Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image Apollo listened lightly to his Kage and nodded to her words. A bit of rest would do him good. Well, some rest and a bit of training. His body ached in almost every crevice. "Thank you Kin-sama. Is there anything major I've missed?" He said this while taking a seat in the one indicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Down the hall there was much good news, that made the true raikage grin. "Well, Apollo... It would appear that the adviser's murderer has been dealt with," Kinpaku began, as she looked at Apollo. "She'll rest easy now, Apollo." Of all the shinobi on the day of the adviser's death, Apollo had surprisingly been one of the most emotional.

Down at the end of the Hall...

"Well, Suzume... I have something later on, when I'm a bit more free, however that's about all I've got," the clone explained, unsure of any missions she could give the girl. There was much to be done, but most of it was the little things in life, since they had been so quick to take care of issues in the village.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 265 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

Hearing that the other really did not have a mission for her right now, Suzume nodded. "I understand. I'll be ready for whatever the mission is you'll need help with later on. In the meantime I'll go and thank you again for making me a jounin." Turning, she and Cloud left the office and the building, heading back out onto the streets of Kumogakure.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
____Judai____
| Hyuoton | Kumogakure | Genin | AC: | Ryo: |

Judai would turn and exit the room. His carefree smile would remain present on his lips as he followed the Raikage clone into one of the adjacent rooms. Waiting until the woman requesting a rank elevation, the young man made his way to the Bunshin. "Lady Raikage," he would begin as he gave a half bow in respect, "My name is Judai and I come to humbly request a promotion to gennin." Judai's voice never faltered, on the contrary his words flowed smoothly out of his mouth. Everyone always said he had a way with words.

Xymphonic

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 am
User Image
Cloud

Everything in the office started taking place at a much quicker pace and before Cloud started making his move, more then half of the office had been cleared out. He headed towards the missions and requests room which was now empty except for the Raikages clone. He entered and slightly bowed his head. Before he asked his requst he noticed the exhaution on the clones face. This made him realize he should make this as quick as possibe as to lt the Raikage have some chance at rest. "Raikage, I'd like to request a promotion to jounin"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 am
User Image His eyes looked over to the Raikage as he words escaped. After being locked away for so long, a bit of good news made his mood elevate. For a moment he held a stare, then his eyes looked to the ceiling. Sora-san, she could finally rest in peace. "That is something major.." Apollo had taken most of his ideal's of teaching children from Sora. She always spoke of the little ones being the way to a bright future. As he took time to think about it he himself came to the conclusion that she was correct. Even Sypher himself had grown to become a ninja of high prestige in such a short amount of time and all under Apollo's watch. "Kin-sama, can I be straight with you.." His words came out stretched, showing his tiredness for once in his life. " I've enjoyed my life here in Kumo more so than anywehere else. Fighting in it's name and bathing in the glory that came with that, but honestly I feel my time as a Anbu here is pretty much up. The Anbu we have now truly surpass even myself in times of fighting prowess." This was mostly said out in the open instead of directly to his leader. "So, I'm asking for a sort of promotion. A Sanin, a bit of an elder to the village. I feel that my position would be better suited as such rather than throwing my tired body into fray after fray. It sounds selfish and I know it's rather sudden, but if there's anything I can do to attain that position I'll do it." After his little speech his tarn eyes looked over to Kinpaku, wondering what she'd say. Hopefully she'd fufill his request.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 pm

[Kodoki Doki]
Taijutsu Class ll Gennin ll AC: ll Ryo: ll

She smiled, bowing her head in respect and in quick agreement. "I'll make granny proud." After another swift duck to her head, her form vanished. Her footsteps were bundling with much energy and effort as she wasted no time to her second official mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
(Dc; I can't just randomly elevate people. Unfortunately, you've got to obtain that 100,000 AC to become a sanin.)

