that. You went everwhere together all the time. Dazeray talked about you constantly when you weren't together. You were the core of her world, and for the years the both of you were there together, she was actually 'happy' when she was with you. Some of the memories you share I wouldn't have, because they were made while I was out somewhere. So, some of them will have to surface on their own in her mind. I'll tell you this, Diz, and you better not tell her I said this, Kimo took another breath of air, she loved you. She always has, even if she don't remember it. She gave you the locket so that when you left, you wouldn't forget her.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Diz looked thoughtful for a minute or two as he listened to Kimo's words inside his head. So it was true. I see. Thank you Kimo, this was enlightening. Please don't let any of the others know I asked of this matter. Diz replied handing the clipboard to another person and walking up the stairs to the second floor walkway towards the computer room. He didn't want to fork out too much more cash then he already did on more guards and was heading to change their programming so that Seth had almost complete access to the facility.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games