Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Flawed Anubis

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin wandered into the dojo, looking around to see if anyone looked like they could use some help with their training. After a minute or so he spotted a small boy standing around looking confused and a little lost. The young jounin walked up to him, "Hey, do you need help training? Or are you just waiting on somebody?"

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 405 / 405
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:43 am
Valbjorn

The Fox Lives

Ichirou had nearly fallen asleep in the Dojo waiting on the Ninja that he was told would be training him. He had the thought that maybe he could do it himself, but he was sure that he wasn't supposed to. As his head dipped down for a snooze a voice jarred him from his almost sleep.

"Uh... Hi...." said the Genin rubbing his eyes and standing up, "You're not San are you?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. "I was told to come here and wait on him to show up."  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 am
Flawed Anubis

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Chuckled a little to himself as the kid jerked awake. Hearing him ask about San, Theodin shook his head, "No I'm not San, my name's Theodin. San's over at the academy... I guess he must've released his clone that was here....but he's pretty busy. I'd be glad to help you train though." Theodin gave the kid a small smile as he scratched the back of his head.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:41 pm
Valbjorn

The Fox Lives

Ichirou slowly took out the scroll he was carrying from when he visited the Library. Hesitantly he handed the scroll over, it being the basics for the Hsing-I Pakua fighting style. The fiery headed Genin shifted on one foot trying to get the feeling back from where his leg had fallen asleep.

"When I left Yoshimitsu Village, our family's head told me I should try to find my... Spiritual center. He used to be a Ninja in this village before he came back to help us so he could tell what some of us needed to be good Shinobi. I just read that this was good at helping out people spiritually as well as physically." he said softy.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Flawed Anubis

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin took the scroll form the smaller boy and read through the first stage of training,processing ti as he went along since it wasn't a style he knew. "Hmm, the first stage of training is a lot of meditation, focusing on the 5 elements individually and how they affect your technique. Fire teaches you constant motion, bursting, exploding, it will increase the speed of your attacks.
Earth makes you strong, lets you stand firm and steady against attacks while staying active and stopping or deflecting attack from even larger opponents. Water teaches you to flow as you attack, giving you the ability to make your power penetrate even through your opponent's armor.
Metal is hard, sharp, decisive. It teaches you to increase the power of a single strike, trying to end the conflict with a single powerful blow.
And finally, for wood, remember that the greater the branches, the more expansive the roots. This will help you speed up your combination techniques to smother you opponent with a constant assault.
If you need something to serve as a target for any attacks you decide to test out with the elements in mind, use this golem." With that, Theodin exhaled a cloud of chakra smoke that coalesced into a humanoid ice golem in front of the boy. "Let me know if you have any questions......err, What's you name again?" Theodin had just realized he never got the boy's name...he needed to remember that so he could know who he was training.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra: (1190 / 1190)
Sage Chakra: (--- / 397)
Stamina: (405 / 405)
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 am

Flawed Anubis

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Standing there watching the kid, Theodin remembered something he wanted to go check out, so he dewcided to do like his teacher always did. He formed a quick handsign and a shadow clone of Theodin appeared next to him.He told the clone to help the kid train and answer any questions he had, then turned to leave the dojo.
Real Theodin: (EXIT)
Clone still here

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: вєrєғт

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αfter a good amount of time of doing absolutely nothing, despite the motivational monologue to myself, I happened to look up in time to see Syri walk back into the training facility. I don't know if I dozed off or something, but one minute Fia and him left and the next my younger brother was coming back by himself. Basically, after they left, even though Fia gave me a wave goodbye, I lost what little motivation I had to train. I couldn't help feeling like I'd somehow wronged her by telling her there was nothing wrong with her. Aye... It was too complicated and I didn't feel like thinking about it. I'd have to talk to her later.
-----But for now, Syri. He was here, and I needed someone who could inspire me to do something. If anyone could, it was my optimistic younger brother. Pushing myself to my feet, I picked up my sword from where it had been dropped in the sand beside me and made my way over to Syri. "Oi." Slinging the blade over my shoulder, I held up my free hand in greeting to him. "Where'd the two of you vanish to?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Upper body strength increase [Fuu no Odachi - Stage Two]

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Syriahl looked up at his brother as the older moved towards him, and he smiled. The sense of him flowed towards Syriahl, his scent of churned earth and torn skies, the beats of his heart, it all defined his brother to Syriah's senses. Looking towards him, the younger sibling cocked her head to the side to consider what the older had said to him. Fiammetta had gone back to the tea shop because she was tired of walking around in the heat and while that didn't make sense for her to go back there and drink hot things to avoid the heat it didn't make sense what the hell was she thinking again? Shaking her head, Syriahl looked to Aki with a smile. "Our sister wanted to go drink some tea again. I left her there to find you but you were gone when I got back!" The face she gave was annoyed, but her voice showed she was joking. Looking at his sword, Syriahl feigned terror and shrunk back from it. "Are you going to kill me?!"

