Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow teleported herself and Kaya to stand beside Feng before Creed could get close enough. "That won't work on me twice, Creed. You only managed it before because you caught me off-guard."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer pulled an arrow with a round head from her quiver, following the man's path. She aimed where Snow Raven had been an instant before and let fly just before Creed reached the spot. The arrowhead exploded, spraying a starchy, sticky substance all over Creed.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink still felt lost in the moment. He had seen the man who had tried to kill him years ago, come out and reveal that it wasn't his own doing. Kuzan had been possessed? Kuzan, someone Blink had considered a brother in the past, was actually the same person from long ago and not sociopathic murderer. The Leaguer shook his head and tried to regain focus. There was now a new villain on the scene. Dr. Creed. Some strange being made of smoke. Luckily, he could solidify himself. Seeing this, Blink found an opening to make a quick strike. "Hope you don't mind if I apologize later." Blink said to the small technomancer. The swordsman reached down and picked his sword, and in an instant zoomed for gaseous villain. Blink past Archer just a little after she shot her arrow that captured Creed. Better make this a good one. Blink hopped up, gaining more momentum, then came down on the bad doctor with his fist clench tightly. One good left hook to the face was Blink needed. After that, light outs.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm
"Oh...you managed to keep me solid girl...very good." he said turning a knob on his gas mask. "However....not smart enough." the spouts where smoke come from shot out red smoke which seemed to start eating the substance. Creed spun his cane and blocked Blink. "Silly boy....you shoud know then to go against a evil genius"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm
(Skye: I am not small! emotion_donotwant )

"About time..." Datascape mumbled to herself once she saw Blink get back into action. The dragon blasted Creed with wind to try and clear away the red smoke he produced. It then tried to take a bite out of the smoke man while avoiding Blink.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm
(Clyde: Excuse me. Petite~ emotion_awesome )

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

While the evil doctor did manage to block Blink's hook, it didn't stop the Leaguer from attacking again. Blink grasped Creed's cane and flipped over and sent both of his feet for the back of Creed's head. However, The leaguer saw one Datascape's creations heading for him and Doctor. Blink somersaulted away to safety. "Gotta get that diamond back." Blink said to himself, remembering the mission at hand.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 am
Creed smirked. the red smoke was cleared away but his legs were free from the substance. "Perfect." He said as his lower body turned to smoke and began spinning rapidly. it quickly turned into a twister and he propelled himself upwards out of the way of the attackers. "Come now...do you think you'll be able to outsmart my brilliance?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:30 pm
((Sorry for taking so long, Boot Camp and all that. XD ))

"I dunno, I could always give it a shot dude." Psychostik (Lewis) said cheerily from behind Creed then used his telekinesis to box the man in an airtight seal. "Well, lets see what you got now Brosephine." Lewis chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm
((bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm
(KICK! PUNCH! THWACK! GENERIC COMIC BOOK SOUND EFFECT)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 pm
Kuzan gasped. "No! don't trap him!" He said to lewis as he ran toward Creed.

Creed smirked. "Enclosed space....perfect." He said planning something. "Tornado maximizer" He muttered as smoke like clouds filled the cube and began sparking and swirling inside.

Kuzan ran forward and jumped above the box and drove his spear down at the box. "Closed spaces allow him to build up power!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 pm
"Even if I make them tiny?" Lewis asked, looking like someone had shot his dog right in front of him. This of course did not distract him, even as he allowed the spear to penetrate the telekinetic cube Creed was being held in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:41 pm
"Yes! small spaces allow him to build up power!"Kuzan said rapidly stabbing the cube. "If someone can create a vaccum of sorts then we can trap him for sure.!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:10 am
(Would a vacuum cleaner work?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:07 pm
((technically yes lol))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:13 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"PsychoStick! Arcticwaste! Send him at me!" Snow Raven commanded. "The dimension I hold is akin to the vacuum of space. It will hold him."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces