Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 pm
(guild is startin out great!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm
((yup. I need to figure out how to make siggy banners))  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm
((Ang? U pull another all nighter watching Inuyasha? What ep u on?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 pm
(no my dad made me go to bed at 4. im stil on epi 8 ))  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 pm
((lolz, wat goes on in that 1? Does Inuysaha have tenseiga))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:31 pm
((no kagome does. and sesshomaru evil tries to kill her.))  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm
((But I told you that Sesshomaru was stronger and he was only trying to kill her so he gets his father's fang [most powerful sword] but there is another...Tensiega))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm
((ok gtg bye bye))  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Sora grinned," I will make you leave if you don''t leave now." He sent Yuuki a mental thought,' Yeah, he isn't evil so therefore he has the same name as me... it can get quite confusing.'
Aki smirked and charged him, he blocked her and threw her backwards. She lost her balance and fell down, he jumped over her and smirked. She threw him off and he landed on the ground just as she charged him again. He hit her so she landed on the ground again, she couldn't stand up and Sora sent Yuuki a message as Aki looked like she was fighting with herself,' The rest is up to Suzume.' He stood up straight and waited for the process to finish. Suzume stood up," What happened." Sora smiled and went back to normal," Aki got out again." Suzume looked down," Sorry..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
'She could lose a fight.' He smirked," I will if you make me."
Aki smirked as well," I'd like to see you try..." Sora smiled and his eyes went red and his hair went blond another voice came out that didn't sound like him," I will if you make me." He sent a mental thought you Yuuki,' This is my split personality, he is pretty nice and won't give anything away.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced at Yuuki,' I don't know! Ussaly she gets upset when she loses something...' He frowned," NO i don't think you care, but you still need to leave."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
He frowned and mentaly sent her a message,' You need to get Aki upset and she will get weak enough so Suzume can take over again.' He put his hands across his chest," Yes that is a problem."
Aki smirked and landed beside Yuuki/Haruhi," How?" Sora glanced at her," You're on my families property." Aki smirked.

*Yuuki sent a message back* how on earth am i supposed 2 get her upset!? i usually only make ppl happy!!! its already hard enough keepin a poker face!!!! *Haruhi rolls her eyes* and u think we care?

*Yuuki thinks* wat on earth is there 4 her 2 lose?! *Haruhi smirks* and r u gonna make us? *looks at Aki and smiles*

*Yuuki sends a mental thought back* thang goodness! i dont think i can handle an evil Sora! well it looks like ur really gonna fight. make her lose plz if u do. *Haruhi took a sharp glance at Aki* well i was kiddin but i'm not sure about my friend here.
(brb gotta go eat dinner)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm
Zuu smiled knowing Suzume was back and Aki gone.
NekoLover1994
Sora grinned," I will make you leave if you don''t leave now." He sent Yuuki a mental thought,' Yeah, he isn't evil so therefore he has the same name as me... it can get quite confusing.'
Aki smirked and charged him, he blocked her and threw her backwards. She lost her balance and fell down, he jumped over her and smirked. She threw him off and he landed on the ground just as she charged him again. He hit her so she landed on the ground again, she couldn't stand up and Sora sent Yuuki a message as Aki looked like she was fighting with herself,' The rest is up to Suzume.' He stood up straight and waited for the process to finish. Suzume stood up," What happened." Sora smiled and went back to normal," Aki got out again." Suzume looked down," Sorry..."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Aki smirked as well," I'd like to see you try..." Sora smiled and his eyes went red and his hair went blond another voice came out that didn't sound like him," I will if you make me." He sent a mental thought you Yuuki,' This is my split personality, he is pretty nice and won't give anything away.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced at Yuuki,' I don't know! Ussaly she gets upset when she loses something...' He frowned," NO i don't think you care, but you still need to leave."

*Yuuki thinks* wat on earth is there 4 her 2 lose?! *Haruhi smirks* and r u gonna make us? *looks at Aki and smiles*

*Yuuki sends a mental thought back* thang goodness! i dont think i can handle an evil Sora! well it looks like ur really gonna fight. make her lose plz if u do. *Haruhi took a sharp glance at Aki* well i was kiddin but i'm not sure about my friend here.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:11 pm
Sora looked up at Zuu," Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
Evangeline101697
Zuu smiled knowing Suzume was back and Aki
gone.
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm
"By okay do you mean no poison left in body? Cause if so then no. My hand is turning purple." Zuu said lifting up her hand and wincing in pain.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
gone.
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm
Sora frowned and walked up to her picking her up, he walked to the couch and laid her down," Stay here, I'm calling the doctor." He walked off to the phone and could be heard talking on it to the doctor.
Evangeline101697
"By okay do you mean no poison left in body? Cause if so then no. My hand is turning purple." Zuu said lifting up her hand and wincing in pain.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
gone.
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm
Zuu stared at her hand. It was going numb and she could barely move her fingers. "How could such a beautiful flower be so deadly?" She asked herself.
NekoLover1994
Sora frowned and walked up to her picking her up, he walked to the couch and laid her down," Stay here, I'm calling the doctor." He walked off to the phone and could be heard talking on it to the doctor.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
gone.
NekoLover1994

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Sora poked his head in," The doctor is on his way." He came in and sat next to her, he put his arm around her," The flower is like that so it can protect itself by the way."
Evangeline101697
Zuu stared at her hand. It was going numb and she could barely move her fingers. "How could such a beautiful flower be so deadly?" She asked herself.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
gone.
NekoLover1994

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games