-----

-----

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Extreme Senses
Syriahl has perfect memory in four of her five senses, being Sound, Taste, Touch, and Smell, and can remember every distinct encounter with those senses from the day she was born. However, this was combined with something far more annoying: an increased sensory input. Everything she sensed, other than sight, was thousands of times higher than normal levels for the average beast, such as a canine's sense of smell. This allows him to tell things about places, people, and objects that would otherwise be impossible without the use of jutsu. This comes with a downside, however. When in contact with too many people, too much history, Sensory Overload occurs. This is where Syriahl's brain has taken in too much information in too short a time, and it is the same effect as the worst migraine, but increased to a factor of ten. It is, in short, debilitating.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:26 am
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: вєrєғт

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »

-----мaybe it was because I wasn't in the greatest mood, but I could only stare at Syri for a moment, gaping, before his words registered and I could manage anything intelligent. "Um... no?" I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face. "And I've been here the whole time, Syri. Just... sleeping...apparently." I gave him a brief sheepish grin, but then sighed. If only I could get the two of them to see from my perspective. As the older sibling, I had to protect them, even if they could handle themselves perfectly fine. It was the only purpose I had right then, and the only thing that drove me at all to become stronger, even if it was with minimal motivation. The argument with Fia had sapped that motivation out of me. I needed to talk to her. I looked back up at Syri. What was he looking for me for? "Did you need something?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Upper body strength increase [Fuu no Odachi - Stage Two]

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Syriahl cocked his head to the side, his voice returning to the masculine, for he figured his brother would desire it more right now. "Honestly? I want to train, to learn my bukijutsu and taijutsu and become stronger. For that, I need scrolls, and you know where those are. So get them for me?" The voice was clearly deciding for him what he would do, meaning that Aki had better do it, or there would be a tantrum. Just to embarrass him, nonetheless! "On a side note, we have a visitor in the village, without any headband at all. Though he apparently is a shinobi. Flew in on a butterfly, so maybe he's like me!" Turning to look towards the dojo, Syriahl calmed a bit and considered what to do. The fighting styles he wanted to learn were small in number, whereas the ones he could learn were fewer. He did have a kusarigama, and he did intend to learn something about physical, melee combat. Perhaps his brother had an idea? Looking to Aki with some form of annoyance, and expectation, he waited for his older brother to make a suggestion as to what to learn.

-----

-----

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Extreme Senses
Syriahl has perfect memory in four of her five senses, being Sound, Taste, Touch, and Smell, and can remember every distinct encounter with those senses from the day she was born. However, this was combined with something far more annoying: an increased sensory input. Everything she sensed, other than sight, was thousands of times higher than normal levels for the average beast, such as a canine's sense of smell. This allows him to tell things about places, people, and objects that would otherwise be impossible without the use of jutsu. This comes with a downside, however. When in contact with too many people, too much history, Sensory Overload occurs. This is where Syriahl's brain has taken in too much information in too short a time, and it is the same effect as the worst migraine, but increased to a factor of ten. It is, in short, debilitating.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Toxic_Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

The clone of Kaori walked into the dojo for the first time and looked around until she found a good spot to train with Kohaku in. She then turned to Kohaku and smiled,
“This looks like a good place to train to me. What about you?” She asked as she stretched slightly.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:43 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku followed Kaori into the dojo and looked around. They were in a wide open area, perfect for training physical techniques. "It looks good." He said with a smile.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:08 pm
Toxic_Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori's clone nodded and smiled,
“Okay, this one is called the Spin step, and it will reinforce offensive moves in Sazanami. This one isn't necessarily fast, and it will need some set up.” She said as she moved to demonstrate, she set herself up, and then moved into the spinning step with power and purpose.

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku looked to his sister when she demonstrated the next technique. She demonstrated as she explained the technique, making it easy for him to understand. Kohaku moved into the spinning step, pivoting on one foot easily and stopping when facing his sister.
[Sazanami: Spin Step 1/1 learned!]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:
Sazanami: Spin Step

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:43 pm
Toxic Interior

User Image

The clone of Kaori smiled softly and nodded slightly,
“Great job, alright, time for the next one.” The clone figured that the change in environment helped with Kohaku’s learning. She motioned for him to stay where he was, she then lunged straight for him, “You will side step me, before my momentum is lost, you will grab my arm, then you’ll yank on my arm, in the direction it’s already going. If you do it right, you’ll either knock me off balance or send me sprawling on the floor.” Kaori’s clone explained as she continued for him, though she had no intention of actually hurting him if he didn’t manage to grab her arm in time.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games