Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm
((what about zem white gloves?))

Spencer heard Jordan speak and made sure to listen to all the information about the treasure hunt.

Alex was listening in as well while hidden in the shadows on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:56 pm
((they're....white. *nod*))

"So...everyone can split into groups. Each group should bring...food and water, just in case. It's already been cleared, until the -'Quest'- is over food is okay in the library." She got a few quiet cheers to that one, treasure or no, eating in the library without having to ask was nice. "Everyone can pick up a copy of the map here after the test tomorrow, then you can set off." She thought real quick to think about anything else. "So, get talking, put your groups together, and get ready to set out tomorrow!" she ended with an emphasis. With a glare from the librarian she added, "And be sure not to make a mess." Gah! Glad that's over...I'm still killing the Pres next time I see him.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm
Michishige smiled wide at the announcement of food being allowed in the library. Now he could stuff his face while reading! He cheered mentally.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm
Spencer made some mental notes of the quest. He felt happy until he saw Alex.

Alex had walked out of the shadows and walked up to Jordan with his arms crossed. "And just who has authorized this little 'tresure hunt'?" he asked with suspicion.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:23 pm
Bou's eyes widen as small sparks shoot from his hair. "Food, In the library wow." Bou looked around eying every one. 'Wonder if i can does this alone, would make it faster.' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:47 am
Treya was about to tell the girl no she hadn't but then the girl got up and left looking back at shige " usually around this time when or if i can i come in here to read and usually at this time there's no one here not even the librarian but i guess i miss judged that today and as far as the tresure hunt goes i guess i'll perticipate just as long as no one try's to find out if i go to the school or not and that that jerk over there leaves me be cause im pretty sick of him " she store at alex for a few secounds then looked back at shige waiting for him to reply  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 am
"Okay, well stay back here with me for a second. We'll have to wait for Alex to leave Jordan alone before I can ask her to help us make you 'blend in' with the rest of the students." Michishige said as he began to look at books around him. He realized he hadn't put the book that he was reading back on the shelf, and did so then. Michishige sat back down next to Treya and watched as Alex talked at Jordan.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:19 pm
|| >D I'm back~ D: I woulda posted here too that day I was on, but Dx severe weather killed the wifi. ||

Maria was sitting on the floor in the crowd, listening to Jordan's speech, clapping when she was finished. She quickly stood up and glomped onto her arm, then looked at Alex, "Gah! Scary man!" She yelped then ran to hide behind one of the many bookcases.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 pm
Rock smirked. ''Teamwork, huh?'' he looked at the crowd and and sighed as he dropped his shoulder and head forward. ''It'll teach me from not knowing more people around here....'' He slung his backpack on his shoulder, taking an apple out to munch on it beforehand.

((Any volunteers to join up with Rock? XP I don't know who to go to X3))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 pm
((I'll go if its cool with you.))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 pm
((sorry, haven't been on much. and I think, if you get in small groups, it should be easier to do a bunch of stuff without a time problem, since other people can do random stuff to....does that make sense? It should...))

Jordan squished up her eyebrows but laughed a little. "If anyone 'authorized' it, it would be the Pres...Actually, you might want to check that he did. You never can tell with him." She almost burst out laughing when Maria grabbed onto her arm and yelled out 'Gah! Scary man!' and ran away, but she managed to keep it to a hint of a smile. Best. Friend. Ever.

((and, Tele did clear it...I suppose. He did manage to authorize food in the library, right?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 pm
"Ah, I see. Well than, I shall" Alex said with narrowed eyes. He thought he saw the girl who was with Michishige in the woods, but dismissed it. No one would dare allow her in the library, right? He then walked over to where Maria was and said "oh, I remember you from the woods. You ran away before I could punish you".

Spencer was trying to figure out who he should partner with.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 am
Maria looked at the scary man and couldn't help but start crying, "N... Nn... Don't hurt me, Mr. Scary Man..." She whimpered, trying to wipe her eyes. Her vision was still blurred but she still looking at the man.

|| >D Feel the guilt! (hopefully x.x) Hmmm.... xD Maria's one of the people that uses her I'ras the LEAST xD ||

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Jordan rushed over to Maria and Alex. She laughed almost nervously. "Maria, there you are!" she said in the most innocent way she could. "Hi there Alex, you just love your job, don't you? So..." she coughed, "What's the problem?" she asked, smiling. There was no one she was letting Alex punish Maria for anything, whatever 'rule' she had broken. If there was one thing that could be said about the founder of the school, it was that he was really paranoid when it came to rules. Which sucked when it came to disciplinary members like Alex.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:53 pm
"I guess but your not going to be there when i change or else you'll be going through a window okay..." she cut herself off when she saw alex look her way looking to the side she let her white silver hair slip a bit to cover a bit of her face making it harder to reconize her when treya was sure he wasn't looking any more she pulled back her hair and turned to shige i'm not going to pair up with randome people so your stuck with me plus if i want a chance to get out of eye sight of that guy befor he recognizes me im going to have to look like you guys wich mean we're going to have to talk to your friends jordan very soon" she looked out from where they sat to see if the other guy was looking their way again  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games