Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Leo had a big grin as he looked at the menu. He was sitting next to Januff as his little legs swung in the air from his chair. "Hmmmm...." he said as he thought it over. "Can I get a big cheese burger?"he asked Jack with big cute eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:42 pm

He chuckled "Sure sport odds are that should fill up a quarter of your gut" he placed his menu down already knowing what he wanted now

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Januff rested her elbow on the table, then frowned, setting her chin in her hand. "What's a burger?' she asked, blinking up at Jack.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm

He paused and remembered shes still new to this lifestyle "Tell you what. how about we all order it, it has meat its an intresting combination of food" he then saw the waiter approaches and Jack pointed at sometihng on his menu to the guy "Give us two of these, fries as our side and the little one wants this one, give him fries too oh and some of this as our drinks please" the waiter scribbled swiftly, it was apparent he was used to his job for a while now as he already turned to leave "Your gonna love it" he smiled at her "Isn't that right, Cub" he ruffled the hair on Leo's head

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Januff watched the waiter walk off, then smiled at Jack, leaning forward to rest her head on the table. She'd caught that guy's sideways glance, and knew he wasn't the only one to look at them oddly. Perhaps she should've left after all. She would've only had to have defend herself, when before she had had the protection of a village from all possible rogues that might try and take advantage of the fact that she was in heat. Why was everything so complicated in her life?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Jack sat back and yawned for a moment then looked at Januff "When did you leave your tribe anyway?" he asked her he was curious about sumthin

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Januff stilled for a moment, then sat up. She tried to figure out where this questioning was going, but gave up and simply said, "The night after I learned that I was to be wed...why?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 pm

"Oh I see..." he scratched the back of his head "its just that I was wondering how long you been out here since your still new to some things and customs we have here is all" as he said this the waiter came by and gave them their drinks and turned to leave and Jack took a sip from his glass.

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Januff studied her drink, then gave a gentle smile. "Well...I am a hunter...and.." she paused, glancing around them. "I know how to raise a very good garden." she wasn't about to say that her demi powers allowed her to grow crops within a mater of hours, since Jack had told her about this particular town's attitude toward their kind.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 pm

He smilled "I see" "you grow any strawberries?" he asked

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Januff gave this some thought, then took a sip of her drink. "No....I don't think so." she frowned, looking up at him. "You mean the large red ones, with seeds embedded in the skin and the green tiny leaves on top, right?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 pm

he nods "heh from some folklore Strawberries had some sort of ties to the dead.... Tastes good though" he chuckled and took another sip

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Januff took another sip of her drink, studying Jack over the rim of her glass. She made a decision right then and there, and was smiling when their food finally arrived. She stared at it in curious awe, picking it a part then putting it back together all before she even took a bite. But when she did her eyes widened, and she beamed at Jack. "This is very good." she practically cooed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

He smiled as he held up his burger to his face "Burgers are an all time favorite after all. I'm glad you like it" He finally takes a bite "hehe I enjoy how this place makes burgers, not too smoky but gives it great flavor"

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Januff quickly polished off the burger and with a sip in between- set to work on the fries. Her ears were back and her tail wagged . She forgot all about that bothersome scent of hers and the danger they were both in by being who they were.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games