Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 pm
"I'm glad we had this discussion," Maso yawned as he stepped into her room and dropped onto her bed. "Night, night... See ya when you're done with your shower..."

"She did and I freaked. I was still a kid and the most people asked me was how to kill someone not will you marry me?. i had every right to freak over that," Ephraim muttered as he leaned against the palm of his hand. "Why's your face red, Rissa?"

"Because Deception could be very blunt when she said something?" Trevor offered as he returned his arms to being around Truth's shoulders. "I think she's crushing on little Effy."

Hades bit his lip so as to avoid laughing for a moment before he mouthed, "Technically, you were both pretty stupid. You both went alone and wound up almost dead.". Lucius gave a small sniff as he wondered what was now happening in the silence. He frowned slightly when he caught scent of the panther and gave a low growl, his hands sliding the tray to the side only for Hades to slap a hand over his mouth and nose. "No. Out of the room if you're gonna start that up." Lucius let out a low whine before he stood up and left the room looking kinda like a puppy who'd just got into trouble for shredding a pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm
"hm... right.." Krystina smiled at him and slipped off to the bathroom so she could take her shower.

"n-no...r-reason..." rissa said looking up at him again with pink cheeks.

"i think you're right daddy." truth chuckled as she looked at her dad with a smirk.

Kana gave a small nod and then gave an annoyed sigh as she pulled a tooth from her neck. "so that's why... ugh..gross." she grimaced before feeling the cut start to close up. "hey Lee~!" she smiled softly at Lianna.

Lianna smiled softly and waved over at Kana, still petting the panther. she watched Lucius leave and gave a small pout before looking at Kansei and tapping the large cat between the eyes, making it shrink into a small black house cat that curled up in her lap. "he didn't have to go did he?" she signed to hades with a small pout.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Maso drifted into a light sleep, listening to the sound of rain starting to pour down on the house.

"If you...," Ephraim started only to look at Truth and Trevor. "What the frick are you two talkin' about?"

"So cute. We might wanna leave them be then. We obviously interrupted their conversation anyways," Trevor chuckled with the same kind of smirk in place. Ephraim held up a middle finger at the two as a light shade of red from his cheeks showed up a little over his mask.

"If Lulu starts growling any louder at her, Sheik will hear it and start putting that as an enemy being in the room. He'll want to help defend against the enemy and start pushing himself again even if it hurts," Hades signed back to Lianna with a slight frown. He felt bad for kicking Lucius out if the room, but it was a natural cycle of dogs not liking cats. Lucius had given his sign of not liking Kansei by growling lightly at her scent.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 pm
Krystina gave a smile as she let the water hit against her back, cleaning off her body slowly.

Rissa's face went bright red and she hid her face in her hair. "shutup you two...." she whined, annoyed with her friend.

"i think you're right... " truth snickered, playing with her hair. "something's going on between them~!" she hummed.

Kana gave a small sigh as she lay down next to sheik, holding his hand still. "i'm gonna.... sleep here now.." she yawned, her cheeks a light red.

"oh..." lianna signed, chewing her lip. "it's...too bad he had to leave though..." she pouted and looked down at Kansei who was sleeping. she should send the cat back, to their house.. since she needed to rest after fighting with them.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 pm
"Go. F*ck. Yourself. Trevvy-kins," Ephraim growled while narrowing his eyes at the two. "Same goes for you, Pouty Face Princess. Can't even find a proper guy who isn't a total douche."

"Hey!" Trevor snapped suddenly at Ephraim's remark. "Watch it, Ephraim. That's going too far." Ephraim used a squeaky voice while mocking Trevor with his own version of "That's going too far." "So you're really going to turn into Eric Cartman from South Park? Real mature. You could easily get a girlfriend and yet this is one of the reasons you have never had one." Ephraim simply scowled as he shifted his gaze towards the floor.

"I'll let him back in if he keeps from growling, but for now he needs to calm the inner dog he has," Hades signed to Lianna before flashing a light smile. "Make you feel better?" He paused and glanced back at the door as Lucius re-entered the room and sat down next to Lianna's bed, his hand hovering slightly above the bed.

