Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm
marcus set up a private com with tai and secretly told him to get shak ti and to obtain jumpys rifle from logan and to hide it somewhere no one would find it and to inform displeasure of its location tai went and looked for shak ti and found logan inspecting jumpys rifle "with all due respect sir we under the wishes of jumpy will be taking that and putting it in a safe place you shouldnt burden yourself with it"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:48 pm
"Not burden myself eh? Well whats the harm." Logan said looking up"by all means have at it." He said standing up and handing over the rifle  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 am
Jumpy was out like a light, sleeping peacefully, or, as peacefully as someone needing some serious surgery could sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:27 am
Jack sighed and pulled out a syringe. The contents are a specially made drug that will have the patients bones rapidly heal. "Okay Marcus I'm going to need you to hold her down. The minute I but this in expect massive convulsions but don't worry that is supposed to happen."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:51 am
tai not being able to take the rifle physically he motioned shak ti to do so himself shak ti did so on that note tie saluted Logan "thank you sir" tai said and shak ti wobbled up and down in the air sorta like an ingeneer nod or something of the sort with that they both left to hide the rifle when they were finished tai went and informed displeasure of its location and reported request fulfilled to marcus to which marcus responded good work and sent tai on standby in case he was needed now marcus had his arms over jumpy holding her down to the bed kinda worried to see jumpy convulsing but he trusted that jack told him it was supposed to happen  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 am
Jumpy slept on, blissful to anything happening to her in reality as her mind drempt up what'd happened just before. Through the 40x scope, it had been like looking down the front of a Frigates' MAC Cannon... from only 15 feet away. It wasn't something she really wanted. She tried to figure out actual size of the cannon though, by putting in the numbers shown, as well as other things. Calculations Displeasure had left in her head easily made this possible, and she approximated the mobile MAC cannon they'd used was about the size of a small truck, which made sense as to what that small box behind the cannon was, it must've been the truck cabin. She sighed in her dream as she let memories float through her vision. She knew she'd remember all of this when she woke up.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm
Jack steped back and smiled. "Okay all that medical science can do is done. All she needs now is about 3 days of bed rest but seeing how she is a Spartan I won't hold her to more than one." He yawns and turns to Marcus. "Hey Marcus I'm turning in for the night so keep an eye on her okay? Also I mean just an eye I don't need any uneccesary strain be put on her." Jack give a short laugh at his own joke and walks out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 pm
"that's PERSONAL.... Jack." Jumpy said weakly, one eye cracked open as she looked over at him.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm
Jack just shrugs. "Hey not my fault you have a youth to enjoy." He walks out chuckling to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Shruken dragged their hostage out of the interrogation room and threw him into a holding cells. The hostage didn't seem to mind as Shruken was now on the outside and he was safe inside his little cell. Shruken found sen and pulled out his A.I. card and handed it to him "I had my A.I. record what happened so you can review it later, turns out they have a larger force in another star system and this was just testing the water if you will"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Jumpy gave Jack a standard one-finger salute and relaxed, staying calm as she rested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Sen just smirks. "Do they really think they even have half a chance against us? For if they do they are either really brave or really stupid."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 pm
(On an unrelated note. Go look up the I am the Best music video by Rooster Teeth.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 am
((I haz song. RAWR I R LAVA MONSTAR! XD))

((IT IS SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!! biggrin ))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games