Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Beneath a Dusty Ol' Hat!With: The Sorting Hat Thinking: This? Really?!OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya heard her name being called and walked out of line to the rather tall and imposing stool. How was she supposed to get up that thing?! Luckily either she was taller than she thought or her imagination finally shrunk she managed to climb atop of it and wait as the enormous hat covered most of her senses and she couldn't help but giggle yet again. A hat! Of all things magical and glorious one of the founders chose a hat!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Blunt and loud are the most I hear. But I'm not loud all the time, honest! Just when I'm really really excited...which is admittedly a good erm, 40ish percent of my day. Its not that I'm never serious, I am especially these days, but there's so much to be happy about so why shouldn't I be? I'm compassionate and a tad overzealous about somethings that I like, but I figured that if I'm going to like them I might as well like them 1000 percent, right?
Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

mc2
User Image

David Sinclair League
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: plain black robes

I feel sick.

"David Sinclair League" was called and David stepped forward, nervous. He knew himself to know his mother was right-he was ambitious and he could play the 'game' which would suit Slytherin and both sides of his family had practically all been Slytherin but it wasn't what he wanted for himself.

He wanted a quiet time to focus on his studies and Ravenclaw would be best for that he had decided, but the sorting wasn't up to him it was up to the hat. He sat down and let the hat delve into his mind.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mature for my age, able to pick my battles wisely, and am quite a bookworm. I have always been at the top of my classes in school (muggle school at Dad's insistence-he's a squib) and dream about being a world renowned healer able to save many lives from my skills. I tend to be some what of a know it all and have little patience for illogical behavior. Due to my lack of patience and know it all behavior I have been called cocky when it comes to academics-but I'm good at it and should be to meet my goals of being a world renown healer. One of my faults is that I know what I am good at and am not afraid to say it or let it shine.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Not in Slytherin, you say?
Hmm, I could see you doing well there.
But if you are sure, then it had better be...

Ravenclaw!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire just stared as people began to be sorted, she found her place in line and looked around.
A grand place, full of bustling people and happy students.

...It was going to be sickening here.

Claire then heard her name called and walked forward, not showing any nerves.
It was just a hat and a house after all.
Nothing to get nervous about.

Claire then stepped up to the hat and stared down at it with a cold glance, before sighing and putting it on her head.
She then sighed wondering what house she'd be put into.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bubbly girl who has a tendency to play pranks on people, and try not to get caught while doing so.
I'm not that much of a studier, and books tend to bore me, I'm interested in the more practical applications~

I have a darker side too which is my true face though I try not to show it.

I can come off as fake at first glance, but if I like you enough, I'll be loyal to you and make sure to protect you! Heaven help the people who are mean to my friends.
...I'm not afraid to get dirty to protect someone I actually care about and would go so far as to sabotage that person's life and make it a living hell.

I am what you could call...a tomboyish girly girl, which sounds contradicting at first...but it just means that just cause I like to be pretty doesn't mean I won't throw down when it comes to it.

In other words I'm two faced.

My feelings? I'm apprehensive you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Slytherin would be best...maybe ravenclaw? ...Oh god what if I'm Gryffindor or even worse, Hufflepuff?"
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sariwa
User Image
ȷᴀsoɴ ҭʜʏɴᴇ

| ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ | uɴsoʀᴛᴇᴅ | ρuʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ |
| ℩℩ ɪɴ, ʜoʟʟʏ wɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀɢoɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ɪɴғʟᴇxɪʙʟᴇ |
| sɴow ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀɴ owʟ |

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jason waited impatiently for his name to be called. After what seemed like many long minutes it was finally his turn. "Jason Thyne!" He froze for a couple of seconds then started walking up the steps. "The worst that can happen is that it sorts me into Slytherin. But I could live with that if I had to." he convinced himself as he sat down on the stool. Then the hat was lowered onto his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an outgoing, fun and sort of a brave (and sometimes reckless) person. I depend on the people around me and I am afraid of being alone. I can come off as arrogant, but I am really very confident. My friends and family are the most important people to me and I am not afraid of defending them. Being with my older friends are more important than accepting new friends into my life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It had barely made contact with his head before the hat shouted...
Gryffindor!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:43 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Yukina101
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Beneath a Dusty Ol' Hat!With: The Sorting Hat Thinking: This? Really?!OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya heard her name being called and walked out of line to the rather tall and imposing stool. How was she supposed to get up that thing?! Luckily either she was taller than she thought or her imagination finally shrunk she managed to climb atop of it and wait as the enormous hat covered most of her senses and she couldn't help but giggle yet again. A hat! Of all things magical and glorious one of the founders chose a hat!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Blunt and loud are the most I hear. But I'm not loud all the time, honest! Just when I'm really really excited...which is admittedly a good erm, 40ish percent of my day. Its not that I'm never serious, I am especially these days, but there's so much to be happy about so why shouldn't I be? I'm compassionate and a tad overzealous about somethings that I like, but I figured that if I'm going to like them I might as well like them 1000 percent, right?
Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
She closed her eyes
Away she'd fly.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
A loud child it seems,
bursting with energy
You aren't afraid to be blunt
You will do well in...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Squeeky Luff
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire just stared as people began to be sorted, she found her place in line and looked around.
A grand place, full of bustling people and happy students.

