Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis nodded at Shikatsu and leaned on his desk as the exited. He hoped that they would be enough to safely get to people evacuated. He wondered what was happening in Yuki and what Jae was doing. Probably being an idiot and doing something she shouldn't. Not like could do anything from here anyways. He would just have to wait.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko memorized the mission, and looked at his new team-mate..
He had given a quick glance, before the person named Sora had left.
He silently bowed, before departing himself..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 pm
[ Ichi Exits, sorry been busy ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm
Due to the amount of time he had to wait for the mission to start, Raiden had managed to fall asleep inside of the Hokage's office. When he awoke, no one was there. "Well, sheeit. I hope I didn't miss the mission. That would leave a pretty bad first impression on the Hokage..." Since that was the last thing that he wanted to do at this point, he sprinted out of the door and toward the gates.

[Exits to Gates]  

iOath

II Paper Marionette II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
~~~Akiko Kaguya~~~
The hallway seemed long and narrow, almost frightful to the short young lady at the end of it. She seemed to stand with a straight posture, ready to take on anything. As Akiko continued forward to the Hokage's door, her strides were full of confidence, although they were nearly silent. She didn't think that it would take such short of time for her to get to the door for she almost walked directly into it. Her nerves were beginning to show. Lifting a pale hand to knock upon the door she took a couple deep breathes. A small rasping sound could hardly be heard as she awaited the order to enter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:23 pm
II Paper Marionette II

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis quietly sat at his desk wondering what the team he sent was doing, they would probably be arriving at the tunnel soon. And since the tamer girl hadn't come back everything should be fine. He entered a light knock on his door."Enter." He stated and as the door opened a rushed of freezing cold air would escape the Hokage's office.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

II Paper Marionette II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
II Paper Marionette II

User Image
~~~Akiko Kaguya~~~
As Akiko slowly creaked the door open, she could feel the cold air brush against her already rosy cheeks. She nearly froze just at the entrance of the door, until her feet took the move and made her shuffle forward. 'It's normal to be nervous.. Or intimidated.. Right..?' She thought to herself. Akiko's head lifted as she met eyes with the Lord Hokage's. She inhaled deeply and gave a weak smile. "Hello, I'm Akiko. I'm here to pick up my first mission." Although their were words coming from her mouth, her lips almost didn't seem to move. It may have been because she was speaking in a hushed mousy whisper.
For a girl with such insecurity, and a small frame she stood tall. Her pale blueish grey eyes didn't flutter, and they didn't lose contact. Akiko may have been taking this all too seriously, but it may just be what he needs. Maybe...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm
II Paper Marionette II

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched as the door slowly creaked open. A girl with a small frame and rosey cheeks was at the door. She seemed scared as she walked into his office. He listened to her Intently as she spoke about wanting a mission."Well, Miss Akiko I actually have a for you."He shuffled some papers around and then looked up at her."I need you to do a patrol of the village, make sure to make note of anything out of place or suspicious and if you run into any hostiles you are to capture them dead or alive." He then smiled."But I doubt you'll have to do that so don't worry about that part too much."Trying to put her at ease.

((Paper when you have time please repost your profile in the profile thread in the village.
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

II Paper Marionette II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
II Paper Marionette II

User Image
~~~Akiko Kaguya~~~
Akiko listened to his orders, bobbing her head up and down to reassure she was listening. Her long silky white hair shifting and falling over her shoulder and she looked down at the papers on his desk. She could see that there was a lot to be done around the village so she decided not to stay too long. Once she kenw what she had to do she dipped her head. "Thank you." She stated then swiveled on her heel. She took a deep breathe keeping his words in mind. She walked to the door then creaked it open once more and walked back out to complete her mission.

OOC: Sorry, I had forgotten to do that, it's done now. Please, just call me Mar. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

After politely knocking Kurai entered the office and stood before the Hokage. She bowed respectfully as well and then waited for his approval for her to speak. Her crimson eyes looked upon his movements to make sure they were subtle and not quick. That way she knew she would be safe.
Techniques used:

User Image

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito walked calmly up to the hokage's door. Once he got there he knocked on the door then entered. Shito saw another shinobi standing in the room really quietly as if she was waiting for something. It was a girl. In Shito's Small little village there were never girls that fought. Only the males. "Hello Mr. Hokage. My name is Shito Namo." Shito said out loud so that both people in the room could hear him.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 pm
(OOC: Im sorry but im going to be away till Friday. ill post as soon as i get back.)  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:26 pm
pliokiju

The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at the girl as she headed out to complete her mission. He then hearing knocks on his door."Enter." He said aloud for everyone to hear. He looked up to see a girl and a boy at his doorway. The boy introduced himself and Noctis nodded indicating heard him. He then looked at the other girl who had yet to speak though she was the first to enter. He wondered if she was afraid of speaking first so he decided to do it."Welcome to my office, How can I assist the both of you?"

{Pli, Take your time, thanks for letting me know though.}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Kurai looked to the hokage's eyes as she scratched her arm. She was very nervous at the moment and piped up softly. "Permission to train... scrolls..." She said very softly as she kept her eyes on the Hokage.
Techniques used:

User Image

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked over at the girl as she spoke quietly nervousness was written all over her. It was quite common that the new genin be nervous when meeting with the Hokage. He smiled kindly as she finished her request. He reached into a satchel next to his desk and pulled out a headband. He placed it on his desk for her to come and retrieve."With this headband, you become an official shinobi of Konohagakure,Train hard to defend Konoha and its citizens." He said with a smiling before finishing."And all scroll you need can be found in the academy."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games