Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 pm
CONTRACTS!!

I HEREBY PUT OUT CONTRACTS ON FAERIE KATRINAZ AND STARGAZER LILY IN THE AMOUNT OF 2,000GG EACH! I WANT IT DURTY AND DOWN RIGHT DEVIOUS! NOTHING CUTE AND SAFE! HIT THEM WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm
LOL, I'll try & find her....but she's not anywhere to be found at the moment...  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm
If you can post under them, that would really be a big plus!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:04 pm
*nudges Icy hard* Get a hold on yourself! I saw her before she even came in and I knew what she was doing. If you hadn't tried to jump on her so quickly, I woulda had her! scream Ah! I ain't sign up for no dance and song number lady! Let me do what I do best and stop mincing words, or else... evil *grabs bottle of Single Barrel and goes stand by door*  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 pm
I just had the strangest thing happen...I log on and come to the guilds, click on GGG and see a thread called "We're all just a bunch of *****, eh" and it blew my mind to see that. So I click on it to see what it all entailed and the link just disappeared as if it never existed! eek Then it proceeds to tell me that I don't have permission to view thread. What in the hell was that all about?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm
That is weired Icy.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm
I know right! *pours up drink and a quart of Bloodwine for Filia* Just talked to Killa and he said that he never heaerd of such a thing in our guild. I truly hope that it was a terrible joke and not something real!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Dang Brat said something but she deleted it so now we can't see what she said. And with this post I eliminate the only evidence that she did post.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Well, what the hell! Maybe I wasn't seeing things, I don't know. No, I know I wasn't seeing things and saw that thread. I don't know what's going on, but to be honest, that's not the first time that has happened to me with a "mysterious" thread. It wasn't the same one, mind you, but it was a thread that was there, told me I didn't have permission to view it and then disappeared. I thought it was a fluke or like a certain thread that only mods can view or along those lines. I don't know what it was but both times where weird...wonder what Brat decided notto say?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 pm
Well if it was in the Geezer Guild, Brat could have deleted the thread and that would explain it all.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm
*strolls back into the MW* Looks like I gave Lily a nice little mess to clean up in the morning. Took me long enough that RNG is really getting on my nerves. evil I think I may include it's destruction in my next prank. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Sup, you the only person in here, Nox?  

Suede_Shoes

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:38 pm
Looks like I am. So nice of you to join me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 pm
And I'm back to being alone.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games