Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 am
Shunketsu looked down at the person in front of him, confusedly. "Errr...what?" That's when he realized that the person was most likely a higher rank than him. "Oh! Yeah. Sure." With that, he made his way out of the..."door" and toward the ramen shop. "Whoa. People younger than me that are a higher rank than me. I knew I would see that someday, but not this soon."

[Exit]

[1/5]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 am
"Almost there..." Shunketsu saw the opening where the door would be. "FOURTH GATE...OPEN!" He was so fast now, that he appeared in front of Jin within seconds. "Whew. I got your ramen for you." He said as he closed the gates he was using. "And I don't think any of it spilled! Cause if it did, there would be holes in the ground." He grinned as he handed over the ramen.

[5/5]
[Enter]  

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 am
Jin, still half-awake, continued to act like a child. "Aaaw. Thanks! I'll be sure to tell the others about your efforts!" Jin smiled, so innocently, it was so unlike him, but he was always like this whenever just waking up. He grabbed the bowl, grinning as he began to quickly chomp down on the ramen. "AAAAH~ I'm in paradise." Jin remarked, he felt an intense burning from the strong spices, something that he enjoyed greatly.

After eating three-fourths of the ramen, he passed it over to the genin, "Eat it buddy! It will make you super strong!" Jin lied, he was fully awake and aware of what he was doing now, but he continued acting innocent to try and gauge how much endurance this young man had....and to get a good laugh out of it. He had been watching this genin, he seemed like the perfect person to take on as a pupil, but he would make him a friend first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 am
Shunketsu stared suspiciously at the ramen. He didn't want to seem like a wimp, but at the same time, the ramen was called, "Super chili deluxe ramen". Which didn't seem like a very pleasant name. At all. Also, the man at the ramen shop had known that it was for Jin. With those two things in mind, he reached out for the ramen and began eating it. "Oh, I'm going to hate myself for this later..." At first, it just tasted like normal ramen with a bit of spice to it. So...he kept eating it. "Mmm! This is good!" Then, the heat came. "JEEZ, what do they put in this thing?! The secret chili pepper from hell?" He said, with a numb tongue.  

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 am
"HAHAHAHA. Got'cha!" Jin rolled on the floor, his loud laugh could be heard throughout most of the blown-up dojo. "Woah, your tongue isn't on fire. That's a good sign...HAHAHA." Jin said, trying, and failing miserably to control his laughter. Slowly, he stopped, but still giggled and smiled from time to time as he said,

"You show promise, for one, you didn't scream as soon as the heat came, unlike me on my first time. How would you like to become my pupil?" Jin smiled, he would teach everything he knew to this man. "Don't let my freakishly small appearance fool you, I'm a bonafide Jounin! I can kick your a**!" Jin kept grinning then took back the ramen and finished up the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 am
"Your pupil, huh?" Shunketsu thought for a moment or two, trying to decide if that was a good idea. "Well you ARE a jounin. And just the fact that you can eat that ramen without dying shows that you're tough." He laughed. "Or crazy. Alright, sounds good. From this day forward, I will be your pupil!" He put one knee down so that he could stare at Jin eye to eye. "So what's up first, oh great teacher?"  

iOath

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 am
"I may be becoming both tough AND crazy, but that's cool. Ha ha." Jin half joked. One of his Taijutsu styles did seem to turn him into a different person entirely, but he ignored it, it didn't bother him for now. "Well, for starters, you must learn your way around the village! Patrol it five times, and use completely different routes each time. You're not allowed to walk, you're going to run, as fast as you can!" Jin smiled, he felt lazy, which was bad for a monk like him, but to get a day off and have someone else do all the work for him would help a lot.

"Trust me, all that running will tire you out fast, but it will make you super fast~. For example..." Jin suddenly disappeared from sight, using his intense speed to appear behind the genin, kunai pointed to his exposed back. "When you get this fast, nothing is hard! Now shoo!~" Jin kept smiling, putting the kunai away and making shoo-ing motions with his hand, he wanted some peace and quiet while he thought of what to teach his new pupil.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 am
"Patrol the village FIVE TIMES?!" Shunketsu almost fainted when he heard how many times he had to do it. Before he had a chance to complain though, Jin had appeared behind him with a kunai to his back. "Whoa! I guess I don't have a choice then. Bye, sensei dude! I'll be back after I run around the village a bunch of times!" With that, he ran off.

[Exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 am
"OIIIIII, JOUNIN DUUUUUDE!" Shunketsu came charging through the door. He skid to a stop right in front of his teacher. "I'm done patrolling the village five times. Sorry it took so long, I took a 'break' at the hot springs." He laughed mischievously. "Anyways, what do I do next?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 am
OIIII? His pupil was taking after him already. "Hahaha, just like me. Now, take a break then find someone to spar with! Test out your skills!" Jin said, he pointed to a bed he prepared.  

Desin Slight

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am
Shunketsu walked over to the bed and laid down on it. "Ah, this is nice. I haven't had a good rest all day." He closed his eyes and slept for five minutes. Then he got right back up, surprisingly refreshed. "That was a nice nap. Anyways, I don't think there are any people to spar with here." He said, looking around at the dojo. "The guy that was here earlier went to the Raikage's office, most likely. I didn't see him in any of my patrols, so..." He stopped talking for a moment. "Do you hear that?" He listened closely and heard the sounds of someone training. He walked toward the sound, while yelling, "Hey, is anyone over there? If so, wanna spar?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

For one reason or another, things had just gotten crazy in the dojo. For some reason, someone had decided to wreck up the place, putting a hold on Suzume's training. It was a little annoying to have to wait for the place to be rebuilt but at least now she could get back to training. She had come back with her dog Cloud, ready to knuckle down and learn some more techniques when someone in the dojo spoke up.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw some guy walking towards her. Cloud was on his feet as well, on guard but not growling "Who're you?" he asked, wanting to make sure this guy was on the up and up before he came any closer to Suzume.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 am
Shunketsu stopped moving as he heard a voice. "Huh? Where'd that come from?" He looked around, trying to find who that voice belonged to. Finally, he noticed that the only people in the dojo were him, Jin, and the lady. "Well that definitely wasn't my voice, and it wasn't Jin's. I'm guessing the lady's voice isn't that deep, either. So..." He stared at the dog next to her. "Riiight. I guess that makes some kind of sense..." He bent down on his left knee and stared at the dog. "My name is Shunketsu Arashi and my teacher told me to spar with someone. I saw you two, so I came here to ask." He grinned. "What are your names?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

Seeing that this guy seemed to be alright, Cloud smiled, tail wagging a bit as he said "I'm Cloud and this is my friend Suzume. She's a super strong chuunin though, you sure you wanna spar with her?"

Turning so that she was facing the other male, Suzume let Cloud do the talking. She hadn't heard of the other guy before but she guessed that he wasn't a bad guy. Cloud could usually tell and if someone fooled him, Suzume still had her own senses.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 am
Jin eyed the dog, it seemed so cute, and it talked too. "How cute, my name's Jinketsu Hakemoto! I'ma Jounin." Jin said as he approached the dog and his owner then reaching out to pet the rather big german shepherd. "My pupil just want's to spar, I hope that's okay with you doggy!" Jin grinned, he continued to pet Cloud so softly.

"Of course, I hope that you are fine with it too." Jin looked up to the red-headed owner of the dog, she seemed like the type to not back down from a challenge. Jin was confident that she would say yes to his pupil Shunketsu's challenge.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games