Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 am

koleno kept running as they reached roy's lair."we're here...shes somewhere here."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am

"Okay, but where is somewhere?" Kyo asked absentmindedly as he looked around for Hikaru.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

koleno blinked"thats right your not from here..."he said as he lifte dhis hands in the air.the jewels in his hands glowed as a dark mansion appeared before them."in this realm the laws don't apply....think of it as a twisted version of the demon-human realm....in here the worst nightmares are born.you know your iconic serial killer freddy,jason, hell even that psycho doll chucky....this acts as a prison to only the darkest of dark.currently there are only seven prisoners who weere ever sent here."he aid looking at kyo.

a giant fying metal snake flew form the cemetary and out of the dome darkening the sky as it fired blasts from its cannons along its bodies laying seige to the world.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

"And let me guess, in here they can't be killed? So wait a sec, that would mean the people who directed those movies had to come here to get interviews from them then." Kyo saidm wondering if Hikaru was in that mansion.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 am

"nope..the beigns from here use pwoers to brainwahs the directors."he said as he began to walk to the mansion doors"prisnors in here can be killed....well not in the realms current state.you've noticed how you don't see any horrific creatures flying aorund in here right?well that fei caused that to happen.he kidnapped my people and draiend them of their power so he can contrl this realm."he said as he opened the doors"your friend is in here but i warn you.do not wander off or you will be lost forever."he said as he entered the parlor of the mansion.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 am

"Is there anyway to drain him or do we have to fire him into the sun or something?" Kyo asked, thinking that if he was crazy enough, he could just take him and Roy on a one way trip to the sun.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

"mmm..."koleno closed his eyes and began thinking"i believe their is....you see the fei was fighting a young boy with a sycthe...then he unleashed a being that i've only heard about and beat it before sending the boy far away into the realm.that boy wastrpped in a energy cage which used a crystal as its power source.i think the fei used a giant crystal to drain my people's power and that is what he uses to contorl this realm.if we can find the crystal we may be able to stop the flow and destroy the crystal giving the power back to my people.but first we have to find my people and your friends.my people mght have saw where the fei is holding your friend."koleno said as he looked aorund the mansion"i believe they are in the basement."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 pm

((Wait I thought Carson was thrown far away.))

"That was Carson, he's what people would refer to as the Grimm Reaper, if he's here then destroying that crystal should be easier." Kyo said as he followed Koleno.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 pm

(hey guys here is the new Rp im making http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19405773 )
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 pm

((he was..i was typing fast so maybe i messed up.))
koleno nodded"where is he though..."he asked kyo hoping he saw him."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

"Well I-" Kyo started before and explosion could be heard behind them. Kyo turned around and there was Carson, in full Reaper transformation. "Carson, are you in there? It's me Kyo, we're friends and we're trying to help Hikaru and stop Roy, can you calm down and exit your form please?" Kyo asked, making sure to stay calm in case Carson tried to attack, last time he had gone berserk on Kyo it had taken every ounce of his being to stay alive and calm him down.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm

koleno looked at carson."oh my..."he said staring at him."i've seen scary stuff but he takes the cake."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Kyo let out a sigh of relief when Carson changed back to normal and wearily walked over to them, using his scythe as a walking stick to keep himself up. "It's okay dude, come on, we still got work to do." Kyo said and began to help Carson walk.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

koleno nodded as he ran t a door and opened it and looked inside"i found the stairs!down here."he e said holding the door open for them

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Kyo and Carson hobbled their way over to Koleno as fast as they could. Determination driving the both of them. For Carson it was revenge, for Kyo it was to save his friends and get rid of Roy.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games