Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:37 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell gave a placating grin hearing about Rose's summer. "I still think its great you get to travel all the way there for vacation though, no matter how boring. I got into a bit of trouble at the beginning of summer and so I spent the rest on punishment helping out at the Inn wearing this...horribly awful uniform. And a bonnet!" she still couldn't get past the bonnet. Her father was a crazy and terribly cruel man.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hufflepuff Table~Great Hall | With: Rose | Feeling: Curious | Thinking: The bleeding bonnet! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

"Yeah, sure, works for me," Christian spoke to Tobi, listening to him speak about his own bottomless self, while nodding along. Christian, on a few occasions, had been called a bottomless pit, along with being accused of having a hollow leg. He couldn't help it if he ate a lot and kept up with his sports and had a high metabolism, which kept him eating. Oh god, he was hungry now. "Miss Lily?" Christian questioned. "Did I miss something? Or perhaps, someone?"

Christian noticed the boy who got sorted when he was actually paying attention, but Christian couldn't remember the boy's name. Jenson? Jason. Jack? I could have sworn that it started with a J. Or maybe a G. Greg? No, that's not right. What was his name? Christian looked at him, while the other boy kept quiet. That was me, no more than a little while ago. Faith turned the tables, and now, so can I. Or can I?. "Hi, I'm Christian." He decided to save his Matt-Matthew-Chris-Christian-Jack-Jackson-Something else speech for later.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson
OOC: I think I'm going to call it a night guys. I'll be back tomorrow!

Good_Spencer45

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Third Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose suddenly frowned. "Trouble? What trouble?" she had been out of the loop for an entire summer. She had a suspicion that her father kept bringing her out to the middle of nowhere was so that she wouldn't do her magic. Man was persistent if nothing else. "Hey, I would trade bonnets and dumb outfits over horse manure any day of the week." She had to stifle a giggle though. The very idea of Nell in a bonnet was kinda funny.

----------------------------------
State: Social
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi could've kicked himself for slipping like that but sighed instead. It was eventually going to get out, he might as well be the one to tell the tale. "No, she's technically...I mean, I guess you could call her my guardian or somethin' like it. She took me in from the streets an' told me about my magic, I owe her a lot." he ended softly. He hated speaking about himself because his past was usually placed on display. Tobi was ecstatic to be adopted by such a warm and loving lady like Miss Lily, he just didn't know respond to having a family. Shaking his head of his depressing thoughts he smiled over at the new boy who joined their table never catching his name when he saw him on the train. "Hello, I'm Tobi an' on a scale of one ta ten, how was your sorting? Cuz I have to say when I saw you earlier I had you pegged as a Gryffindor."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC: This is sorta true Kai XD]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell bit her lip, not wanting to speak of what she saw and did at the beginning of the summer. "Just something really, really stupid that I'll make sure to never do again." she had made that promise and was definitely sticking to it. She didn't want to know what other maniacal schemes and punishments her parents could cook up. Nell finally let out sigh of relief when the subject was dropped and gave a mock pout that could barely last behind her grin. "And I'd take your trade gladly! It was horrid! An' my dad taking pictures every few minutes didn't help things at all." she groaned thinking of all his blackmail material.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hufflepuff Table~Great Hall | With: Rose | Feeling: Worried/Relief | Thinking: No more questions please! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 am
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

Faith kept up with the conversation without uttering a single word, giggling now and again. Her new friends were quite silly, and she thought it was a great quality to have. She would have liked to move closer, but whenever she tried, Trinket would look up at her from her napping spot on her lap and glare, as if to say "Move and I'll hurt you". So she stayed put. "I never really eat much.." she mumbled, more to herself, then stared at all the golden dishes. Hogwarts was a lot prettier than she expected, and that was saying something. Daddy always talked about what Hogwarts was like, and everything he said was true.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell and Rose
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'No fake Howler this year, so we're off to a better start.'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide took a seat next to Nell, her mind barely hearing the conversation, making note that apparently her housemate had also been involved in whatever madness Michelle had almost gotten herself killed in. She sighed a little. How many other of her classmates had risked their lives for whatever had caused this? And how in the bloody hell had she been completely unaware of it all? She was more than a bit upset that she'd been safe and snug at home while all her friends had been fighting. Not that she'd have been able to help; her wandwork was getting better, but it was still fairly horrid. If she'd gone, she had no doubt that she would have been the one to end up killed. And she'd never do that to her parents, or her friends. She sighed, watching the sorting. Thus far, the year had been better than last. No Howler, which was lovely. She'd never been so embarrassed in all her life. Well, except perhaps that day in Defense... but that was behind her. She was doing much better in that lesson, after all, even with everyone watching. She smiled to herself about that. Her father had given her a few lessons over the summer, helping with the theoretical part of the lessons so that she could do better at the practical. She hoped that it helped.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: What an odd bunch...
We are shining: Hufflepuffs
And we'll never be afraid again:Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn sat there smiling, listening with interest to the conversations going on around her. Her fellow Hufflepuffs could be a little strange, but they were all very pleasant. She really was grateful to the hat. Being placed in Hufflepuff had made her more outgoing and less of a loner than she had been previously. She finally spoke up, smiling at Faith. "That'll change here, I bet, the food is really, really good."

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared smiled at the people who talked to him.
"Hey I'm Jared." He grinned at the brunette haired boy. Rate it? Gryffindor?
"Nah, I was almost certain I'd land here. I give it a nine. So how did you two like the boat ride? I don't like water so it was kind of a drag."

(OOC~ ))
King

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith smiled at Newlyn. "Really? Well, I'm not overly hungry.." she said, looking back at her plate. She could see her own mismatched eyes staring back at her, and she didn't like how much of a little girl she looked. Yes, she was only eleven, but she wanted to look grown-up and pretty, like her mum. She looked back at Newlyn, pushing her thoughts aside for later. "Do you like chess?" she asked.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: Chess?
We are shining: Faith
And we'll never be afraid again: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn shook her head at Faith's question. "I've played it before, but I'm terrible at it. My younger sisters beat me all the time. I'm not very good at strategy games, I'm afraid." She looked curiously at the first year. "Why? Do you play?"

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris nodded at the girl that helped her off the floor, and found herself hugged tightly and welcomed warmly to the house of Badgers. "Umm... Thank you... Hi Kat... And you are Ari, yes?" she asked the girl with bright red hair. It was even brighter than her own. They seemed nice. She assumed this 'Chase' was Autumn's brother. Didn't she have two, she said? Iris couldn't remember at the moment. When the hat called out Hufflepuff again, she looked over to see Jared coming towards her table. "Hey, Jared! We're all in the same house together! Well, except Night and Jacob, but still!" she called to him from Kat's glomp of doom. The tiny girl could not break free of the older girl's grasp, no matter how hard she pulled and struggled.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

Faith nodded and smiled. "My dad taught me how to play! He was a Ravenclaw. Actually.. I thought I'd be there instead of here... But I like it here." she added, giggling. "You're all very nice to me." She looked down as Trinket stood, yawning, and climbed up onto the table to get a good look around at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared looked up and smiled at Iris.
"Hey! I know, we all must be like-minded or something like that. I'm excited for classes to start, you?"
Well, not for my Dad teaching me. But aside from that...

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games