Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter moved to Cici "Cecille are you ok?" He asked as he slid down beside her. He saw how worried she was and being blind not knowing what was going on around her as well as others. He wanted to know what was wrong and why her brother was not here.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

And now you've grown up with this notion that you were to blame.
And you seem so strong sometimes, but I know that you still feel the same.

Cecille stared off with a blank expression in the direction of the slamming door she had heard moments ago. Chance had left her here alone, and she wasn't sure what to do now. There were lots of people around though. Maybe someone would help her when it came time to eat. 'I hope he's okay. He sounded really upset... I wish he would learn how to accept help from the people that care about him. He could have talked to me, but he ran away instead...' Just the thought of it all sprung a few tears to the girl's eyes, sparkling in the light of the Hall against her dull irises. Suddenly, she was no longer alone. Cecille felt someone sit down beside her. She new that voice better than others. Of course her best friend would come to her aide. "Hunter... I-I think I'm okay. Chance got upset about something and ran away... I don't know why he doesn't talk to me about things like that. I wish he would, instead of doing this..." The tiny girl sighed and leaned her head against her friend. Unlike her brother, she was open with her emotions, willing to pour them out to anyone willing to listen. In this case, it was Hunter. "Thank you for being my friend, Hunter." she mumbled, the stray tears finally dripping from the corners of her eyes and sliding down her pale face. Without him and her brother, she would have no one here. Cecille was grateful to have the Hufflepuff in her life.

As that little girl who shined like an angel, even after his lazy heart put you through hell.
I wish you could see that, still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?

Hunter felt his friends head rest on his chest. Hunter's hand started to pet her hair. "I'm sorry." He said resting his head on her's "I'm sure he'll be alright. People handle things differently. I'm sure he'll be back after he gets some air."

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

And now you've grown up with this notion that you were to blame.
And you seem so strong sometimes, but I know that you still feel the same.

Cecille smiled as Hunter comforted her, petting her hair and putting his head on top of hers. He really was the best friend she could ever ask for. He was sweet and gentle with her, like a brother but not. No, he was something else. She just didn't have a name for it yet. "You're probably right. He'll come back when he's ready. I won't ask him about what happened until we get home. I don't want him running away again." she said. She really just didn't want to embarrass him. She knew it was hard for her brother to talk about his feelings, and she didn't want to make him feel worse. That would be cruel. "So what's for dinner, Hunter? Would you mind eating here with me? I mean, if you want to eat with your Hufflepuff friends, then I'm okay. You can do that." CiCi assumed the boy had tons of friends. He was too nice to not have tons of friends.

As that little girl who shined like an angel, even after his lazy heart put you through hell.
I wish you could see that, still you try to impress him, but he never will listen.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 am
User Image
User Image

Hunter looked at the food a happy she asked him to eat with him and not so sad about her brother any more "Well there's roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, sausages, bacon and steak." Hunter took a deep needing air to continue the list of food for the feast. "Boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, chips, yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and peppermint humbugs." He said wondering how they could have so much food. The only time Hunter could get this much verity is when his mom takes Him and Tevye out for Chinese food. "And I would love to sit with you.. I don't have many friends so I'm happy to be here with you"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley sat at the Ravenclaw table glancing up the row at the sorting. He smiled over at the Hufflepuff table and smiled as he wrote a note and passed it off poked it with his wand. It folded itself into a heart and flew over to his boyfriend at the Hufflepuff Table. "Well, here we go." he said as he looked at the group of first years. Gotta focus. he thought as he looked up at the sorting.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Ravenclaw table
With? --- Bradley
Feeling//OoC --- Okay for now
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna walked into the Great Hall with David, and was walked to her table. She sat across from Bradley and smiled politely. "Hiya, Bradley right?" She asked before turning her attention to the sorting. So far there was only one Ravenclaw, several for Slytherin and two or three for both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. She clapped for all and waited. Before long, she was writing a note to send to David. She had just come up with a brilliant idea.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Xavier sat down quietly, his expression mostly closed as he watched the sorting. He'd stayed in his room for the majority of his time home, unless it involved him going outside... well, just to get away from his father. Sighing, he buried his head in his arms, not really wanting to be bothered, but knowing someone might just end up talking to him. Might being the key word. He wasn't delusional enough to assume he was the most popular person in the house, so he doubted anyone would really attempt to. Closing his eyes, he waited for the srting to be over so he could go to bed.

