Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am
The waitress came by and the three ordered their food. After she left, Shadow leaned back into her seat, thinking about what she should do next.

The twins followed Fanny with suspicion. Mentally, the remembered landmarks, in case something happened.

((I don't know what to post for Jian. I guess he just gets to sit there until the meeting is over. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:58 am

Fanny got to the entrance of her secret passage and skillfully removed the manhole cover without help. "Our destination is just a short walk. Don't worry. It's dry and clean -- Built during the war to bring food and supplies from outside Diethelm. I don't know why but they've completely forgotten about these secret routes by now" She said, putting her foot onto the ladder and climbing down.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 pm
Jay raised an eyebrow and tilted his head "oh?....anything you wish Absolute leader" the officer was curious about the propsition,
Damien never made offers, its wasn't normaly in his style, even with such a supposedly catch free offer.....there was always a catch with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saiyu yawned and bit her thumb lightly before standing and tucking her chair in "i need some air".
weaving her way back through the dank pub Saiyu slipped through the doors and lent against the nearest wall, eyes closed as she took a few deep breaths. she never did like pubs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 pm
"I'm not sure how, but the prince from Helmshire was able to seize one of the radio towers and make a broadcast that has led to quite an upheval. So far no reports of anyone responsible being caught have arrived. Currently we are dealing with minor riots going on all over the country. We need any help we can get to try and make a plan to quell these riots. Even with the threat of brute force these people will not back down, so we have no choice but to execute this force. I need soldiers like you to make sure this force is carried out completely and without mercy. I want no leniency from my soldiers and if any are caught showing any signs of weakness, I want them punished" Damien said. He pounded a fist on the boardroom table as soon as he finished speaking. He saw mercy as weakness and un-Diethelmian.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm
((Damien should totally call Shadow again after that meeting! xd ))

"I hope you realize that in your position, failure is not an option. I recommend you give it your all, if you want to keep your head." Jian told Jay with a dark undertone.

"Come back soon." Shadow told Saiyu as she walked out. She pulled out her communicator and started checking the alerts and messages. "It looks like el prince went and started a dispute." She said, referring to the riots. "That should give us a little more time before we have to move again. I might have to go into hiding..." She sighed.

"There are stars down there?" Vincent asked.
"We don't doubt that it's dirty..." Valkyrie started.
"But where exactly are you taking us?" Vincent finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 am

Fanny shouted to the two up there. "This is not the destination. Only a path to it. Just a short walk and we'll have to climb another ladder. That's where we're going. But it'll ruin the moment if I tell you now what you are about to see" She then took out her flashlight from her dress pocket and turning it on. "But we'll have to hurry or we'll miss it!" She sighed.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 pm
"Fine." They both said at the same time and followed her down. Valkyrie went first, followed by Vincent. They then followed her through the tunnel, looking around with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 am

Once they reached the ladder on the other end, Fanny smiled, illuminating the ladder for them to be able to go up safely. "You two go first so I could light your path" Above, there was a troop of rebels, circled around the exit point, hiding, as Fanny requested. They would seize the twins once they were both out... But no one needed to know that, right?

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm
Saiyu rubbed her eyes and yawned, if anything these past few hours she was more tired than anything.
Hitching her thumbs into the waistband of her clothes the red head sighed heading back into the pub with dogged steps.
She had figured out now who those two reminded her of, her mother and father. Sitting back at the table Saiyu slipped into a world of her own, woundering weather to broach the subject of asking to go back to her father and not return to this godforsaken place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay raised an eyebrow slightly in the Jian's direction and nodded respecfully "consider it done"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm
"But doesn't that just lead to..." Vincent started
"No. That's ok. We'll wait." Valkyrie cut in, folding her arms. "We won't be able to see until you light up the path anyway, so we might as well wait. Actually, since you said it's only out for so long, you better check and see if it's still up. There's no point in looking if it's already down."
Vincent quickly turned too look at his sister, who was looking at Fanny intently. After reading her thoughts, he also turned and looked at Fanny with suspicion.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 pm
((Aya, reply already! >.< ))

The waitress arrived with their food. After putting the plates down, she asked if they wanted anything else. Shadow shook her head 'no' and the waitress turned to leave. "Thank you God for the food..." Shadow muttered under her breath, so no one except maybe Zil could hear. She then began to eat. "Stupid drugs... I want a beer really bad." She muttered between bites. "Oh well. At least I'm functional. I guess I shouldn't complain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm
"Oh, and there will be plenty of rioters to torture into submission. This time, don't take it slowly as you'll have many lined up for punishment" Damien said to Jay, "now you are dismissed". He then turned to Monica. "I think you'd better go and make sure the secret police are handling the situation the way I want them to" he said to her. The thought of calling Shadow crossed his mind for a brief moment, but he felt it was too early.

Dustin was worried. With the riots in Dietielm he feared for the safety of Zil, Saiyu, and Shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:06 pm
((Are they all dismissed or just Jay?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm
((They can all be dismissed, though I'm sure Damien will want to discuss how to handle things with Jian.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:27 pm
((Ok. ))

All the officers began to leave and Jian turned to Damien. Seeing he was busy talking to Monica, he let out a small sigh and called someone. He sent an order to compare the fake profile to all of the civilian women in the system. After he hung up, he turned to Damien.

((I sense a timeskip coming soon! ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games