Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:00 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                        WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                        //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .
                                                        ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

A girl with purple hair Walked up the road, with a hand on the strap of her rucksack. She stepped gently as music softly pulsed from her ears. She was listening to some music that she had stolen off a bunk mate of hers before she defected, years ago. To this day she thought he noticed her take it and just didn't say anything, There were some decent ones after all in every group. She took a breath, her pulse rate skyrocketing as she saw the gates. She didn't falter her step, one after another as she approached slowly. Her sidearm clinked lightly on her hip as she moved, making no attempt to hide herself or appear threatening in any way shape or form.

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

↗ Puppet Architect ↙ xx ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ xx ↗ Kyouto ↙ xxOtogakurexx ↗ UHV Defector ↙
                                                        « CHAKRA » 630 // 630 xx« STAMINA » 230//230 xx « AC » 15000 xx « RYO » 5750

A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S ::
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:40 am
The guards did little more than glance at the lone arrival, the gate security more lax with the acceptance of refugees and foreign shinobi being temporarily housed by the Great Village Hidden in the Leaves. Instead, they were focused on inspecting any large arrivals of supplies or the like. The reason they were able to dedicate themselves to that task instead is soon seen as just inside the gate several signs and shouters were on display, offering services and housing for civilians, or pointing foreign nin to the designated housing set up with their village. There was also an inbetween option, written up as if for civilians that wanted to work onto becoming a shinobi...

Holy Rinaku

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                        WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                        //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .

She would filter past with the groups of people entering the village. It was nice to see that security was more relaxed. Made her job easier. 'been a while since I've been here. Guess they never found out what I did in the first place. Probably because of how often the village changes hands. Lets go see who all is around still' she thought to herself as she tightened her grip on her bag as she entered.

↗ Puppet Architect ↙ xx ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ xx ↗ Kyouto ↙ xxOtogakurexx ↗ UHV Defector ↙
                                                        « CHAKRA » 630 // 630 xx« STAMINA » 230//230 xx « AC » 15000 xx « RYO » 5750

A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S ::
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 am
User Image
tab The air was heavy with the heat of a multitude of people, a stink that Fenrir had come to know well through his causal roaming the different parts of the world. No matter who it was, the scent always managed to stay the same. Fenrir snarled and continued past the crowd and up to the great gates of the hidden leaf village. Their great red pillars overshadowing on either side of the entrance left Fenrir to wonder idly to himself if they were meant more as a welcome or display of power. It was a sour taste in his mouth either, one that drove him into reaching for his cigarettes. His step, a casual stride that moved to enter the city, but was also ready for a possible interrogation from one of the guards that buzzed like flies around the entrance.

[No clue if I need to quote you to enter but I'll play it safe]

Haffon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:29 pm
User Image
Aika panted heavily at Sypher’s side as they walked the road leading to Konohagakure, her long tongue hanging out almost comically. His fingers brushed one ear and she grinned, licking her lips before panting some more Almost there. Sypher thought, though he didn’t speak out loud. A year without contacting another living person, longer than that if he counted the time he had lost in the Sero, had made it hard for him to speak aloud. With no one to listen or talk to, anything he would have had to say would have been pointlessly lost. And since he was no tamer, Aika was just a loyal companion though she was possibly more dear to him than any other person. With two exceptions, of course. His feet were probably as tired as Aika’s and he wanted to toss his staff but it was the only protection he had right now. His clothes were worn, having been trapped with him, but they still fit and were easily repaired if needed. His hair was so long that it brushed his ankles, even if part of it was tied back out of his face. The gates of Konohagakure were in sight and he could see that at least this village was still surviving. Maybe our family is there. he thought to Aika You’ll like them. he paused, tapping Aika’s shoulder to get her to stop as well, and knelt to let her lap some water from his canteen out of his hand. Her tongue was dry even as it lapped up what was rest of the water, her nose hot and wet Good job. he smiled and ran his hands through her thick neck ruff, loosening some of the fur that had gathered. Standing up, they continued on his way but slowed as they got closer That is a lot of people. he felt a bit uneasy at the idea of going into a village again. It had been a long time.

Find Inka. Find Min. Sypher took a deep breath, pushing his trepidation down, and kept his pace easy and calm. He paused at the gates, however, choosing not to progress past until he spoke to a guard. He let his gaze fall on one of the thick red pillars that framed the entrance to Konohagakure. The last time he’d been to Konoha...well, he didn’t really remember the last time. It was all a bit fuzzy. Aika sat and then slumped down, panting, before rolling over and wiggling about in the dust. A dust bath to cool her off I am not bathing you. Sypher frowned but didn’t stop her I’ll find someone who wants to bathe you. Or at least will do it in exchange for something. he didn’t have any money. He had some things that he could sell if he wanted, but it was unlikely. He’d find a job. Maybe. Am I good at anything? Other than being a shinobi? he doubted it but hey, he could learn. Aika sprung back to her feet, the wolf-dog hybrid grinning as her black fur was now a dusty brown, and Sypher rolled his eyes Show off. with her dust bath done, Sypher and Aika walked up to the nearest guard ”Hello.” his voice was rough and a little wheezy from lack of use but he cleared it before speaking again ”I am Sypher Senju, sannin of Kirigakure. I am looking for my family and would like to speak with your kage.” he had nothing on him to prove who he was but if there were any Kirigakure shinobi in the village, perhaps he could find someone who might remember him. And someone who could tell me how long I have been gone.

