Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San and group appeared via Mamoru's summoning scroll. Instantly, San had a group of his clones dissperse. The real San went with James, sealed Akane, Millenius, and the injured Al to the hospital. Another set of clones appeared to be making their way for the gate. Despite the distant destinations, the clones and san all gave Mam a wave goodbye.

The last clones stayed in with the Kage, giving him a small nod while looking at the ginsing seeds jeliously.

"Kage....i have much to report....."

((enough AC to be sannin!!!!!))

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:07 pm
Manny still pouting about his lost meal, was the last to leave. He was glad that he didn't have to cross the sea..... again, and decided to go home and retrieve some snacks.
“I'm off for some snacks and training, call if you need me.... or if anything interesting happens,” Manfread said with a wave as he left. Using military earth movement to pass through the floor as he went, trying to avoid anyone who might try and send him to the hopital or make a shocking comment on how he returned from a mission and was not hurt... For once.

(((Its a miracle)))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Seeing the new people arrive Steven looked astonished from their entrance but quickly established himself trying to seem impressive to the higher ups. looking at the new blindfold guy Steven walked up to him, chin held high, and looked directly at the blindfold then seemed to realize he wasn't going to be able to look directly at the eyes.
"Uh sir..."
He seemed to pause almost pensive as to whether or not he should ask this question.
"Can you train me?"
he asked almost sheepishly but with enough courage in his voice to make his determination show.
chakra:175/175  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

The San clone altered his attention to the kid speaking to him, and gave him a quick nod.

"Well son, i have a bunch of things i have to do around here, but if you go to the academy ill meet up with you there"

the clone then altered his attention back to the kage

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Steven perked up and half skipped out of the room with a cheerful nod and goodbye to both kage and his new sensei.
chakra:175/175  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:21 pm
Manfread walked into the Kage's office wearing his red long coat with no sleeves, it was now covered by a shinobi vest that was undone and held some what together by his head band leaving a gap to show his inner shirt.
“Yo, Aniki!.... Who are all these kids? And do you know where San is?” he asked looking around the room trying to find the food the Kage usually had somewhere ignoring everything else for the moment.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Upon waking to find a few presents, Six dashed them into her strange backpack, their use for later. Noticing San & a few others in the room, Six began to speak before several Sakesplosions went off across the length of the village. "I just woke up... come on man! Somebody go figure out what the heck is going on there, before I really get pissed off." If anything, nobody would want to see her get angry. The last time that happened, a missing shinobi didn't make it back to their village, their headstone still erect outside the front gates of Suna.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 pm
HUser Image
User Image

The clone reverse summoned himself back to San's location, and San appeared back out of Six's summoning scroll. With a grin on his face, San gave a small salute to his teacher as he motioned for manny and Steven to follow him.

"Alright sensei, lets get to it!"

Over his communicator, San was told by the secretary about the commotion in the HQ. With a small sneer on his face, the ninja left for the HQ, sending clones to get the other ninja

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 pm
Manfread blinked twice upon seeing Six. This was the first time he had met her and it was shocking to him that this was Aniki.
“Aniki...... What long hair you have.....What a nice complexion you have... What a nice hourglass figure you have??” he said slowly as it sunk in. Suddenly a volcano of Manny blood erupted from his nose. It would make Pompey's explosion look small, and Manfread would be VERY confused unable to comprehend that the Man who was his idol in strength and power, the man who ruled the Village and the field of battle when he chose, was also a girl.... and SO HOT!!!
“Saaan..... I need something to do got any mission?... ANYTHING before I die of blood loss, or worse” he said then got real close to San and said, “Before i try to hit on Aniki... I mean Onee-sama and get a one way ticket to Valhalla...”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm
Manfread noticed San leaving and ripped his eyes away from the Kage. Running along to catch up.

-exit-  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi noticed the people leaving and heard the explosions. She turned to her partner and motioned to the people leaving. "We should go and help them, come on!" She then charged off after the group as fast as her legs would take her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Bast entered the Office rather calmly and shut the door behind her. She had scanned the VOID HQ with Kagura Shingan on her way over and assessed the situation.

"Hello," she greeted Six. "My apologies for my lateness. I sent the others back ahead of schedule to deal with the potential problems of the Omni-Clone, but it seems that it started without us. Maimakterion and a Kaze Bunshin of mine are on the way to the situation to aid the battalion of Shinobi already there, although it really shouldn't be necessary. The other golems are on standby and can be deployed at a moment's notice if needed. With such a concentration of our forces around the area, I consider the threat minimal. If you agree with that assessment, may I report?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm
The Golem of the desert itself would try to communicate with Six after reciving a message fom San

"Six, we have the omni clone in custady. its in VOID containment cell 314. B4. Other orders, or wait for your arrival."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

A San clone entered the room, knocking first to alert the kage to his presence and bowed to him and Bast. Finding a seat on the couch, the ninja spoke to the kage...

"Well...that issue is contained. Let me know what you want me to do with the omni clone. Other then that, do you want my mission report?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Still in a foul mood, Six nodded to Bast to start her report, ignoring the 'captured' message from San. Of course it would be captured... something that's not supposed to be where it is would be confused & dazed! Waiting until after her relative's report, she would then acknowledge the corporeal San & ask for his report as well.

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games