...It was going to be sickening here.

Claire then heard her name called and walked forward, not showing any nerves.
It was just a hat and a house after all.
Nothing to get nervous about.

Claire then stepped up to the hat and stared down at it with a cold glance, before sighing and putting it on her head.
She then sighed wondering what house she'd be put into.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bubbly girl who has a tendency to play pranks on people, and try not to get caught while doing so.
I'm not that much of a studier, and books tend to bore me, I'm interested in the more practical applications~

I have a darker side too which is my true face though I try not to show it.

I can come off as fake at first glance, but if I like you enough, I'll be loyal to you and make sure to protect you! Heaven help the people who are mean to my friends.
...I'm not afraid to get dirty to protect someone I actually care about and would go so far as to sabotage that person's life and make it a living hell.

I am what you could call...a tomboyish girly girl, which sounds contradicting at first...but it just means that just cause I like to be pretty doesn't mean I won't throw down when it comes to it.

In other words I'm two faced.

My feelings? I'm apprehensive you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Slytherin would be best...maybe ravenclaw? ...Oh god what if I'm Gryffindor or even worse, Hufflepuff?"
I'm a Unsorted.
Did you know that I'm a future first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Deceptive and secretive.
You will do well here,
but beware the path you tread,

Slytherin!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: TBA{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

The boy walked into the sorting, awaiting his turn and after quite some time, it was his turn. He calmly went up to the stool and sat down.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely athletic! My parents definitely say I'm over confident, but that's okay because it makes me good in my position in football. I play winger for my club team! My coach also told me that my future is bright if I work hard because I am destined to be a leader. I'm bold and I'm not afraid to take the shot. And when I miss, I keep trying. I persevere to be the best I can. I am a diligent worker, but I find that everything comes to me easily anyway.

Despite all of this, my mother calls me a troublemaker. I'm always trying to fool around with people. Why? Because I'm eleven probably. I sometimes find my way towards mischievous deeds. It is way more fun to do things like that. For me at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Hat?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why am I so nervous? It's just going to put me in Ravenclaw... right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo Lovette was still shaking by the time they made it to the Great Hall, and his eyes went wide when his name was called. He stood there for a moment, trying to process, before stepping forward. As he walked, his eyes unerringly found his sister at the Ravenclaw table, her pink and blue hair standing out in a sea of blonde and brown and black. He sighed; within moments, he would likely be joining her at that table. It was inevitable; his mother was a Ravenclaw, and his father was a Ravenclaw, hell, even his obnoxious sister was one. There was no way he'd go anywhere else... right? He glanced over to the lion's table for just a moment. Tanya had been sorted there; he tried to tell himself that was the only reason why his eyes strayed there, but it felt like a lie. He hated to admit it, but... there was a small part of him that wondered. His books were an outlet, a way to go places he'd never gone and see things he'd never seen. That's why he enjoyed horror and adventure novels so much; it was like challenging himself to be brave. But he wasn't brave, and he knew it. So, he sat down on the stool, knowing all to well where he would go... he just hoped he could avoid his sister. She was going to drive him nuts for the next six years, he knew. At least at home, he'd been able to hide behind their parents. No such luck here. He sighed, thinking, and knowing his thoughts would be heard, "Just put me in Ravenclaw... no sense dragging this out."

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                          Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really smart, and funny. I love to read, especially these Muggle books my mom helps me find. They’re really interesting. I learn a lot from them. I’m pretty quiet, and relaxed, not at all like my sister, who’s always buzzing. I like to take things slowly, and watch the world turn, you know? It’s fun to just sit and watch things, like you’re an outsider looking in. And, this isn't something I talk about much, but... as much as I love reading, I really wish I could go on an adventure. That's why I love reading so much; it takes me places I'll never go, to see things I'll never really see. I guess I could probably find a way to have some real excitement in my life, but... I just don't know. I don't think I really have it in me, as much as I would like to. I'm brave enough, I guess, but... I'm timid. I could work on that, I guess, get myself to where I could find the adventure I crave, but I don't even know where to start.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Delete-Now-I-Quit

Tipsy Autobiographer

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:53 pm
╔══════════════╗
◀◁Ӎαχɨлϵ Ңɑɖʅϵɣ ϢɑʅҜϵɾ▶▷
╚══════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Hit the Ground Running
◆Didn't Make Sense
Not to Live for Fun
▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿
It wasn't until she heard, "Walker, Maxine" that the girl in question actually paid attention. She took a deep breath and made her way to the stool, thinking about the prospects of having a hat decide where she'd go. A lot of impossible things seemed possible in the current situation, they did since she discovered magic was real, something she still found hard to grasp. If magic was real, a sorting hat probably wasn't that much of a stretch. It'll have a better idea than me, she thought a little warily as she sat on the stool.

▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵
And All that Glitters is Gold
Only Shooting Stars ◆
Break the Mold

House: Unsorted Year: 1st Blood Status:Muggle Born

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very blunt person and can be really rude at times because of it. I'm also lazy, causing me to be more of a procrastinator than anything else. Being extraordinary childish, I can hold a grudge for years. I'm also independent; I prefer to provide and take care of myself than accept help. However I'm thoughtful and considerate towards others (most of the time). I'm accepting and open minded of most ideas and people. Those who are loyal to me, I am loyal to in return. I also have a good handle and awareness of my emotions. Depending on the situation, I can be exceptionally kind. Also, I'm smart.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:10 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Here we go...
Company: First Years

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | U N S O R T E D | F I R S T Y E A R |User Image

Elsie was one of the last to be called, as her surname started with a V. She glanced toward the Hufflepuff table, where her sister was sitting, and locked identical blue eyes with her. Newlyn smiled gently at her, and Elsie felt a surge of confidence. Okay. This was going to be okay. It didn't matter if she was sorted into Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. She stepped up to the hat, and even smiled as it was placed on her head. Please, Hat, just sort me wherever you see fit, she thought silently.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cheerful, intelligent, obedient, naive, and innocent. I have a happy go lucky personality and am generally optimistic. I'm a good deal less reserved than my older sister, Newlyn. I am extremely smart for my age and very curious. I am also very naive. I like to see the good in everyone, but that often blinds me to the bad. Newlyn calls me "dangerously idealistic". I am obedient. I do whatever people tell me to do, and I hate to cause trouble. I used to think that my father still loved me, but I'm not so sure anymore... In some ways I am very mature and serious, and in other ways I'm incredibly lighthearted and silly.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ 𝒰nsorted

Not hufflepuff, huh? Alex thought. He hadn't gotten many good reviews from that house. He wondered why. Perhaps they had a snobby reputation, or maybe they were getting into trouble all the time. Professor Brighton had said something about points; maybe they just didn't score well. Whatever the case, it was enough to set Alex's mind on either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Just as he was forming a response to Alex, the deputy headmaster returned to the hall, letting them know that the sorting would begin. As Alex finally stepped under the gigantic doors, he gasped. The room was enormous, with no visible ceiling. In it's place was the sky. How could there be a room with no ceiling? Four long tables in a row, jam packed with students, all staring at the first years. A sick knot formed in the boy's stomach. The names began to fly by, and Alexander lost track of time, only snapping to reality when he heard Jason's name. He half smiled when his friend was sorted into Gryffindor, he remembered that it had been the boy's first choice. After Jason took his seat, Alex wandered off in his mind again. Professor Brighton had to call his name twice before he realized it was his turn, and he awkwardly stepped toward the hat, his mind racing. Dark eyes looked back for Alexandria, asking for reassurance. She must've been buried too deep in the other first years, because Alex couldn't make her out before the hat was placed atop his head. Immediately he looked toward the tables, nearly mortified. Things would be a lot better when this was over. He had to force himself not to wonder how the hat could talk. As Alexandria had said, magic. Obviously. Well, if the hat could talk maybe it could hear thoughts. Alex thought as hard as he could. I'd really appreciate it if you but me in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I haven't heard anything good about the other two houses...

❶ OOC: ❶

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very curious kid. I'm not very loud about it, but I absolutely MUST know what's in the box, so to speak. I need to know every little thing about what I don't know about, or else it scares me. Sometimes this distracts me from other important things, and I need to be reminded of them. For example I once spent hours learning how to solve a rubik's cube before being told that I hadn't eaten. I'm a very nice kid, and I always try to remember my manners, but sometimes I just forget to pay attention because I'm so focused on something else. My thoughts are always way ahead of my words, which sometimes makes it hard to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria's stomach churned with anxiety as she heard "Alexandria Quimby-Scott!" yell out from the professor. It took a moment for the girl to process that it was her turn to get sorted. Trying her best to keep her composure, Alex walked towards the stool and sat down, waiting for the hat to be placed upon her head and to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm protective over my younger siblings. Although I'm a little selfish every once in a while, I usually end up doing what's right. I can be sneaky and clever when I try. I'm also pretty street smart, so if I want something that I can't get, I'll use those three qualities to get it. I guess you could say I'm manipulative, but only when I try. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to try. The problem with being lazy is that I always tend to take the easy way out without thinking of the consequences that lie ahead. I'm also incredibly competitive. I know all of these things seems "bad" to some people, but here comes to good. I'm not heartless. In fact, I'm far from it. If I care about someone, I will feel extremely guilty if I ignore them or am mean to them. When I lie, or do anything bad, after a while, I start to feel remorse and guilt. If I mess something up big time, I will go out of my way to make things right again. I'm also not stupid. I have common sense, and my grades are good when I study and do the work.. but how often does that happen? Oh, one more thing, I'm kind of a tomboy even though I'm super creative.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Antechamber -> Great Hall

Leonette waited watching all of her friends and classmates getting sorted before her. David went to Ravenclaw and Catharine went to Gryffindor. Then there was Claire she was placed in Slytherin and Tanya was in Gryffindor too. "Leonette Mitchell." Her name was called and she was shook out of her thoughts. 'Just breath there's nothing to worry about.' she thought taking a deep breath and walking up to the stool. Taking a seat she waited for the hat to be placed on her head. 'I just have to be in Gryffindor... Please... please... please put me in Gryffindor...' she thought hoping the sorting hat would hear her out.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a hard working individual who isn’t afraid to speak my mind, but I can sometimes be hotheaded. I’m brave and won’t let my fears get in the way of what I’m set out to do. Although I’m determined to accomplish everything I set out to do I am not the type to sit and read from a book. I would gladly stand up for a friend in need and I’m not afraid to break a rule or two when it’s for a good reason. I've been told I have a motherly nature toward younger people.

With: First years... sorting hat

Wearing: Plan Black Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————υиѕσятє∂
    ————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
    User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera bounced on the balls of her feet, causing her braided pig tails to jump about as she waited anxiously for her name to be called. There were lots of Gryffindor's, Slytherin's and Ravenclaw's called, but no Hufflepuff's so far.

And then Kas's name was called and Piera held her breath in anticipation. It left her when he was placed in Ravenclaw, but she smiled and clapped along with everyone, even giving him a happy wave as he went to sit down at a table seated with a lot of students wearing blue. Maybe she would be in Ravenclaw too? But no, they promised to each other that they would remain friends, no matter what houses they were sorted into.

With that thought comforting her, Piera took a big gulp but then started suddenly when a voice rang out through the chamber,
                          "Piera Tucker!" The young witch took a shaky breath before stepping out of line to sit on the stool which she gripped tightly as the sorting hat was placed atop her head.

Piera Touko
                          People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet but friendly. But only at first. I can get really excited when I get to know someone and become their friend. Sometimes I just like watching people talk. But a lot of the time, I like reading books. Any that I can get my hands on really, but fun books about adventures and space and magic in particular! I love telling people about what I've read and making up stories or asking them what they'd do if they were in the book. But most of all, I love making people smile. My dad always told me to always smile because it brightens everyone's day and spreads happiness. It makes me wonder if smiles really are contagious. I ask a lot of questions and sometimes talk too much, but my dad says that it's good that I have an 'inquisitive mind', even if it annoys mom sometimes.

σut σf crαck?!ooSorting~

ωhεɾε Great Hallway. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg I wonder what house I'll get sorted into. ooooo ωเtђ First Years.

Greycast

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Friendly 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm
    I see so much corruption
    And it's hard to ignore
    Living on greed and possessions
    Is this what we're dying for?

User Image
    User Image

╔══════════════╗

Saab was to put it lightly, terrified. He did not like this. The sorting was playing a toll on his emotions. He was sure that he was going to get a house other then Slytherin and that would be horrible to his mother. She might disown him like she had Shawn Judus and Shawn Juniper. His face froze as he thought of his dead brother. This... Was going to be a long day. He idly thought.
    'If I get put into another house... Maybe Judus will let me crash on his floor.... But... Even Shin got into Slytherin and he is about as useful as a mud blood or worse. A squib... But... Juniper and Judus got that bloody red house.... What if....' He was terrified. But his face and posture showed only his pure blood breeding. His eyes showed a little of his fear though.
    I may seem strong and self assured but I'm really quite the opposite. I fear that I too will be disowned or have a horrible accident befall me or...my mother will grow to hate me just like all the others. I am very tense around others as I feel they will use me and throw me away when I am no longer of use to them. I need to be in a position of power over others or I feel like I have no power.

╚══════════════╝

Where: In front of the Sorting Hat

What:Feel scared

Who:With other students

Now choose this day
    Who you will serve
    To be the light in a darkened world

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games