Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:07 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

" Good morning, Maru-san!" Kojiro said as he backed out of the tent. "If you need help after you finish dressing, I would be glad to attend."

"As far as the day's events go, there is a Shogi tournament, a Tea Ceremony contest, and an Athletics competition. Kan caught Naizen-san's interest last night and will be attending the Tea Ceremony. Asahina Kenichi will be attending the Shogi tournament. Also, I have a request for you if you are up for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:44 pm
@ Scorpion Tent:

"Mmmm?" Maru would stand from her bed, looking(?) about until she found a change of kimono. Moving behind the damaged shoji screen, she let the kimono from last night drop from her lithe form before she was entirely masked; a sudden show of flesh that was too quick an unexpected for Kojiro to take too much stock in.

"Mmmm." Her movements, her voice, all seemed to be different, as if she was still dreaming and not really awake.

--------------------

@ Crab Tent:

Hogai seemed rather put-off by Kagae's sudden change of demeanor, and tossed the mask onto his bed. "What are we now, Phoenix? You guys really need to learn to live a lit

"WHAT IN JIGOKU IS THIS?!" a voice would suddenly boom from outside. Suddenly, Kaori's eyes would shoot open and she would sit up in bed with a start.

"Oh, no..."  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:49 pm
"Prepare yourself Jiro-san..." Whispered Kagae as he stood up and assumed a position in the corner of the tent he even picked up his wakizashi if he needed to make a speedy get away through the back of the tent but of course hid this behind his back.  
Plainsfox rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Kojiro would quickly turn away, blushing fiercely. "Are you amm....well, Maru? I had hoped that you would help me write a letter to a friend of mine regarding Asahina Kenichi. With any luck, he'll have more than his fill of Scorpion shugenja!"

Kojiro worriedly thinks to himself what could be wrong with Maru-san. She seemed out of sorts and the bushi wondered if some imp of a shugenja might be behind it in retaliation somehow.

OOC:
Perception/Spellcraft (untrained)
Results: 19  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Plainsfox rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 10, 7, 9, 2 Total: 29 (5-50)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 pm
OOC:
Raw intelligence roll requested by GM. Last two are to handle explosions.
Result: 27  
Agent Sinistra rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 6, 3 Total: 22 (4-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm
Kyumi would rise when she usually did; although this morning, she was keeping her attendant close to her when she could. With Omi trailing behind her, she listened to the announcement of the day's events from under whatever cover there was near by. Once the announcements had ended, Kyumi quickly decided to join the rest of those who were signing up for the Shogi event.

While Kyumi wasn't the best game player, it sounded like it might be her best choice for the events today. She wasn't much of an athlete, and... Well, she didn't particularly like thinking about the last time she'd tried to get through an actual tea ceremony without messing something up terribly...

(( First 2 are for void, last 2 are in case of explosions. Void = 13 ))  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Suddenly, out of the blue, Isawa Toyoko would charge run up to Kitsu Kyumi, visibly excited. "Kyumi-chaaan!"

As she caught up with her friend, she would be brimming with joy. "Kyumi-chan! I'm going to be in the Tea Ceremony competition with Koan-kun! I'm so happy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

"I don't know, Toyoko-chan... That might not be a good idea." Kyumi would jokingly look stern. "You might end up distracting him!" She followed this with a laugh. "I'm sure that you'll do well though. Better than I would, anyway..."

"I'll be in the Shogi competition..." Kyumi would let out a soft sigh. "I think I'll need all the luck I can get today."  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:33 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Toyoko would giggle almost sheepishly at Kyumi's claims. "You won the Shugenja competition; you'll do fine, Kyumi-chan! I believe in you!"

There would be this soft, awkward moment as her light laughter died off, and she would give a cautious glance over her shoulder.

"Kyumi-chan... I need a favor from you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:34 pm
@Crane Shennanigans

It would appear that waiting and watching payed off. After he signed up, Zanzen would move to intercept the other Crane away from the line. "Good Morning, Asahina-san. I wish you luck today."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm
@ Scorpion Tent:

From the best of Kojiro's ability, he can't determine if Maru is under some sort of spell or curse... though something Naizen said earlier in this tournament comes to mind. Something about how Maru tends to react to the weather very powerfully.

"Mmmm... I suppose..." she would say with a blase attitude, stepping back around from the shoji screen in a more conservative kimono. She would sit down beside her bed, taking a brush from the stand as she began to straighten her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

As Zanzen suddenly ambushed Kenichi, the poor bushi would jump, startled. "Ah! G-good m-morning!" he said nervously, as he began to immediately look around at his surroundings for an escape route.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Kyumi would glance at Toyoko curiously. "A favor?" She would ask.

Upon noticing Toyoko's glance around, she would lower her voice.
"What sort? If I can help, I'll do what I can..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 pm
@ Lioness shenanigans:

Toyoko would redden somewhat, pressing her fingertips together awkwardly.

"Well... you see... the thing is... umm...." She would be unable to find the words, before she figured out a way to explain it.

"I really, really like Koan-kun. I'm... I think I'm in love, Kyumi-chan. But Sosuke doesn't approve of us. He's so overbearing sometimes, but he means well." She would pause, and look Kyumi straight in the eye.

"Can... I tell Sosuke I'm coming to your tent tonight for tea, after the competitions? Koan-kun is going to talk to Kakita Zanzen and make sure we have our privacy for later..." The shugenja was completely flushed now, practically matching her kimono.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

He looked the man over before shaking his head. "I just can't understand it. You must be sharp of mind, yet your schooling is to be a craftsman of the blade. I will not hold you if you wish to leave, but I must ask why you did not attend to the Doji Courtier school or your own family's Asahina Shugenja school if you refuse to duel? Though considering Koan-san's attitude, I may understand that one."  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games