Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:13 pm
"s-sure" zack then went next to Kishiko in the pond and saw the fish swimming around  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm
Kishiko hugged him and smiled. "You're so wet." She then kissed him.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Zack chuckled then kissed her back "thats because were in water my dear" he said before kissing her again  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm
Kishiko hugged him tightly, feeling the lines of his chest. "KISHIKO WHO IS THIS! WHY ARE YOU WITH AN ANGEL!" Kishiko jumped to see her mother, angry. "Mother...umm...I..uhh...I..."

((Kishiko's mom will only appear alot in this scene okie ;o ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Zack looked at her he walked up to Kishiko and whispered to her "i know your gonna hate this but" he then changed to Kaz "im not a angel thats just my disguise and whom do i owe this pleasure to" he said sarcastically  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm
Kishiko pushed away from Kaz. Kishiko's mom looked at Kaz. "You still smell of Angel. It reaks! Stay away from my daughter!"

((Kaz is an annoying yet lovable character))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Kaz smelled his shirt "well 1. mrs smartie pants im a arch angel and 2. like i said thats my disguise it leaves that-" he then shivered "good stench blahh" he then walked over to kishiko "you cant control her ether not as long as im around im here to help her commit evil deeds and this is the thanks i get" he then threw his hands up in the air making a big scene out of it he thought it would draw the attention away from kishiko and more on him

[[ i noticed]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:16 pm
"Arch angel eh? Well why were you disguised as one in the first place? A vampire and an angel will sure draw attention!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm
Kaz smirked and looked at her "im disguised because goody two shoe's angels are after me im a arch angel refuge so i disguise as a normal angel and when im in that disguise the only time me and kishiko here are near each other is when were 'fighting' "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 pm
Her mom raised an eyebrow. "Why a different tone on 'fighting'. You're lying I can tell." She then grabbed Kishiko's arm and pulled her out of the pond and towards the house. "You better get off my property before I suck your blood."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Kaz sighed "of course i was lieing i make it look like she's enemys with me in my angel disguise,and what blood?" Kaz said knowing it would make her say something more  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm
"I'll turn you into the authorities if you have no blood!" She was out of the cave, Kishiko in hand, and walking towards the house. Kishiko wasn't fighting because she wanted to be away from Kaz.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 pm
Kaz chuckled "go ahead i dont care" he then was infront of them in a blink of an eye he then sent a message into kishikos mind saying i know you may hate me but you dont hate zack just think of me as a darker zack because to tell you the truth i really did feel something when you kissed me i just didnt want to say Kaz's cheeks turned into a bright red and it only stayed long enough for kishiko to see it then dissappeared "all i know is that i love kishiko and you cant seperate us heck ill do life threatening tasks if it means me being able to be with her"
[[ the softer side of Kaz towards kishiko ;P]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:40 pm
(( g2g nite ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 pm
(( btw that was soooo cute 4laugh I think I'll write this rp into a storybook ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games