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:21 pm
The guards didn't pay much attention to the approaching Senju until the state of his garb became far more apparent, causing concern and a level of suspicion to colour their faces. Sypher's announcement of who he was and what rank he held only fueled their curiosity, two guards exchanging disbelieving looks before one stepped to the side, half-turning away from the Mist nin to point down the main road. "Follow this street and it'll take you to the Kage Tower." She says, her voice rough like it had been replaced by rusted gears, not at all matching her prim appearance. They don't ask for ID or anything else to prove who he says, leaving that to established office in the Kage Tower representing the Kiri nin residing or passing through on various missions. Konoha was veritable hive of never-ending activity these days.

astrasinthewild

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:28 pm
User Image
Okay Sypher thought and then quickly spoke out loud "Thank you." he replied, giving them a brief head nod. Aika just panted at them, tongue out, pleased as punch to have made herself as dirty as possible. At least they didn't ask for identification. he thought as he walked past them, Aika following along close to his hip I suppose I could have tried to use the ribbons but they probably don't know what those mean either. he bobbed his head a bit, nodding to himself, as he entered the gates It seems that relations with Konohagakure have not deteriorated with Kirigakure. A lot would have to happen in a year for that though, I suppose.

[Exits to Streets: Travel]

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain ↗ time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab ┈┈ tab EVERY TEAR tab ┈┈ tab EVERY SMILE tab ┈┈ tab PAID IN FULL tab

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Old winding paths and dirt roads led the man home. Now in his forties, he remarked on how the forest seemed different to him, how the trees wound different paths, a canopy far denser than he had left behind when he joined Wulfram on his journey to the West all that time ago. His left hand wicked sweat away from his forehead as the right retrieved a flask from his hip. Traveling through the Konoha Forest was always arduous, no matter the season it seemed cloying, heavy, and intense as if the woods themselves were intent to collapse upon you. His eyes broke from the treeline to the paths ahead of him and he scanned them to see what lay ahead. Debris, small stones, and the sole marks of smaller shoes marked the path ahead of the Twelfth Hokage as he continued his journey.

"Ever forward we march, and it would seem I am not alone on this path. Though, perchance my travel companion has already made the village." The Former Hokage spoke in a soft voice.

The trail set on further for a time, and Masahiro was well within himself to travel it until he noticed clearly the village was visible under no ward or protection. He paused for a moment to wonder if his machinations had failed, had Lady Thirteenth let the village fall, or had the seals been shattered? Perhaps in a moment of strife the array simply had to be constructed into a new weapon. His crimson eyes swirled as he looked over the village walls, tomoe whirling as he looked for any sign of action or movement along the walls.

As he approached closer he found it, ANBU and traditional guards alike on the Gatepost. The Guards moved first to approach him and stopped as they saw the active incandesce of the man's eyes. One of the ANBU dropped from above the gate and in a hushed tone motioned the two guards back to their post before turning to Masahiro.

The ANBU crossed paths with Masahiro for a few moments, his head tilting back and forth, his Inu mask peering deep into the eyes of the former Hokage. The telltale eyes of an Uchiha stared from underneath the mask and kept contact with those socketed within the skull of the Hatake.

Stood here were two men who had served together as ANBU, and they recognized one another after a few terse moments.

"Lord Twelfth, you've returned. Lady Thirteenth is missing in action and one of our Seniormost is currently filling the role of Hokage. I believe it would be in your best interest to seek a formal update from him as to the state of the village. But I am glad to see you've returned." The lone ANBU intoned, before he gave a brief salute and dissipated back into the woods himself.

"Ivalice, what happened when I left you in charge?" He questioned aloud as he made his way through the gate and placed his palm upon the large doorway.

"My protections went abandoned, the village declares you missing, and an ANBU had to take the seat in your absence. But there was no mass struggle, no destruction beyond?" The Hatake was lost for words as he made his way to the Hokage's office, his former office.

[ [ Exit to Streets: Travel ] ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 1,385 // 1,385 tab STMN :: 1,225 // 1,225 tab AC :: 65,245 tab RYO :: 22,000
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

• Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: - [ + - ] tab SPEED :: - [ + - ] tab REFLEX :: - [ + - ] tab FORTITUDE :: - [ + - ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
        THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Staring up at the gates of Konoha, Moana couldn't get past the differences. Though she had only been to two villages her entire life, she had expected some similarities between them. Her original expectations couldn't have been any more wrong. Where as Sunagakure had giant cavernous walls that looked like they could swallow you, carved out of rock and sand... Konohagakure was more wood and mortar. Though the gates did not lack in height, they certainly were not the comparative mountains she had become accustom to the last few months.

It only took a few moments before an ANBU spotted her and drifted down the walls to great her. The rest of their comrades seemed abuzz with feverous excitement. Had something happened in the village? Perhaps a big event of some sort-- like a wedding or performance. The ANBU operative straightened their mask, but even behind the ceramic, Moana could hear the joyous undertone behind his calm façade. "Name, purpose, and point of origin please." Moana reached in to her pocket and pulled out a paper, the seal of the Kazekage branded on the front.

"Moana Eloi, B-ranked Genin of Sunagakure. This is a missive with permission for me to travel here by Lady Kazekage Ayame Hatake in order to find my late mentor's friend and comrade Kagerou Uchiha who has been rumored to live here. The missive includes a two week stay." Moana's apathetic eyes stared daggers into the ANBU's soul. He shuffled uncomfortably before opening the missive and reading the contents. While he looked over them, Moana went back to watching the excite ANBU scramble across the wall like ants. The guard cleared his throat, handing the missive back to her. "Everything seems to be in order. Enjoy your stay." Without another word, Moana passed the masked man and started her way in to the village. First stop, Hokage's office. Second top, Hospital. Final stop, somewhere to ******** sleep.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80