Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 pm
"s**t!" Tayu cursed under her breath on catching sight of the doll. How the hell had a doll gotten the second hokage's chakra?! "Zane!" She practically screamed as the two ninja were swept away. She avoided the flow herself, knowing if she were caught it could kill her, and followed the direction of the flood, leaping through the trees to catch up.

The Tayu-clone set Kin gently on the grassy spot Kohane had gestured to. The jonin was now unconscious, but the cursemark on her throat had stopped acting up. It was still affecting her enough to make it hard for her to breathe, though. The clone gave Kohane a disapproving look and poofed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm
Kikou looked back a bit too see the second hokage ... grate grand father but moved to the water he used a jutsu to make a several small pits to hold the water and stop it from carrying his friends  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 pm
( For those not getting my meaning..you all need to run!!! XD )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 pm
( Alright, so figured I'd get this out of the way

WARNING: CONTIANS SPOILERS OF THE ROLEPLAY. DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO BE...SUPRISED LATER.

So, the situation isnt' to be considered a planned event. Just a representation of my idea's for part 3 of the roleplay. Thank you team 2 for giving such fun characters to work with ^^

For the record: Akatsuki members are not being revived to take over the world again, nor is this a criminal orgnization per say. Part of the mystery. )

Tayu and Kikou moved through the mist, trying their best to make out what was in front of them. They supported Kin on their shoulders, her blood dripping onto the ground. Kohane was following close behind, using her sensory skills to try and keep track of the enemy.
“We need to stop and heal her.” Kikou said, glancing over his shoulder.
Tayu swore under her breath, then nodded in agreement. They layed Kin gently on the ground, and Kohane immediately went to work on healing her wounds. Kikou quickly created a dome of earth around them. It would make for decent protection for now.
Kin’s eye’s slowly opened, and she pulled out a scroll and handed it to Tayu. “You need to get it to the Hokage. Now.”
Tayu nodded, “We’ll start moving again as soon as Kohane is done healing you.” Before Kin could protest, the earth dome shattered and they were engulfed in rushing water. It died down, and they were left on the ground, coughing up water and gasping for air. Slowly, seven figures approached them, each bearing a sword and a mist village headband. What appeared to be their leader, grinned, revealing shark like teeth. He drew his sword, it’s blade built more to shave then cut, and held it out at the Leaf ninja. “I could smell your blood from miles away.”
Suddenly, there was a burst of fire between the two, causing mass confusion and getting rid of the mist fog. Through the flames, they could make out a black cloak, decorated with red clouds. Beneath the straw hat, the figure smiled. “From the chaos of night…the dawn of the new day will bring peace..” He held up his hand, revealing a ring. Forming a single handsign, fire engulfed the area.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 pm
((Nowe should write fanfics xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 pm
Yumi grabbed Zane and used her metal to latch onto a nearby tree. "This is bad, we have to get out of here while we can." Yumi said to no one in particular. Then she felt Zane stir.

"No worries, I got this." Zane said with a weak smile as he activated the Amaterasu, effectively creating a wall of black flames between them and the dolls. "Now lets get the hell out of here." Zane said with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 pm
(I'm confused...was that long post an actual spoiler or did anonymous just take over three characters?... confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 pm
(no he was shareing his plan's in fanfic form it confused me too)
Senro used the plants to get him out of the water "damn this is too much" he said retreating  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm
( lol sweatdrop wow didn't mean to confuse you guys. No I wouldn't take over characters, that's just rude. I was merely using some of the rp's characters to show some of what would come in the next part of the rp like I did beofre I started cursed spirit.....I didn't think it would bother anyone sad if it did, my bad... )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:28 pm
Seeing the black flames led Tayu straight to the tree where Yumi and Zane were. She put her thumb and forefinger in the corners of her mouth and let out a high-pitched whistle. Kita swooped toward her, and she jumped on the bird's back. "Kita, grow!" she commanded, then she flew over the flame-wall. "Zane! Get on! You too, girl!" She didn't mean for it to sound rude, but Tayu didn't actually know the Stone ninja's name and that was the only way she could let her know she recognized the girl was on their side.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 pm
"Thank you for your help, I'm Yumi." The stone ninja said as she got onto the bird. Much like Deidara, except this one won't blow up. Yumi thought as she got on with Zane.

"Thanks a ton Tayu, good thing I have people around to help me otherwise I'd die." Zane said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 pm
(Well I plan to later down the line make a character from the shadow village or simply a doll that in a way making the effect. Idk really I just want kohane in a bit of a darker place right now for some reason and need to think of a good reason down the line for it.)

Looking down at Kin green chakra slowly rose up the young sannin's arm as she stood there. Why was her mind so clouded lately since she had set foot into this village. Blue chakra covered her hand for a moment before fading back to the green. Kneeling down to Kin Kohane put her hand over the area and started to mend any of the damage from the curse mark.

It didn't take very long before she withdrew her hand for a moment holding it above Kin's neck a few seconds before pulling it back. Vision's of what she could have done with the jonin in this condition flashed thru her mind which disturbed the sannin. What was going on? Looking around for a moment she picked up Kin and took her to a shaded area putting her down on a patch of grass. "Something is terribly wrong" she muttered standing up and looking around. She wasn't feeling any chakra currently in the area but her senses felt like they were going haywire.

Having ran when ever the wave had started Kyo hadn't stopped yet heading back towards the village he had already lost sight of the other's as he made a last leap before coming to a skidding stop. "I got a bit carried away" he muttered looking around him and trying to feel for the other's but having no real luck. "Did I go to far" he said to himself as he looked around. Every part of this village was starting to look the same and he wasn't sure how far he was from where he had begun.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:26 pm
Zane saw Kyo run past. "Aw hell, Tayu, we have to get Kyo before he gets killed." Zane said with a sigh, hoping they could get to him before the Amaterasu died down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 pm
( Alright well, when you guys are done trying to escape we can have a little bit of a timeskip ^^ )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm
((Okie Dokie))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games