Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 am
*bandaidd walks in and looks around desperately*
hello? is there anyone here who can help me? hello?

*she looks from room to room before sagging into a chair and weeping uncontrollably, holding her head in her hands and working to pull off her helmet and dropping it on the floor. she winces at the sound it makes as it bounces once, twice and then rolls to a blessed stop.*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am
*bandaidd breaks all the rules of common decency and doubleposts without even caring as she climbs up on the exam table, takes off her sandals, shoulderpiece and jacket and curls up into a ball pulling a thin blanket over her head and crying herself to sleep*  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 pm
*wakes up feeling immensely better and looks around, not recognizing where she is. she sits up and finds her clothes and dresses, then folds the blankets and looks around*

hello? hello? thank you..

*she leaves a note thanking whoever it was that helped her and leaves looking for something to eat.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 pm
* flits into the clinic and sets up the xray room and a bed for Maune *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm
::Maune sighed as he walked in the clinic as he looked around and went to where Black was as he got up and set his cell phone to the side as he laid his head down::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm
this is just in case its worse than what we can see on the outside... * pats him on the shoulder *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm
I know
::Maune looked up at the ceiling wondering what Pink and Lilith will say once they found out he is in the hospital::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm
get some rest * heads towards the door * you should already know that visitors can come 24 hours.. * heads out to his office *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm
::Maune just stared at the ceiling without moving as he glaced at his cell phone::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm
* finshes up some paperwork for the hospital that had been put off long enough and wirtes up Maunes discharge paperwork for the following morning and hands it to the nurse on duty as he heads back to the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 am
::Maune opened his eyes alittle but barely he was still tired as he tapped his fingers on the counter as he sat up abit as he mumbled to himself::

I can't stay here anymore I have to leave I know Black is doing this in case anything is worse but I have to get out of here.

::Maune glaced as his necklace as he saw glow red alittle then nodded:; I see you have return as well but need rest just like I do.

::Maune laid his head back abit once again as he shut his eyes slowly::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:28 am
::Maune opened his eyes again as he sat up and took any wires off him pulling out a pen and paper and wrote a note for Black::

Dear Black, Sorry I just could not stay in the clinic much longer Mr. Black but I just had to go forgive me.

::Maune put his cell phone away then sat up and got off the bed and starts to walk towards the apartments::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am
* flits in and asks the nurse about Maune and if he had left yet. She told him that he had walked out not too long after he had left last night. He turns and heads to the room and sees the note. After he reads it he sighs and heads to his office * this happens every time...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 pm
*checks bandy in speaking of venom and a need to recuperate - thanks the desk clerk and heads back to MW*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm
*looks around in a daze*

Lady Ayami? you're leaving? Don't leave me here. gonk

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games