Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 pm
Sure, let me just get there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:00 pm
Oh, she found a dress? That's good. *looks down at her outfit and smiles* I think that top looks really good on you. 3nodding  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Amy nodded. "Okay. Karrie's crew here at AS made all the baked goods."

She looked up at him, smiled, and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

When she heard what he said about her top, she blushed and kissed his cheek again. Then she whispered, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 pm
*makes her way to the food tables*

Smells good  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 pm
(My dinner is taking over my body and wants to go to bed. See you tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:10 pm
{{Aww. sad Okay. Night Nei, and thanks for coming! biggrin }}

Amy nodded to Nei. "I'm glad they do! Karrie's crew is amazing. I can't wait to try some of the chocolate cake. They made it with Karrie's secret recipe."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:11 pm
Amy waved to Nei as she headed out. Then, she turned back to Karrie and laughed softly. "Guess it's just you and me for right now, then."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:14 pm
*looks around* Looks like it. It's still pretty early, though. *leans down to kiss her* This place looks great. You did good on the decorations.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 pm
Amy smiled and wrapped both of her arms around Karrie's torso as he kissed her. When he pulled back, she rested her chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Karrie, but I just picked the decorations out. My awesome staff put them up today. I can't wait til Kits comes and gets to see it. I hope she'll be excited."

She led him closer to the pool and pointed to the center of it where a big inflatable mountain was.

"That is my favorite addition. I can't wait to have a chance to get on it. I don't want to get my hair wet, though, before the party even starts. So I'll wait until later."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Amy then walked with Karrie over to the snack table by the bar. She smiled at Tommy and then got a paper plate and fork. She started to get some chocolate cake while Karrie looked over the different food. He was probably inspecting things to make sure the crew had gotten everything right.

When Amy got her piece of cake, she grabbed Karrie's hand and led him over to one of the tables. She sat down and started eating the cake and giving Karrie some bites.

"Oh man... I love this cake!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:59 pm
*grins at Amy* I'm glad you like it. Means they followed my recipe right. *takes a bite* Yup, tastes right.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 pm
The cake was long gone now and Amy had thrown away the plate and fork. Now she and Karrie were sitting at the same table with drinks in front of them. Karrie had a beer and Amy had a strawberry margarita.

"Tommy is the best bartender I have ever met. I LOVE his drinks!"

She sipped the drink through the orange crazy straw, enjoying it immensely.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 pm
*chuckles* Well, that's good. Even though you don't usually serve alchohol, it's good to know he can make drinks.

*looks around the pool area* So, have you given any thought to what you're going to do with this place once it gets too cold for swimming? The hot tubs are good all year, but the pool will have to be closed down pretty soon, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy smiled and leaned forward more in her excitement. "I was thinking about ice skating or hockey!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:54 pm
*grins* Those are good ideas. Also, I was looking at that hill back there. *points to a large hill near the back of the property* If you can get a snow machine or something, you could do skiing, sledding, or tubing. Those inner tubes you have for the waterslide are heavy enough to be used for tubing. You might want to build a lift of some sort, or at least some stairs to make it easier to climb.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games