Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

As soon as Clorogne was gone, Aleera and Zar fluttered into the room. Aleera returned to her normal form while Zar made an odd, almost crying sound. He fluttered to Akila, running his beak though her hair. "Akila? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" Aleera asked worriedly, kneeling beside the girl, looking worried.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm
Akila didn't make a sound, but continued to gasp. Black-ish bruises were already appearining on her neck. There was a panicked look on her face and tears stained her cheeks. It felt like she couldn't move. The pain was terrible, and she could barely breath. In fact, there was a bulb in her neck where the muscle was torn.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Aleera, seeing the bruises beginning to form, was suddenly suspicious. Her fingers lightly skimmed Akila's throat. They paused when they found the bulge. "That b*****d!" She hissed quietly, anger flaring in her green eyes. She could feel the torn muscles and knew what had happened. "I'm sorry Akila. I should never have left......." She whispered, cradling the girl gently.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm
Akila opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but nothing came out, and more tears streamed from her wide eyes, which were finally regaining their color.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

"Sh....." Aleera murmured, putting a finger on Akila's lips. "Don't try to talk. You'll only make it hurt worse. Just try to relax." She consoled the girl, her voice soft and soothing.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm
Akila couldn't relax, though. It hurt so bad, and she wanted to scream, but when she opened her mouth there was nothing but the silent sting and her eyes squeezed shut as she wept until she fell asleep.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 am
User Image

Aleera held the girl, letting her cry it all out. She could only imagine how much it hurt. She actually hadn't had this done to her before. Once Akila was asleep, she lifted the girl, settling her in the bed and tucking her in. Zar fluttered to the headboard where Aleera glanced at him. "Keep close Zar. She's going to need a friend. I can't be caught here though." The bird cawed softly as Aleera shifted, flying out the window.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Akila slept soundly, passed out on the bed. However, her dreams were not bad, and she turned lightly onto her side.

Clorogne cleaned himself up and brushed his hair, before re-dressing in fresh clothes and going out to meet Aleera in the marketplace as a surprise.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Aleera wandered the marketplace, talking with folks here and there to help calm herself. She had to make sure Clorogne didn't find out how angered she was by this. Stopping at the one stall, she picked out a pretty gold necklace and paid for it. She fumbled with it, trying to clasp it behind her neck.

Zar cawed softly. He hopped down to rest on Akila's shoulders, running his beak through her short hair as she slept.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am
Akila sighed softly, but didn't move.

Clorogne came up behind her, and clasped it, "Beautiful."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 am
User Image

Aleera jumped at the feel of Clorogne's hands. "O-Oh! You startled me!" She took a deep breath to calm down then smiled at him. "I was hoping you would approve."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 am
Clorogne smiled, "Happy to see me?" He laughed, "I hope I didn't leave you on your lonesome, for too long."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled up at him. "Always glad to see you." She said warmly, linking her arm with his. "Shall we walk the marketplace?"

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games