Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Dark gave an sinister laugh, "ah so the silent elf can speak, glade you notices doll, now lets not get ugly here; for there is no reason for me to kill you....yet." Dark made circles around her, "you tell me who has you captive, I go kill the fool and you get back control over your body, now doesn't that sound like more fun then me and you going ring- around- the rosy."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 pm
well let me remove the problem *kicks him out of the way* There we is that better for you.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:48 pm
Scanda saw the Arbiter get closer and then stood right infront of him as he picked him up by the throat with one hand "Now how are you going to get out of this"he questioned Scanda as he brought out 2 energy swords in one hand and neared closer to his face as Scanda kicked him in the armour and then grabbing his foot in pain as he was dropped and saw the Arbiter had stepped back "Lets make this more fair"the Arbiter said as he summoned two elite honur guards with axes "This is better"Scanda said sarcastically as he ran down to the other end of the corridor and saw the guards chase him he ran back to them grabbing the first guards axe and chucking it at the other then grabbing the axe back and beheading the guard as the axes disappeard and so did the guards as he charged at the Arbiter as he had an enegry sword in each hand again and as Scanda charged one went in each leg then one in his back and another in his stomach as Scanda fell to the floor in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 am
User ImageNick lands on his feet making a long skid mark on the hall. Ra laughed at Scarlet's attempts. "Oh this is just too cute. The girl is actually resisting. Foolish being, I've seen scarier women than you so don't even try. Points for effort though." he said as he applauded her for a while.
Nick stood straight and glared at Scarlet. "Man, this chick has issues. It must be that-time-of-the-month for her."
Ra couldn't help but laugh.
Nick suddenly dashed towards Scarlet. "I don't normally hurt girls but.." he gave her a hard kick on the gut and lifts her using the same foot and slams her to the pavement. "..I'll make an exception." Nick bent down and tried talking to her again. "Do you mind? I still need to look for my friend hetu and talk some sense into her."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am
"******** YOU!!!" *Hetukiri said as dark made that comment about he wont kill her yet, the tar that attached itself to her heart now started to boil, she was showing no traits of her former self* "i'd like to see you lay your filthy hands on me... YOUR LUCKY THOSE FREAKIN FOREST DWELLING HORSE PEOPLE CAME TO YOUR AID, POCAHONTAS..., CAUSE ID BE ALL OVER YOUR a** SHANKING THE HELL OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:20 am
As Scanda layed painfully he sent out something to all the people with orbs that Chief had gave "Guys this might be my last words but they might not be but here goes Iam currently fighting against an old foe and hes going to kill me he will kill anyone else whos going to interupt but Iam gonna say its been a great time staying here and Dark I think this thing Iam gonna send will help you alot"the message eneded as Scanda sent off the item as it appeared infront of Hetu sticking out a hand trying to suck out the tar "I was sent by Scanda if you hadnt got his message and Iam completly invincble so I cannot be destroyed"the thing said as it sucked harder as back to Scanda the Arbiter approached slowly "Its been 10 solid years and now its time to end this"he said as he pulled up the energy sword and pushed down.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

demonic owns3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 am
ok  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 am
*Phyl stood infront of the castle gates, with the flick of his wrist he had summoned hetukiri and they both vanished out of sight to else where*  

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 pm
As Scanda saw the Arbiter plunge his sword into his chest he felt like life had stopped when suddenly the arbiter pulled back his sword "Its been done"he said teleporting away and the forcefields had disappeared making Scanda able to be reached by people who were likely to ask him what happened when he needed help and fast "This is Scanda if anyone can hear this Iam desperate in aid if not fast then something bad could happen"Scanda thought sending it to everyone inside the castle and hoped that he would be aided quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Dark made a grab for Hetukiri as a thing appeared to help remove the tar, but just as quickly she disappeared in his grasp. As he redyed himself to go after her, Dark felt Scanda's disreast signal and faded to his location. What he saw could only be described as a bloody mess, Scanda had a gaping hole in his chest with multiple wounds to his legs and back. "Damnit," Dark thought bitterly, he was in no mood for anyone dieing on his watch. "Come on kid, where all that bs for earlier, there's no way I'm letting you get away this easily." Dark spoke to him as would an older brother, he wasn't much of a healer, but he did have a few tricks up his sleeve. Dark took out his staff, and hit it three times on the ground, opening the portal to the Shadow Realm. He picked up Scanda's body and carried him through. Dark tapped his staff on the ground again, and suddenly the scenery changed to that of an Oasis. He laid Scanda's broken body into the pool of water, and allowed the hot spring to gently heal the boy. Dark moved to a near by rock and watched, waiting for the boy to heal enough to open his eyes.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm
Chief had made it to the edge of the swamp lands without to much fuss, but she was going to be seriously pissed off if whoever was controlling Hetu wasn't freakin in that hole. Crouching low to the ground, she could see the rocky layering of the hole's entrance. Chief had chosen to take the long route for a reason, it was far less foolish then just walking in guns blazing. Still she was in need of a bath after having to deal with the leaches and bugs. She stiled, as she heard voices coming from out of the hole, and soon the night gave way to four figures coming out. Chief slowly pulled out her blade as she prepared to kill them all, but caught herself as she recognized the two Junes. 'well what do we have here," she thought herself, as a skeleton and girl came into view. Chief sunk lower to the ground as she allowed them to pass without them knowing of her presence so close to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm
*laughs and spits blood into his face* then go find ur friend and quit interfering. *faded into the floor and appeared behind him* You think im pathetic and weak don't you? Ha i guess we'll have to see.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm
*Goddess coughed up a little blood from the kick to the gut she had taken earlier* "Nick, Ra, can I trust you to deal with her? I have to help Malric. He was badly wounded." *Goddess teleported to where Malric and his guards waited* *Atmund and his men saw Phyl at the gates* "HALT!" *cried Atmund* "Stay where you are, sir. We can't let you go onto the grounds just now. We have to let Chief know that you're..." *Atmunds' voice trailed away as he saw Hetu appear and Phyl and Hetu vanish* "Damn it all to Hell! We're going to catch it with some one for sure..." *Malric opened his eyes to see Goddess kneeling over him. She was spreading something cool on his arm* "W-what are you doing? W-where am I?" *Malric was confused. His arm still burned from the fureball, but the pain was fadeing* "Is that a healing polutice? Gods know I needed it..." *The Centaurs around the Castle felt Hetu and Phyl vanish and knew they could not follow. They also felt Dark and Scanda go to the Shadow Realm* "Hush, Malric. You are badly wounded. I have done what I can for now, but you're not going to be using that arm for a while. It will heal in time, but you have to be more careful." *Goddess said as she finished applying the poultice to Malrics' arm. She knew that Dark and Scanda where in the Shadow Realm to heal Scanda. She knew that she wouldn't be needed for that*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageNick gave a sigh and handed her his handkerchief. "I never said you were weak. Look, I just want things settled alright? You're a smart girl, you know what to do." Nick helped her up and started walking away with Ra with a wave. "Be smart Scarlet. I know you are."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm
*turns away form him and spits on the floor and whispers to self* well im not this Scarlet person anymore *laughs*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games