Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:I can't make her enjoy living. She'll just kill herself again. She loves someone too much to give him up. Let her stay dead. She'll be dead by tommorow anyways.

Reks:"Regen keeps making her come back for 3 years"

Haru:Reks don't you see her smiling. She's happy now. LET HER DIE REKS PLEASE! *starting to cry.*
He draws the sword he killed her with and cut through his hand. he took the blood and drew something on his other hand.
Haru:Curse of pain!
Info:The curse of pain reverses any healing spell done or cuts it off so it won't work, only the purest of blood can use it and its irriversable.

Reks:"im the lord of darkness the curse of pain is to weak"

He gets so mad he starts to grow fangs and claws. He slices the body into pieces so that he can heal it. He cuts Reks in the chest.
Haru:Leave her alone. I'm not playing around. Her life has been hell for 5 years. Let her be happy. Please.

Reks:*pulls his giant sword and slices Haru's chest*"FINE YOU b*****d!I died once beacuse my life was hell for everlasting years!But now I have a great life!"

Haru:You also destroyed 2 lives. You tried healing Mikela, actually, life is her death. And Ren, you sliced her head off, she now is miserable because no one knows her AND you scared away her husband, soulmate and best friend. He can't return now. He'll never see his kids or wife because they cant leave and he cant come.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:Reks don't you see her smiling. She's happy now. LET HER DIE REKS PLEASE! *starting to cry.*
He draws the sword he killed her with and cut through his hand. he took the blood and drew something on his other hand.
Info:The curse of pain reverses any healing spell done or cuts it off so it won't work, only the purest of blood can use it and its irriversable.

He gets so mad he starts to grow fangs and claws. He slices the body into pieces so that he can heal it. He cuts Reks in the chest.
Haru:Leave her alone. I'm not playing around. Her life has been hell for 5 years. Let her be happy. Please.

Reks:*pulls his giant sword and slices Haru's chest*"FINE YOU b*****d!I died once beacuse my life was hell for everlasting years!But now I have a great life!"

Haru:You also destroyed 2 lives. You tried healing Mikela, actually, life is her death. And Ren, you sliced her head off, she now is miserable because no one knows her AND you scared away her husband, soulmate and best friend. He can't return now. He'll never see his kids or wife because they cant leave and he cant come.

Reks:LAIR! I KILLED THE DEMON REN! ED KNOWS WHERE REN IS AND I NEVER SCARED HIM AWAY! I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
Shun turns to Haruki. "Hey, wanna spare again? And this time i'll win." He stated happily.

Haruki:"I'll pass"

"Okay." Shun said "How you feeling now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
Shun turns to Haruki. "Hey, wanna spare again? And this time i'll win." He stated happily.

Haruki:"better"*hears yelling*"what the hell?"
Shion:Reks....  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man

Reks:LAIR! I KILLED THE DEMON REN! ED KNOWS WHERE REN IS AND I NEVER SCARED HIM AWAY! I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!

Haru:YOU SHOULD'VE NOTICED A MAN CRYING AND A GAINT DEATHLY GASH AROSS HIS TORSO! HE IS MY BROTHER AND MIKELA *looks at her and tears up*IS MY CLOSEST FRIEND! I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS AND THIS IS IT!
(flashback [about 6 years ago])
They're looking at the stars.
Young Haru biggrin o you ever wonder what's up their Mikela.
Young Mikela:My mommie said before she died that's where good people like me and you go. And mommie too.
Haru:Really, I can't wait.
Mikela:I'd only die for the one I love. *turns over andlooks at him* If I asked, would you kill me?
Haru:Yea, your my bestest friend, I'd do anything for you. *smiles*
Mikela:I'm glad. *smiles back
(Reality)
Haru:JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.
(he had to go so I'm rping for him.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Shun tilts head then gets up and grabs Haruki's hand. "Lets go check it out." He said and exited the room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Shun tilts head then gets up and grabs Haruki's hand. "Lets go check it out." He said and exited the room.

Haruki:"right"*beside him*
Shion:......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

They see Reks and goes up to him. "Whats wrong Reks." Shun asked, not noticing he was still holding Haruki's hand  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am
Haru picks up the body and takes it away.
Haru biggrin on't ever make me do that again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man
lordchazxr2
Hamtastic_Man

Haru:YOU SHOULD'VE NOTICED A MAN CRYING AND A GAINT DEATHLY GASH AROSS HIS TORSO! HE IS MY BROTHER AND MIKELA *looks at her and tears up*IS MY CLOSEST FRIEND! I KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS AND THIS IS IT!
(flashback [about 6 years ago])
They're looking at the stars.
Young Haru biggrin o you ever wonder what's up their Mikela.
Young Mikela:My mommie said before she died that's where good people like me and you go. And mommie too.
Haru:Really, I can't wait.
Mikela:I'd only die for the one I love. *turns over andlooks at him* If I asked, would you kill me?
Haru:Yea, your my bestest friend, I'd do anything for you. *smiles*
Mikela:I'm glad. *smiles back
(Reality)
Haru:JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.
(he had to go so I'm rping for him.)

Reks:"I AM....WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO A FRIEND.....
(Also has a flash back)
*Xion and Reks looking at sunset at beach on an hill as kids *
Reks:if I chose a dark path would you stop me?
Xion:Of course i would*smiles*with all my powers*
Reks:*smiles*thanks
(another flash back when they are older in one of the hells)
Reks:"I must"
Xion:I came all the way for you!
Reks:goodby then*starts walking*
Xion:Remember the promise!
Reks:*stops*........ so we where just kids
Xion:"so I wont break it!"*Xion fly's twords him*
(back to present)
Reks:why.....  

lord chazxr XIV

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

They see Reks and goes up to him. "Whats wrong Reks." Shun asked, not noticing he was still holding Haruki's hand

Shion:*jumps in front*"stay back he could hurt you"
Haruki:fine....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"What should we do then?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Shion:"*draws sword*"spar"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 am
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"Right here? With Reks?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 am
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"Right here? With Reks?"

Shion:"yep!"*slices shuns belly*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games