Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 pm
derek shrugged. "it happened before me and jessica met them." he looked at me, "wat did happen last time?" "umm...i wud rather not talk about it." i said looking away from everybody. blake put his arms around me, giving me a backwards hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:15 pm
(I'm gonna go, cya tomorrow, maybe later tonight)  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:17 pm
((k cya smile )) Tomoyo nodded slowly. "Ah..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 pm
(cya)

"ya...." i said shuddering again at the memory. "oh come on, everybody throws up. its called being human." blake said kissing my head. i looked up behind me to glare at him. "well im not human, if hadnt noticed." i countered. "um..ya you are human." he leaned down and whispered so that the normal people around us cudnt hear, "so wat if you hav wings, get over it, you're mostly human."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi chuckled at the remark.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 pm
i looked at the two of them and glared at them playfully, "laugh all you want but spin me fast at your own risk." i poked them both. we moved up about 20ft in line and again jessica amy and derek jumped up and down happily clapping ther hands. "almost ther! almost ther!" jessica shouted and ran up to me and jumped up and down, "almost ther! almost ther!" then she ran bak to the other two. erin's vision:: an eraser was waiting for them at the exit on 'dumbo the flying elephant' ride. he waited til erin was last to exit to grab her and take off in the shadows behind him. :: i hadnt realized i was shaking wen blake spoke to me, "erin, are you ok? you're shaking. are you afraid you mite throw up? you dont hav to get on if you dont want to. i'll-" i cut him off, "im not afraid. im afraid of wats going to happen at the dumbo ride. we cant go on dumbo. nope. i forbid it. we arent going anywher near it, got it?" i said frightened.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Kazumi and Tomoy laughed when they were poked. Kazumi tilted her head when she picked up a morbid scene playing in Erin's head. She frowned and nodded. Tomoyo nodded as well. "Ok...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm
"ok but..-" bake started but i interrupted him again, "no but's. we arent going on and thats that. no more questions. i will explain later..." i started to mumble now, "if im here later..." "wat do you mean by 'if', erin?" blake asked sternly. "kazumi can you explain it to him please?" i asked tiredly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 pm
Kazumi nodded and looked into Blakes eyes. It wasn't needed, but made it that much easier. 'Erin saw this vision.' She sent before replaying the memory and transmitting it to Blake. "But you know, they're still here. They'll find another way." She said to Erin quietly.
Tomoyo tilted her head at what was happening. She assumed that Erin had a premonition of some sort about the Dumbo ride and looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 am
"ya i kno, but we wer just coming from this ride," we move forward in the line, "mayb we should just go...we'll go to the game instead." i said fearing wats going to happen, trying to think of a way to prevent it. "but erin. the games not til 6 tonight." blake said in a matter-of-factly way. "ok then we'll go somewher else til 6." i said leaning my head on his shoulder looking up at him exhausted. mayb..no...mayb i should just go to the dumbo ride myself..mayb i can just fight them off...no nevermind... i thought. "i need to go to the bathroom." i said breaking free of blake and going towards the entrance wher the line ended.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am
Kazumi nodded and sighed. Tomoyo looked at Kazumi. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, nothing... Just thinking of stuff...." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 am
Amy slipped back to where Sora was standing. "She was thinking about going to the ride on her own," she told him. "Stay with the others, I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt." He slipped out of the line and made his way to the Dumbo ride, standing nearby as if he was waiting for someone.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm
Tomoyo mentally sighed. Kazumi smiled at Tomoyo. 'Don't worry. I know how to get inside their heads. They're not much to shake a stick at.' She sent. Thinking hard, she tried to pick up an Eraser's thoughts. But they, if they were there, were out of range.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm
i heard sora's familar foot steps following me. i looked bak and saw him bump into a irritated looking parent so i hid behind a group of teenagers who looked at me oddly, "wat? im hiding from my ex." i said breathing hard, "if you guys can understand, you wont move. just hide me. ok? please?" i asked looking at all the girls in the group. all the girls nodded their heads and one of the girls who was wearing a bright pink outfit with a skirt that had purple ruffles going down diagnolly, "come on, dont worry you're safe with us." and she hooked her arm on mine and walked to the dumbo ride. "uh..ill stop here. thanks though." i said smiling and getting in line right before a group of other kids got in line after me.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm
Tomoyo looked at Jessica, Derek, Blake, and Amy. "So..." She said, putting her hands in her pockets.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games