Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:58 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

She looked at the bandages and shrugged, wrapping the length around her right forearm instead ofher chest. "Iie. They are not comforatable after a sparring match. Ano... I guess this means you win. What do you want me to do first Remy-chan?" She asked, her arms folding under her chest and her left hip thrust out slightly, her head tilted to the right sligthly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy looked up at Golda, biting her lip and trying to keep her eyes on the woman's face instead of the rest of her body. "Um..." Remy blushed and realized that she was actually disappointed she had won. She had wondered what it would be like to be kissed, especially by Golda. Remy fidgeted and worked up her courage before speaking. "Er... If it's not too much trouble... Well... Um... Would you... Mind... Maybe... Kissing me?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:19 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian nodded and saluted to the woman before turning to Honey and kissing him. "I'm grabbing a few apples from the kitchen for a snack. I'll be right back sweetie." He told the male before opening the kitchen door and turning to see Grayback and Isaac in an....... EXTREMELY compramising position on the nearest table to the cabients. "HOLY JESUS ********> He yelled and stood there for a moment before addiing, "NOT ON THE ******** COUNTERS! I WANT YOU BOTH TO BLEACH THIS ROOM TO PERFECTION IN THE NEXT HOUR! Wait.... can you do that position with another male? Nevermind, GET DRESSED AND GET BLEACHING! I WANT THIS O.R FRIENDLY IN SIXTY!" And swiftly left, going back out with his face beet red and looking around at the stunned people. "Isaac and Grayabck are busy in the kitchen. Do not use for two hours at least. They should be bleaching it now."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda saw her nerves and slowly walked up to Remy, placing her hands on either cheek and leaning in until there was a mear three inches between their lips. "Hai. Watashi wa... I can..." She whispered in a soft voice and then kissed ehr softly, keeping her lips against Remy's. The other woman had placed no time limit on the kiss, so Golda would simply do it until she told her to stop.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Only if he's double jointed! I'm pretty sure Honey is!"

Isaac called after Brian, grinning to herself before looking up at Grayback. Brian had given them an hour. She was sure they could finish cleaning in less time than that. She bit the assassin's neck and shrugged.

"Never good to leave things unfinished...Should we complete our current task first, then clean?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy swallowed hard as Golda cupped her face in her hands, her face burning as the woman came closer. She wasn't expecting her own reaction to the kiss to be so... enthusiastic. Golda's soft lips on her own set her heart racing like she was running at a full sprint. She wrapped her arms around Golda and pulled her closer, her lips moving hesitantly against the assassin's as if to contrast the rest of her body's eager motions.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback grinned and called to Brian as well. "Also, you might not want to use the rope like this until you know what you're doing!" Before leaning down and nippin gher left shoulder lightly, and kissing her soft skin. "Si. I never put off till tomorrow what I can do to make you moan today mi amor." He told her and settled back into his rhythm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:05 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda felt Remy's arms tighten around her and she pressed ehr bare chest into the slightly taller woman's, moving her hands into the long black hair as she began to slowly ease ito a more passionate kiss, her own heart racing in her chest. She lightly nipped at Remy's lower lip and tugged on it gently with her teeth, hoping to make the woman elicit some sort of sound to show if she enjoyed it or not.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy gasped when Golda bit her lower lip, her hands tightening against her back. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Golda in fascination. "Wow," she panted softly, smiling shyly at the assassin. "Th-that was just... wow... I don't think anyone's ever had a better first kiss..." Remy blushed at her words and leaned up a bit to kiss Golda's cheek. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda smiled and back off, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward to look up into the woman's eyes from below. "Anata wa ecchi desu? Ne? Hahaha! What now Remy-chan? I am yours to do with as you please for the day.." She said then leaned back and stretched. Golda wouldn't tell anyone, but her body was still very sore from the injury. Even so, at half strength, she was stronger than most men.

As Golda stretched, her back arched and her chest was once again thrust out, but this time, a tiny sound almost like a moan escaped her lips and she stretched farther back.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy blushed and sat up, careful not to unbalance the woman on top of her. "I'm not a pervert..." She looked down at her hands twisting in her lap and sighed. She had no idea how to do anything with a woman, not that way. "You can do whatever you want, Golda," she said gently, looking back up into the woman's eyes once she was done stretching. "Um, honestly, I... I don't really know how to... um... You know... Do perverted things." She blushed and covered her face with her hands. "I know... I'm an idiot... Sorry..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda gently pushed the girl back onto the bed and smiled down at her a bit softer. "Ano... Remy-chan? It is not bad to be innocent. It is better ins ome ways. Joey-chan was a virgin until she met Jenni-chan, and they are happy together. I am not, and I wish I was. Sometimes the ones that take the most important things away, are the ones who should be trying to help you keep them..." She told the girl and a hint of deep betrayal and saddness passed for a fleeting moment before it was hidden once again. "Watashi wa.. I know much, and I am told that I am... ano.... a 'seductress'? I can teach you... or not.. It is your choice Remy-chan... I will not take that away from you..." Golda said and leaned down, her legs on either side of Remy's waist, her hands beside her shoulders, her face hovering four inches above the pinned woman's.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy smiled and placed a hand on Golda's face. "I want to give it to you, Golda. I've never felt like this about anyone else..." Remy blushed again and kissed Golda's lips softly. "I want... I want to be with you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda kissed her back then said clearly while their lips were still together, "Remy-chan? I am can try to e gentle... but.. Ano..... I am very.. into ropes and such.... does... that bother you?" She asked Remy softly, not sure if it was something that would make her upset.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy blushed and smiled. "I don't mind at all. Do whatever you want, Golda. If it's you doing it, I know I'll love every second."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff