Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am
((I know I am. =D))

Rath grinned a bit and he pulled Haru closer to him. "You're so cold." He told her then lightly kissed the top of her head.

Adell giggled then shook her head. "It would taste like chocolate chili, silly." She told him grinning. "It would taste weird I suppose.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ Kanime smiled, taking the few grocery bags and walked down the sidewalk.
"Hey Adell, I love you, you know that?" He whispered, looking down at her.

Haru shivered, her whole body cold as she kept her body pressed to Rath's.
"Yeah... Guess my hypothetical cat fur isn't very useful right now..." She sniffed, cuddling closer. "I feel freezing, is that just-" Suddenly Haru disappeared, a small lump where she used to be.
"M.... Mrowr..." A pitiful mew sounded and then a little kitty sneezing. ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm
((Well this is probably an akward moment..))

Rath blinked in surprise then stoof up and got dressed. He then wraped Haru in a blanket, brought her down to the fireplace, set her down on a cozy chair, and started a fire in the fireplace.

Adell giggled then grinned up at Kanime. "Yes I do.. And you know that I love you too?" She told him, also carrying some grocery bags and walking down the sidewalk by him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm

♪♫ Haru kept sneezing, her little tawny nose turning red.
"Ugh... I'm sorry... My nose is so... Stuffy." She shuddered and looked at Rath. "Do you think-" She sneezed, "-I need to see a doctor?" Haru sneezed once more.

Kanime went inside the house, pushing Adell softly in first and setting the bags on the counter. he took the bags from Adell, putting them on the counter and kissing Adell suddenly, pressing her against the counter.
"Mmmm love is such an evil thing..." Kanime kept kissing Adell. "It infests us and we can never loose its grip." ♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm
((Haha, I love how you siggy has the same line Kanime said. =D It's amazing.))

Rath nodded. "Yes, I suppose so." He said, trying to find ways to keep her warm. He then got a hot packet and set it under her.

Adell blinked in surprise as Kanime suddenly kissed her. She grinned a bit and kissed him deeply. " Yes, it is isn't it?" She said as she wraped her arms aroung his neck, pulling him closer to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 pm

♪♫ Kanime smiled into the kiss and set Adell on a clear part of the counter. His hands ran down her legs, putting them around his waist as he kept kissing her deeply.
"I find it... Nice that we grew up together as friends, and now we will grow old as lovers." Kanime smiled.

Haru purred softly, curling up on the heat packet.
"You think you could call Maru-Chan? Her number is on the sticky pad near the phone in the kitchen..." Haru purred again, cuddling up under the blanket.

((I have a knack for coming up with epic lines. XD))♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm
((You do! I noticed that.))

Adell nodded, her arms still wraped around his neck. She puled him closser to her to deepen the kiss. "Yes.. Very nice.." She said grinning into the kiss. She loved how Kanime called them lovers. It sounded nice and so truthfull.

Rath nodded then went to the phone and dialed Maru's number.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm

♪♫ Kanime smiled at his now rumbling stomach.
"Mmm time for food." He winked, his tongue drawing along her lower lip as he pulled away, starting to make some chili.
"Alright, mind helping me make this chili? Without putting chocolate chips in it."

Maru-Chan answered the phone. "Hello? Oh, Rath, I saw your number on the ID... Is something wrong? You okay? Haru okay?" ♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 pm
Adell giggle then began to help Kanime make the chili. It was a fairly easy recipe for her but then again, she was an excellent cook.

Rath sighed. "Something is wrong with Haru. She isn't feeling well and I'm worried." He told her truthfully. "Do you want me to bring her over so you can check up on her?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 pm

♪♫ "No no, I will check up on her. If she isn't feeling well, she is most likely in cat form, yes?" Maru-Chan did not give him a chance to answer. "You have to rub behind her ears to get her to relax and transform back for me to check her." With that, Maru-Chan hung up and got ready to leave for their house.

Kanime finished the chili (with help) and sat at the table, giving Adell her plate.
"Dig in." He grinned, chomping on some of the delicious chili. ♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:23 pm
Rath hung up the phone then went over to Haru and began to rub behind her ears.

Adell grinned then began to eat thechili also. When she finished she brought her plates over to the sink and began to wash them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 pm

♪♫ Haru purred again, relaxed and poofed back into her normal self.
"Hey Rath... Can I have my night gown?" Haru asked softly, holding the blanket around her as Maru-Chan got closer to the house.

"Delicious." Kanime smiled, putting his dish in the sink and kissing Adell once more.

((Hmm.... Something should happen to Adell... Oooh, I know!))

Kanime looked at his watch and said, "I have a quick dentist appointment at three, I'll be back soon, okay?" ♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 pm
((o.O What are you going to do to Adell?))

Rath nodded then went upstair then came back down with Haru's nightgown. "Here you go." He said, handing her the nightgown.

Adell nodded. "Oh alight." She told him grinning a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm

♪♫ ((Mwhahahah!!!!))

Kanime kissed Adell once and walked out of the door, whistling.
A minute later, the doorbell rang insistently. Over and over.

Haru slipped on her nightgown softly, standing and then dizzily sitting back down.
Maru-Chan stormed through the front door, walking into the living room. She shoved Rath aside and started checking Haru.
She checked her pulse, her temperature, her eyes and her throat.
Then Maru laid her hands on Haru's stomach and stopped.
Maru's back was blocking anything she did from Rath's view.
She turned around and looked at Rath.
"You... Had better sit down." The old woman looked at her toes. ♪♫

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 pm
((Eeeps!))

Adell raised an eyebrow then went over and opened the door. "Hello?"

Rath's eyes widened in worry. "What is it? What is wrong with her?" He asked as he sat down, his tone worried.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games