"May I pet her?" he mumbled lightly with a light frown on his face. He'd left his hand relaxed in the air so he could have some help in guessing where the cat was although he was technically unsure of whether or not he'd try and kill her or not. He wasn't even sure if he'd started growling because of her scent or the heavy scent of blood in the air that surrounded her and reminded him of Ryxin. Stupid vampires...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:37 pm
Truth gave a small frown, tears forming in her eyes. "sh-shut up!" she sniffed, holding onto her dad as she started to cry.

Rissa gave an annoyed sigh and shook her head. "okay.. not cool either of you. Trevor... can you take truth out of the room and calm her down? Ephraim... that wasn't nice." she sighed, setting the photo album down and turning to look Ephraim in the eyes.

Lianna nodded and lightly picked up his hand, placing it against Kansei's fur. "i wish i could talk...." she signed, a small pout on her face. she looked at the floor, her eyes sad.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:01 pm
"Tch...," Ephraim grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest and seeming completely ticked off.

"C'mon, baby girl," Trevor murmured softly as he led Truth out of the room and onto the livingroom couch. "Don't let him get to you. He's just being an a** cause we were teasing them."

"I could try fixing your vocal chords," Hades signed a bit hesitantly. He could do it magically, but then he'd lose his voice for a while. Fortunately for him, he could regenerate unlike her although he'd still have a light scar in anything that would've been permanent to any normal person.

Lucian smiled lightly at the feel of Kansei's fur and gently started stroking her fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:58 am
Truth held onto her dad tightly, still crying. "why's everybody make fun of me for that?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Rissa gave a small sigh as she looked at him, leaning against the counter. "hey... calm down.. please?" she murmured softly. "i'll admit, they were getting on my nerves too... but you didn't have to snap at them like that..." she sighed, chewing on her lip.

Lianna blinked and looked up at him, tipping her head to the side in confusion. "you could?" she signed, biting her lip as she watched him.

Kansei gave a small purr as Lucius pet her, standing up and walking over to sit in his lap.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 pm
"Mm...," Ephraim grunted in response leaving it unclear if he would or wouldn't do as she asked although his arms relaxed a bit.

"It's because they've never had to go through that kind of trouble before... If it makes you feel any better, I dated many bitches in my lifetime before finding your mother. I used to get teased by everyone, but your uncle about having a bad taste in women," Trevor murmured softly as he gently brushed his fingers through her hair. "But you know what, I just told them to f*ck off and continued my search for the woman that you call mother. Thanks to her and all of those dates before her, I wound up learning plenty of things I never would've learned without entering the world outside of the assassin world. I also wound up with two very, very beautiful, intelligent, strong and independent girls. I may not have always been around, but I knew you two would end up as good girls who any guy would be lucky to even get the time of day from."

"I can," Hades signed as he gave a light smile and lifted the front of his shirt slightly so she could see the gash she'd gotten on her stomach across his, but his almost completely healed. "Being an Endless has it's pros and cons, immortality being a bit on both sides. I regenerate pretty quickly. Basically, what I did to your injuries to your torso was move them over to myself since I can heal faster and the same would happen if I fixed your vocal chords. Give me about two-three days and I'll be able to talk again."

Lucian's smile widened a bit as he continued petting Kansei. "So it wasn't you... It's just the smell of blood hovering around all of you..." he murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 pm
Rissa gave a small sigh as she looked at him, shaking her her head still. she didn't say anything else, simply hopped back onto the counter, drinking her tea once more.

truth smiled at him and nodded, drying her eyes. "th-thanks daddy..." she smiled at him.

Lianna let out a small sigh as she looked at him, her purple eyes a bit sad. "i don't want you to have to do that for me..." she signed, chewing on her cheek. she'd been unable to talk long enough to know that it wasn't fun. even if he said he'd be able to talk again in two or three days.

the cat purred more, pushing its head into his hand as if to say she liked it.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 pm
"I'm supposed to feel bad for saying that aren't I?" Ephraim asked her after a moment of silence, his gaze towards the photo album. He'd had the same color eyes as his hair back then. Maybe it was the beast inside of him that had the copper colored eyes...

"Just speaking the truth, baby girl. A secret between me and you, he's terrified of girls and gay guys," Trevor smiled back before placing a kiss gently on her forehead.

"I've had it happen before. It's no biggie for me and I rarely spoke when everyone, minus Sheik, thought I was deaf. I actually feel it'd be better if I had to speak sign language for a few days, let the news of me being a legendary assassin settle down a bit," Hades signed before gently touching her neck where the vocal chords were and smiling at a dark purple glow coming from his fingertips.

"Oh you like that don't you? You're so sweet yet I can tell you can be dangerous. Surprisingly, I like that in a girl," Lucian purred softly so as to where he was basically talking to Kansei alone, his hand still petting her and letting her rub her face against his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm
Krystina let out a small sigh as she finished cleaning her body off and stepped out of the shower. she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out, grabbing some clothes before she went back into the bathroom, slipping the clean clothes on with a smile before she again walked into her bedroom. slowly making her way over to her bed, she gently placed a hand on Maso's sleeping body, trying to wake him without having to shake him awake.

"just a bit." Rissa sighed and looked at him, her red eyes not as lively as before.

"he is? oh wow." truth giggled only to blush a bit when he kissed her forehead.

Lianna blinked when he touched her neck, letting out a small sigh as she looked up at him. she gave him a look that told him she was so not happy with him and crossed her arms.

Kansei continued to purr as she pressed against his chest, letting out a small meow as he pet her some more.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:40 pm
"Mm?" Maso breathed as he sat up and glanced around the room. "My turn?"

"I'm thinking I'm feeling bad about it," Ephraim sighed lightly as he brushed a hair out of his face.

"Ephraim is deathly afraid of them. Rissa's the first girl he's actually been in the same room with by himself," Trevor chuckled lightly as he scratched his upper arm.

"Be mad all you'd like. Try saying something," Hades signed to Lianna as the glow faded from his fingertips and he set both hands in his lap.

"Would you be a mad kitty if I tried giving you a bath in a tub?" Lucius asked gently as he shifted his eyes around the room. Hades was being rather quiet and it made him question if he'd left the room. Then he noticed that all of the presences of people were in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:14 pm
"yeah." Krystina smiled at him, sitting on the edge of the bed. "you're turn." she hummed.

Rissa gave a small smirk as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. "well; that's good. enough to go and say sorry or no?" she murmured, continuing to drink her tea.

"that's... different." Truth chuckled softly, glancing over to the kitchen door.

"you shouldn't have done that..." Lianna sighed as she looked at him, her words rolling off her tongue with a subtle Greek accent. "you're such an idiot..." she murmured, shaking her head. despite her words, a smile had formed on her face as she leaned in to him and lightly kissed his cheek. "thank you" she smiled at him.

Kansei gave a small mew and pressed against his chest, wanting to be pet some more.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 pm
"Yay. Go on and make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a few," Maso smiled kissing Krystina lightly on the lips before stepping off the bed and heading into the bathroom to take his shower.

"I'm not good with apologies," Ephraim groaned only to slide off the counter and start slouch-walking, looking kinda like a zombie minus the deteriorating flesh, to the kitchen door. He was mumbling something incomprehensibly to himself as he peeked into the livingroom. "Oi... Princess..."
"It is isn't it? Effy," Trevor smiled before frowning slightly at Ephraim peeking his head out of the kitchen. "You're not princess, Trevvy. We all know how much you wanted to be-..." Ephraim paused mid-insult and let out a frustrated sigh before muttering, "S. O. R. R. Y. Princess..."

"No problem. You have a beautiful voice. My actual accent is Romanian which makes me sound like those vampires in old movies who pronounce their W's like V's. I have to force things like an English accent or some other type of accent to sound normal and to keep people from laughing at me," Hades signed before letting out a silent chuckle.

"Oh. Right, right. Sorry," Lucius murmured as he started back on his way of petting Kansei while raising an eyebrow at who spoke. It felt like he should know it, but it wasn't registering.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games