Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Robert wanted to find Nike, but he had to feed first. He scanned the room and found a young blond girl that looked about his age with her boyfriend. Perfect he thought. "Want to have a little fun with me?" he asked the girl. She nodded eagerlly and left her boyfriend to follow him to the back room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 pm
She came to a Goth structure and wondered if this was the place. She banged on the door while the creepy statues glared at her.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:49 pm
Robert smiled at the girl when they got to the back room. She laid down on the couch and pulled him on top of her. He gave her a fanged smile and then licked his lips. He bit her and her eyes widened and then she passed out. He drank her blood until he didn't want any more and then got up and left the unconscious girl. He passed Wink as he left. "You know what to do with her," he said to her as he passed by. He left the club and thought about where Nike would have gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 pm
"Hey, you could at least tip me to do your cleanup," Wink yelled after him.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Robert grinned and turned for a split second. There was suddenly a roll of bills in front of Wink. "There's your tip!" he yelled back to her. He turned and thought for a few seconds, trying to figure out where Nike had gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm
"Gee, thanks. Anytime." She walked away, counting bills.

No one answered the door. Nike decide to come back tomorrow. "This is so stupid."
She started back to The Embrace and then realized she was starving.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Robert walked in the direction that he thought Nike might have gone and saw her after a minute of walking. He went over to her and looked hard at her face. "You need to feed," he said. "You look like you're starving."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Brago went downstairs he looked for wink. "Wink? where are you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 pm
"What?" she said, appearing behind him.

"I'll be fine. What are you up to? Did you kill Brago?" She started laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm
"No," Robert said. "But I gave him one last warning. I'll burn him alive if he tries anything." He grinned evily. "I threatened to burn his manhood off as well. He could grow it back because of his shapeshifting abilities, but the pain would still be excruciating."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"What?" she said, appearing behind him.

"I'll be fine. What are you up to? Did you kill Brago?" She started laughing.

"my girl wants to have fun with you. Is there anytime when thats possible?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm
"Oooh, I'd have to be there for that one." She laughed again but it died into a sigh. "I'm afraid that Brago isn't are only problem. Without a Prince to control the city, the factions will try to grab for power. There will be war." She hugged herself as if it were cold.

"Whatever." Wink rolled her eyes and walked away.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Robert bit his lip, causing it to start bleeding. "We have to find a way to stop the war," he said. "But it will be easier to figure it out after you've fed."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"Oooh, I'd have to be there for that one." She laughed again but it died into a sigh. "I'm afraid that Brago isn't are only problem. Without a Prince to control the city, the factions will try to grab for power. There will be war." She hugged herself as if it were cold.

"Whatever." Wink rolled her eyes and walked away.

Brago walked infront of her. "Im serious. You remember that girl from before? Hana. She wanted to have fun with you. Is that possible?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 pm
"You're bleeding," she stepped up to him and licked his lip, and boldly slipped her tongue further for a bloody kiss.

"If Hana-shi wants a date, she knows where I am."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games