Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm
((Lol, those are my favorite types. I enjoy grey areas. smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 am
((The morals! They burn us! gonk ))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice freezes as Rowena appears in front of her. "You're not the first one who has tried to 'help me'.", she says after a brief moment of silence. She crouches into a fighting stance, eyes and voice losing emotion again as she tries to rein in her power, knowing that she only had a few minutes before collapsing. "They made it worse."

Jabberwocky1 shakes its head in confusion as it takes a few steps towards its smaller twin.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena's expression didn't change, not that Alice would be able to see that under her hood. "Made what worse?" she asked softly.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 pm
((You'll find out what she means later. Eri knows, but if she's not allowed to tell and I know where she sleeps if she does))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Everything.", Alice states, still showing no emotion. The light seeping from her cracked eyes dims briefly before suddenly intensifying, the ground beneath Rowena erupts as spikes of earth shoot up from it seeking to impale the other woman.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 pm
((Spoiler alert: She had a baby giraffe, but it grew up and still thought it could play with her like it was a baby and it broke her arm. Her parents thought they were helping when they took it out back and shot it. That's when she went crazy.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

(( emotion_jawdrop Wtf man? Seriously a giraffe? ))

"Yes, when we're done here, we'll go out and get you some food, maybe get your nails done if you're into that sorta thing, fly around for a bit. And all you have to do is take out that poser in front of you." Jenos said, talking to the Jaberwocky like it was a cat or something.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 pm
(I want to put a beat down on a Jaberwocky >.<)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm
((I pretty well got that one covered, already.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm
((Not just any giraffe, it was hot pink. And fluffy.
@shining: you could always come back and do so. Nothing's really stopping you, and they're going to go 'poof' here in a little bit))

Jabber1 lets loose a screeching roar as it takes flight. Once it was a safe distance from the ground it suddenly does a few barrel rolls to try and dislodge Arcana.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm
((Crap, completely forgot about your post... sweatdrop ))

Jabberwocky2 barely manages to evade most of Cryogons attack, snarling a bit when his blow rips one of its hide legs off. It tries to move behind him and snaps at him with its razor teeth.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm
(Hmm may help out Cryogon a bit ^_^. Lol Major villain wanting a date with a hero.)
Blowing a kiss to the sleeping star Brink rushes towards one of the dragons. The hero's looked like they could use a little bit of help and hell if the things destroyed the city he wouldn't really be able to even think of going on a date when he meets a nice girl would he. "God so annoying" Brink yelled jumping up and kicking at Jabberwocky2 as he put no force behind the attack using it mainly as a springboard to bounce up on it's back. "Think of the pizza joints and all of the other dating areas dam it" he called landing on the dragon creatures back as gravity around him increased to max multiplying the jabberwocky's own weight by 10 times normal. "Sit down for awhile if you keep wrecking havoc I may not be able to get a date with the red head over there" he told the creature as he stood on it's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos used all of his focus to hang on the the Jaberwocky, he didn't think he'd be able to survive a fall like that. His only real hope was for either his Jaberwocky to land, or for Brink to slam it to the ground, which meant the odds were against him.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Jabber2 lets out a screech as it's slammed into the ground. It tries to hit Brink with its tail, but the increased gravity was making it difficult.

Jabber1 saw its smaller twin fall and suddenly back to the ground, rolling madly as it does so in an effort to get Arcana odd before leveling out and landing for a loud crash. It shakes itself and lumbers swiftly towards Brink.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 pm
"Come on now gravity is on my side" Brink said making his way to the jabber2s neck and standing there cracking his knuckle a few times as he thrust his fist down towards it's neck the force when it hit on bar with a wrecking ball being focused on one area. Standing up he looked towards the other dragon. "It's a big dumb animal is it really that hard" he asked standing there waiting for the creature to get close. It was likely intending to try and bite him and when it did he would simply move letting it bite the one he was standing on.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm
((It's a big dumb animal made out of metal, of course it's hard. -Being literal can be fun-))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games