--------------------------------------
                                                State: Quiet
                                                OOC: ...
                                                --------------------------------------

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Quiet... quiet is good.

David entered the Great Hall, remembering last year his anxiety about being placed in Slytherin where practically every member of his family from the opening of Hogwarts it seemed had ever been put. Well, his father wasn't a Slytherin but that was because he was a squib so he never went through sorting one way or another, and his mother was a Ravenclaw but she married into the family so he supposed there wasn't the pressure of the family traditions necessarily. And, Ravenclaw, even according to his mother's all Slytherin family wasn't a house to be overly upset about.

He was happy to see his house table was quiet, despite having a few upperclassmen from his house already seated. Two were scribbling notes it seemed and one looked about as social as him with his head buried in his arms. David took a second to weigh the options of sitting alone or sitting next to the upperclassmen who looked more than happy not to be bothered. Alone was more of a gamble and at least next to the upperclassman with his head down it would be advantageous to both of them. David wasn't interested in bothering him, so it would buy the kid at least one surrounding seat of being ignored if that was what he wanted, and the guy looked like at least one less person David had to worry about interacting with. After all David was at Hogwarts just to focus on academics and get out, was how he saw it.

David, then, sat next to Xavier on his side closest to the sorting not knowing the upperclassmen's name. Of course, he hadn't gotten a good look at the upperclassman either so there was a rare chance in Hell he knew the guy-not that David was particularly social with students of his own year let alone anyone else the year before-or ever. Flipping open his book he flipped through several pages looking for the last page he was on when he spotted highlighted in bright pink a chapter heading on the importance of human interaction and in the tidy print of his sister were the words say experts in general agreement.

David coughed as he covered his mouth, smile, and hid his brief laugh as he shut the book and looked up at the sorting. So, his sister had meant it partially as a joke, and she knew enough about him to know he would read the book eventually and she was petty enough to want to prove a point. She wasn't the type to argue with anyone so it was funny to see her stick to her guns about such a single point so long. He glanced at the first years being sorted, recovering and deciding to focus on that instead of the book. There had been only one first year sorted into Ravenclaw so far it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie bounced along the aisle to an open spot at her house table and took a seat. To anyone who didn't know of her vampirism, it would have been a wonder that she didn't fall face first into the ground in the heels she wore. Of course being a vampire had its perks and she didn't even stumble as she slid into a spot down the table and glanced up at the sorting curiously. Who would be the first years joining her house this year? Who would be sitting in her spot 7 years from now?

She shrugged slightly at the thought. No one, hopefully, would be sitting in her spot in 7 years. In 7 years, she had lost her parents, lost her life, regained her life sort of, seen to much murder to count it all, seen pain, fought vampires, gained powers, got a loving boyfriend, and watched the world fall apart and rebuild itself to many times. If any first years were sitting in her spot in 7 years, she would pity them. She loved life and she enjoyed her time, but she had been through so much. It wasn't fair. She hoped no one would have to do it again.