Kinpaku couldn't have been more pleased, hearing the Konin's relief at the first bit. The second bit however... It was news that was not so good. Well, she couldn't find the right words at this moment. Apollo expressed his wishes to rise above his own station again, and it wasn't going to be that easy.
"I'm afraid I can't do that, but I can accept a resignation from the ANBU, Apollo. Outside of there, you'd be able to have a life of far more freedom," Kinpaku replied, "I can let you look around in the mission files, and take what you please, if you really need to." Now, that was an honor she'd yet to bestow upon anyone.

Meanwhile, in the next room over...

First to enter the room, now that it had vacated, was first entered by Cloud. The clone smiled some, and nodded a bit. "Well, Cloud... You've certainly worked for it," the clone laughed, "Welcome to the big leagues, Cloud. You're a jounin to all now." Well, this clone's work was hardly done. Doki was the next to make her way into the room, and it was a good thing that she had brought some lower missions in with her.
"Well... If you don't want to meet with your teacher yet, the retired woman Mikoto needs someone to weed her garden. Sound good?"

Down at the end of the Hall...

Now, the final clone had maybe four headbands in her grasp, and already was the first of the ninja approaching. Smiling, she offered the plate to the boy and nodded ever so slightly. "Welcome, Judai. Train, work, and become strong, for you are a genin nor," smiled the final clone, offering it out to him.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image Her response was expected and Apollo was prepared. He'd do whatever it took to reach that position and become a sort of elder. It had now become his lifes mission. "Alright, if you don't mind.." He got up from his seat, looking through the various missions that could be done. After looking at a few files he brought forth a couple higher ranking ones with a smile. "I'd like to take on these...(Every S-Rank besides Village Leaders Agenda (3 S). Aprehension. Tracking. Pillage. Information Extraction(4 A). Investigate the crime scene: felony. Traitor's Location and Motive (3 B) )...if it's okay with you. Of course not all at once. And I'd like to request a partner for all of this. This is of course if it's alright with you Kin-sama."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Watching the konin paw through her missions, well... It was certainly unexpected when he pulled out such a large stack. "After the last happenstance, I think I'd feel better if you had a partner, Apollo," laughed the kage in good faith. "Work hard."

((Now, you'll have to make certain you have someone consistent to NPC all of that.))

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud slightly bowed his head again and thanked the Raikage. He then quickly left the office and headed towards the dojo, he may now be jounin but his skills were still that of a chuunin.

(Exit)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
____Judai____
| Hyuoton | Kumogakure | Genin | AC: | Ryo: |

"Thank you very much Raikage-sama!" Judai would say enthusiastically as he gave her another quick bow. He would quickly rise and accept his headband and tie it around his right upper arm.

Judai smile had now turned into a full on grin as he looked in awe at his new headband. Allowing himself to take a deep breath, he would turn back to the Raikage with a grin still on his face, "May I bother to ask for a few jutsu scrolls, Raikage-sama?"

Xymphonic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
At the end of the hall...

"Well now, Judai. I'd give you one, but you can find them at the academy," Kinpaku laughed a little. It was fairly astonishing with all the children asking after a scroll, when she only had her own with her. The academy was the one with the library of techniques cataloged.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm
Katon followed the Raikage, or at least the Raikage's clone, down to the end of the hall. "Lady Raikage, I have graduated from the Academy and have come to request a headband, and the rank of genin." he managed to get out, trying his very best not to stumble over his words. Something about the Raikage made him feel nervous. He held his cool, and looked completely calm, even though his insides were in turmoil. 'She reminds me of someone... I can't remember who.' he thought to himself. 'Why can't I remember who!' he screamed inside his skull, partially using this inner monologue to ignore his nerves. He then shut up his inner monologue and listened to the Raikage's response.  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel walked to the Raiages office once more,he entered the the building and set down upon the nearest sofa. He looked much better then he had last time he was here,possibly due to the many missions he had done since last time he was here and the amount of help he was giving to his opponent. He would wait to be adressed by his superior instead of rudely adressing her. As he waited he took out his Mandola and played a tune,the sound of it waving through the air with magical entrancement to all those who hear.

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games