Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather looked deeply into Lizzy's green eyes with her piercing blue ones, her own heart aching at the sight of Lizzy's hurt expression. "From the moment you were born, your fate was decided by the Dark Angelics and the regular Angelics alike. One side wished for you to marry Rian and become Queen... Keep the line going. Our side, however... We took our time. We observed. My mother, working as a spy, found out that you and Erin were separated when your parents were killed in a fire my father started. We realized that to get to Arietta, we needed to get to you. Erin was simply the vessel, and too well-guarded besides. But that fool Oscuro allowed you to live out in the open, disguised as a regular human girl. When you were fourteen and I was sixteen, our fates were sealed. My mother saw that you had a preference toward girls, and used this to her advantage.

"She knew that when Oscuro eventually joined you and Erin, he would want to force you to marry Rian. But if you, the soul of Arietta, loved me with all your heart... Why, controlling you would be easy." Heather's expression became pained as she continued. "Lizzy... You have to understand... I was a pawn just as much as you... When they put me in that school, I gave no thought to actually liking you. I was there to do my job. But... Well, you remember." She smiled sadly. "We became friends. Good friends. A year later, I asked you out... And I really meant what I said. I wanted to be your girlfriend, to be with you every day... To love you and make you smile. When we kissed... It was like heaven. I do love you, Lizzy, I swear I do."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy was disconcerted by the bare sincerity in Heather's voice and eyes. "But then... Why did you leave me? Why abandon the plan if it coincided with what you wanted?" Lizzy laughed a bit bitterly. "If you'd stayed with me, it probably would have happened exactly as you planned."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather shook her head and lowered her eyes. "I loved you so much... But as the plan neared the most important part... I couldn't stand it. The thought of having tricked and seduced you for such evil reasons... I thought you deserved real love. Not trickery. So I left you. But... Living without you at that point was impossible. And of course I was punished for deviating." Heather took off her coat and lifted her shirt, turning so Lizzy could see her back. It was covered in angry red claw marks.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gasped and turned away from the sight. It was too much. Her thoughts were at war now; Heather was good and kind or Heather was evil and cruel. Heather loved her or Heather was using her. She felt too overwhelmed and tired to think straight. "I'm sorry you went through that for me... So... What's all this, then? Why kidnap me now if you wanted me to live my own life without you?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather laughed bitterly. "I can't be without you, Lizzy. And now you're with another girl... Engaged to another girl..." Heather gritted her teeth and her eyes flashed red as she lowered her shirt and faced Lizzy again. "I'm desperate. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by this. You will be mine, and Oscuro will let me have the throne and rule with you in exchange for your safe return." She smiled and gripped Lizzy's wrists, pinning her to the bed and kissing her neck, adding an occasional bite. "Don't you see? We all win!" she whispered passionately in Lizzy's ear before kissing her sensitive spot below it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gasped and arched her back, struggling against Heather's grip and trying to get away. "Stop! Let go of me! I don't want this, Heather, I don't want you! I love Harmony!" she cried desperately as Heather ripped away her shirt. She screamed when she felt Heather slip the ring off her finger and heard her toss it across the room. "Harmony!!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather blushed and felt her head grow light at the sight of Lizzy's body, which she had never seen unclothed before this moment. She sat back and tied Lizzy's hands to the bedposts, taking a minute just to admire her. "God... You're beautiful, Lizzy," whispered Heather, gripping Lizzy's chest roughly and ignoring her pleas. "So soft... So sweet... You don't know how many times I've imagined this... Devouring your pretty little body one kiss at a time... Do you like it rough or soft, I wonder... Shall we find out?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shuddered and turned her face away from Heather in shame, struggling against the ropes and hating that she wasn't strong enough to break them, even using her Angelic strength. "No! Stop! Harmony! Harmony, please help me!" She gasped sharply and screamed as loud as she could when she felt Heather rip off her pants. "HARMONY!!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather panted softly as she ran her lips over Lizzy's chest and stomach, her fingers traveling greedily over every inch of bare skin they could find. She laughed at Lizzy's cries for help, knowing that soon Lizzy would give in to her and succumb to her desire. "That's useless, my love... Give in to me, now... Harmony can't hear you... You're mine!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony pulled a small dagger out of her arm as she snarled at the piles of ashes before her, panting. The men had tried to keep her from following the scent, and she killed them after they attacked. But now her source was becoming cold and she couldn't use fire unless she wanted to run the risk of going into hypothermia. She heart Lizzy screaming and took off, throwing the doors open and seeing her fiance half naked, and tie to a bed, a strange girl on top of her. "AND YOUR a** IS MINE!!!" She yelled loudly, knowing she looked as much of a mess as she was.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather jerked upright and hissed, crouching possessively over Lizzy and gripping her bound wrist tightly. "You... You must be Harmony..." Her eyes flicked to the discarded ring on the floor and she snarled. "Her precious Harmony... But I plan to fight you for her, until my last breath..." She laughed in a slightly insane-sounding way and dug her thumbnail into Lizzy's wrist, making the girl scream and thrash in pain as she carved a sloppy 'H' into her skin. "Tell you what, Harmony! Whichever of us wins gets to carve the rest of her name into Lizzy! Sound fair?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony used every ounce of self control not to release at the girl. For one thing, Lizzy would be hit. She shook in rage and her eyes went red. "And that last breath will last for hours. I promise you. How twisted are you, to say you love her, yet hurt her? You are only fooling yourself you b***h. No one can be lobed for rape. And you have no claim to her. She is mine, and I let her choose." Harmony hissed as she began to run closer to the bed to save Lizzy.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather snarled and transformed as she lunged at Harmony, knocking the girl to the ground before backing off, staying between Harmony and Lizzy. She spread her withered black wings and laughed as her eyes turned red. "She was mine years before you ever came along and poisoned her heart! Lizzy will always be mine! Your pretty little ring doesn't change that!" She giggled and lowered her voice. "And when I kill you, there won't be anything else in my way."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony growled and stodd back up, he body now aching as well as bleeding. She snarled againt and lunged at the woman who as standing between herself and her fiance, grappling with her in her rage. "I think you have us backwards you moron. When I kill you, there won't be much more than a large smear on this pretty floor. and I have to thank you. You leaving her gave me the most amazing woman on earth. Just because you had her first, doesn't mean that she's yours. It just means you were that ******** stupid to leave her." Harmony hissed in her face, her hands gripping the other girl's fiercely.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather hissed, both in hatred and effort; it was becoming difficult to hold Harmony back. Her eyes flashed as she began to use her special ability; telekinesis. Objects began flying around the room before battering Harmony's body. "I will have her, you b***h! She's MINE!!!" Heather shrieked, her eyes unfocused with obvious insanity.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games