Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:12 am
"Well I wanted to do it for you." Adrian said, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth though it soon vanished. "There's more though. Sikes said...some other things that I think you should hear..." he said opening the door and helping Amaya inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am
"Why do I feel like I'm not going to like this?" Amaya asked as she sat down on the couch, hissing in pain once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 am
"I can guarantee that you won't. But it doesn't seem right not to tell you." Adrian said as he sat down next to her and gently pulling her into a hug for instant comfort as soon as she needed it before relaying everything Sikes had told him about Amaya, her parents, and her supposed insanity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 pm
((So wait, did he tell her? Or was he just preparing to?))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm
Kityfan2
"You hate me. We were fighting...and I...I attacked you and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry," she mumbled again. She sat in the corner farthest from the door in hopes he wouldn't come in and hit her. her stomach growled again and she inwardly groaned. She was starting to feel lightheaded from not eating, but she still wouldn't leave.

Rock heard the growl from her stomach and turned back to the fridge and grabbed a slice of leftover pizza and placed it in the microwave for a minute before popping it out and went back to her door. "I'm coming in, ready or not." Rock called through the door before swinging the door open. Please be ready... he pleaded in his mind, keeping his eyes shut for a second as he took a step in before creaking his eyes open. He spotted her in the corner and walked up to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 pm
Kierra peaked up at him and looked at the pizza as if it were some sort of expensive gift that she couldn't believe he was giving her. She then looked up at him,"W-why?" As if her stomach new food was around, it growled again. She winced as hunger pains hit her.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:06 pm
((He told her. Sorry for not making that clear. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 pm
((Lol it's okay, just wanted to make sure.))

When Adrian finished, Amaya sat there in silence for several minutes before the tears started to roll down her cheeks. "So I killed my parents....I've always had nightmares that I did so...but now it seems that it was merely a memory I've replayed..." She whispered. "Perhaps I just wanted to deny it. Deny the voices I heard when I was alone in the shadows...alone with my thoughts...its thoughts... whether they started when my powers manifested, or whether I was always like this...I can't recall now..." Amaya murmured.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:19 pm
"You're not insane." Adrian assured her firmly as he hugged her a little tighter. "Your monster half is. You just need to fight for control. It's your body, not hers, and you're not going to go completely insane."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm
"And how am I to know for sure? I can't remember if I was or not before I became this thing." Amaya asked as more tears fell. "Don't you think I have been fighting, Adrian? Do you think I want to black out and harm people like I've been doing?"  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm
"Because you forgot something... We were fighting out of fun, not out of anger. We were just having fun and seeing how strong we both are. And so, I won, so why should I be the one who's pissed?" Rock replied with a smirk and handed the plate to her, "Here, eat up before it gets cold again. I'm sorry if it's not completely heated up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:33 pm
"I know because a totally insane person is probably less likely to feel the way you do now." Adrian said reaching a hand up to gently wipe her tears away. "You just need to find a way to sort things out in your head; or reach a compromise; or something."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm
"It isn't that simple!" Amaya growled as she stood up, gritting her teeth as blood began to seep into the bandages covering her wounds. "It wants control. It doesn't want to compromise. And I can't just think up a way to kill a part of my mind either."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 pm
"Okay, let's try this. Why does it want control? Hypothetically speaking, congratulations. It has a body. Now what?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:51 pm
Kierra blinked at Rock. "I...." she stopped and took the pizza off the plate. It had gotten a little cool, but sh figured it wasn't anything she couldn't heat up herself. She blew on the pizza a few times before fire started coming out of her mouth instead of cool air. She used this to heat the pizza up some more, then quietly ate the pizza. She dared not look at Rock. How could she? She had attacked him. but he had said it was alright. That he wasn't mad and the fight wasn't bad. She wanted to believe him, and she almost did, but something inside her, something internal told her not to. She couldn't help it; it was instilled in her that everything she did was wrong. But....Rock didn't seem to think so. She liked that.

Kierra paused in her eating. "Thank you," she whispered before continuing to eat.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games