Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:59 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle flinches slams his blade into the golems head which wasn't all that far above where she was hanging. She was about to finally drop off the thing when she notices the talismans glow in a certain order. "Maybe it's the order and not the element that's important.", she shouts to the others as she reaches out and rips the white one off it's shoulder.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 pm
Right the golem was about to crush the hive student, his right arms had suddenly fallen off...AGAIN!! the metal giant gave a confused growl as it looked for what caused it, before remembering the tiny girl on its back. The golem began to twist and shake wildly in attempts to knock both Gamer and Morrigan off its backside. Finally, the metal giant ran for a wall to itch the two off.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Muttering every curse word she knows, Arielle prepares to jump off the golems back. She manages to get her feet somewhat braced against the things back and jumps, managing to rip off the red talisman as she does so.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm
The golem was about to itch its back against the gym wall when suddenly its left arm fell of like a pine cone from a tree branch. The red parchment paper floated to the ground and stopped glowing. The golem spotted the tiny girl who was its back. The giant quickly smashed the back of its head against the wall to get rid of the nuisance from before and then chased after the girl, stomping as it went.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:16 pm
Holding onto the golem while it was busy thrashing around Gamer's strength was equal to that of the god of war. One hand gripped his blade while the other gripped tightly at the metal of the creatures head preventing it from shaking him. When it went to try to splatter him on the wall tho Gamer flipped up at the last moment kicking off the wall to land on the ground a few yards away. The blade in the creatures head was simply jabbed deeper in the creatures skull.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

"Ah bloody hell..." Arielle quickly shifts into her crow form and flies towards the ceiling.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Y'know, I think she's right," Katriana muttered to herself, then she zipped around to the golem's thigh and pulled off the black talisman. She moved quickly away, hoping she was out of its crash radius since it seemed the creature had lost each limb after Arielle pulled off the talismans they'd been on. She'd pulled the talisman from the golem's leg, so it made sense that the thing would lose the leg, which meant it was gonna fall in some direction.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 pm
With another talisman lost, so too another limb. The golem's right fell like chopped tree in the woods. The limb was even lost right when the golem was about to step forward with it, causing it fall on its side and flail about. The golem was like an overturned tortoise; practically helpless, save for the one leg kicking anyone who got too close. Even if the golem was on its backside and covering its weak points, it was only a matter of time.

(Waiting on someone to do something. Anyone really.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 pm
((Well I was waiting for one of the others to do something, but if they don't post by the time I get on later I'll have Arielle do something))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm
(
Xistund

Shiningdragon21

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Minnta Aloripma

The Voodoo Bunny

phantom_princess21

If this doesn't get anyone's attention, then my suspicion will be confirmed; I am the fourth horsemen of the RP apocalypse. burning_eyes I bring death and doom to all RPs I join. Run for your life.
On a side note, this is friggin' hilarious.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm
((I seem to do the same thing to rp's... emo ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm
(You must be pestilence! Come fellow rider, we have RPs to doom! *rides off on toy horse*)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm
(I am just waiting for them to post. I did my part on the golem ~_~)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 pm
((@Sean: Can I be war? The Morrigan is a war goddess after all
@Shining: I kind of want the others to post something first as well since I took out both it's arms... Arielle is also in bird form and she doesn't like immediatly switch back or to another form since she can only transform into them once a day))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm
((I can take out the other leg, but I was the last one to do something to the golem...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games