With a small hum, she pushed those thoughts away and turned to Dominic, who of course had followed her to her table.
                                                            "You know your best friend is head boy.... He might yell at you for breaking school rules... again." She teased playfully, kissing his nose to make sure he wouldn't stand up and leave her. She may like teasing him, but she definitely did not want him wandering back to his own table. She hated sitting alone.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 am
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominic shuffled about behind Grace, his shoulders slumped and his back humped down low to avoid the eyes of the school staff and any prefect pretentious enough to throw him out. Last year, they’d flourished at his table because the head boy and girl had been both Ravenclaws, the year before that too, well at least one was, he couldn’t remember the head boy had been. Before that, of course, his cousin and quidditch captain had been the heads, two girls actually, and they were both Slytherin (and that was certainly an odd year.) Before them, a Slytherin, another former quidditch captain, and some other Hufflepuff. They’d been lucky, he thought mirthfully, if there’d even been a Ravenclaw and Slytherin they would’ve bloody well been damned. The skirts of his green tailored robe skimmed under the tails of other students until his girlfriend had chosen a spot. So he sat, swished his robes behind him and curled his fingers around Grace’s hand. Furtive blue eyes scanned, but no one seemed alarming, none too dangerous to his position and no one whose head he wanted to bash with a bat.

Like Virgil, he sneered. He couldn’t help but dwell, even if it’d been years ago, the wound felt fresh enough to bleed. The Ross boy hadn’t seemed to make an appearance at the pit of snakes, at least not yet. Was it petty of Dominic to have chosen Virgil’s halfbrother as vice-captain? He hummed thoughtfully. His brows arched in descension as the thoughts troubled him. Maybe it was, but it wasn’t as if Darius hadn’t deserved it. He’d briefly considered Jazz, but, Merlin, she already looked like she’d snap like a twig. Why should he give her more pressure, she needed to focus on seeking, he rationalized, and he liked to hope she would agree.

Idly, he wondered where Rick was; he was a Ravenclaw, wasn’t he? He blinked. No, he definitely was, but where was he then? Probably with Cait, he assumed. The lucky sod, he’s probably snogging her right now. He frowned.

Sure, he’d had the entire summer to laze around under the stars with her, but going an entire night had weathered his patience. But, it’d been too long since Grace had seen her friends, even Dominic had to admit that. He only had the one, but they were in the same house together and that certainly eased the situation. ”Hm?” He blinked, ripped from his reverie as her vivacious eyes and illuminating hair fought for attention. ”That’s why we’re sitting here, ma chérie.” He winked teasingly, a robust arm snaked around her waist and he pulled her closer into his side as he gazed out into the sorting. ”They’re over there, and we’re over here, and so long as nothing happens, I won’t have to put him in a rubbish situation, righ’?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Ravenclaw Table
Beside Gracie

Sorting Feast
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
              STARS
              ▒▒▒In your multitudes, scarce to be counted▒▒▒
              ▒▒▒In your multitudes, scarce to be counted▒▒▒

Filling the DARKNESS with ORDER&LIGHT
              ▒▒▒You are the sentinels, silent and pure▒▒▒
              ▒▒▒You are the sentinels, silent and pure▒▒▒

Keeping watch in the NIGHT

xxxxxJames was concerned. She had not seen her sister on the train. Had only one of them been a prefect, the girl would not be worried. However, the prefects were supposed to sit in a special car, just for them. She doubted that the girl had gone to sit in another car with someone else. Ever since Zephyr had left Hogwarts, Akira really didn't talk to anyone other than James. She didn't even see her at the station or at the carriages. James hoped that she hadn't fallen asleep. It had been a year since they had been kidnapped, but Akira still seemed to suffer from nightmares. James swore she was going to find a way to help her. That was what family did.

xxxxxThe prefect arrived in the Great Hall a bit late due to the fact that she had tried to stay at the platform as long as possible. Yes, it was her responsibility to help the first years, but she was also trying to find her sister. When she got to the table, she noticed that it was still a bit empty. James didn't recall there being too many people who left Ravenclaw, which meant that some of her housemates were likely out doing some things that they weren't supposed to. Or maybe, the table seemed more empty because they were going to be getting a lot of first years. James wondered if the Hat had an idea about each student before it sat upon their head. Perhaps she could interview the Hat to find out at some point.

xxxxxJames took her seat and looked around the table.The boy who had caused a scene at the last Sorting Feast was being quiet. The whole table was. After last year, that was a good thing. Down the table, there was Gracie and Dom. The prefect knew that he wasn't supposed to be here, but she decided to let them be. He was doing no harm. James was almost jealous of them. Not just because they had a relationship, no, that was only a very small part of it. James was jealous because she should be graduating with them. She should be in their year, taking the N.E.W.T.s, thinking about what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. To be honest, James wasn't quite sure what she wanted. She had an idea, but after her first attempt at fifth year, her mind had changed a bit. Perhaps it was a good thing she had an extra year to think about all of that.

xxxxxThe girl clapped as a few students were added to Ravenclaw. She would be getting to know them better over the year. That was part of her job after all. She was there to help them. People always saw prefects as being there to ruin everything. Perhaps that was true, but James was going to do her best to make sure that everything ran smoothly in her house this year.

OOC;

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm
Shortly after the brunette sent her letter another went flying over to the Ravenclaw table landing in front of her.

David
That's great Shayna. I'll meet you in the Gardens and you can tell me all about it.
If anyone can inspire me to get through OWLs it's you.

See you there.
David

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm
Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind, losing control
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me
A wet world aches for the beat of a drum
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away to some fortune
I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - First Year -
[feeling: relieved] [thinking: this can't be too bad...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar didn't know if he should be offended that the hat had managed to mention his clumsiness while Sorting him, but at least he'd been the only person to hear that. He took a seat at the table filled with his new house mates... wait, was he the only one sorted into Ravenclaw so far? It looked like it. He watched as a few others were sorted into his house, all girls. Well... hopefully they were nice girls? It wasn't like it really mattered. He glanced around at his older house mates. There was some girl with purple hair with a Slytherin boy he guessed was her boyfriend or whatever. Were people allowed to just sit wherever? Maybe they were because they were older? Maybe no one cared? He was trying to get a sense of just how much people were allowed to get away with. What happened if you broke a rule? Toby had told him that they hung you upside down by your ankles in the dungeons with a straight face, but Eleazar doubted that was true. Everyone would pass out, from all the blood rushing to their heads. And it wouldn't really be an effective punishment if you were out of it the whole time, now would it? Regardless, the majority of people looked old and smart and scary, and he resolved to not look anyone in the eyes and instead stare at the table. Oh, thank Merlin he wasn't a Hufflepuff. He'd have died of embarrassment from all the hugging and smiling and squealing, he was sure of it.

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away.

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm coming up now, out of the blue
These zombies in the park, they're looking for my heart
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
And so I run now to the things they said
Could restore me, restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down
One more spoon of cough syrup now

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

I've been awake for a while nowYou've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly faceI get the tingles in a silly place
The rain is falling on my window paneBut we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying safe and warmYou give me feelings that I adore

Lyre hurried into the Great Hall, having managed to get distracted by her old copy of 'Wizard of Oz.' Her violet eyes were bright with her usual start of school excitement, even though she wasn't allowed to sit at Xavier's side. Well, she'd see him soon enough. Of that, she was certain. As the girl sat down a bit away from people she didn't really know, she pulled out a small notepad from her robe pocket, then a pen. She happily wrote a note, her careful print lining the page. A smile was perched on her lips, the girl excited by the slight thrill of sending a note across the hall. Normally, she'd worry if it was okay, but she saw a few other students doing the same. After giving a careful glance around, she sent the note to the Gryffindor Table, hoping it landed in front of Xavier. And indeed it did! Success!

And it starts in my toesMakes me crinkle my noseWherever it goesI always know
That you make me smilePlease stay for a whileNow just take your timeWherever you go
Dada dumdudum dumdadadadadumOhbodododododododum mmm mmm
I always know'Cause you make me smileEven just for a while  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games