Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Ophelia indulged Balthazar in his occasionally childlike behavior just as often as she would for Kaistern, finding it charmingly cute. In a sense, the two were alot more similar than they thought it seemed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 pm

"So any idea what you're going to do with the guild once you...we...whatever, have the throne back?" Balthazar asked as they started to head back home once the sun started to go down.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

"I don't see why I can't keep running it. Would probably give me a better name too, considering that I'm not only pandering to the people's love of violence but I'm also providing a job and sometimes even education for those I accept into my ranks." Ophelia replied with a small shrug. "Plus, with the reputation it has now and the steady rate in which it's improving, I can easilly play up the fear factor to those who might oppose me."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"No one you trust enough to pass it along to? I kind of figured you'd just go back to being queen and be done with it."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 pm

"I always figured I'd do both." Ophelia admitted, thinking on how to explain herself before continuing on. "As for trust, well, you know I don't give it easilly. I trust the co-founders to get the job done and to see my goals through, but I do not trust them to keep from running it into the ground or using it against me the moment they see fit." Again, Ophelia could be rather paranoid. "You and Kaistern are the only ones I trust completely. Everyone else is just an incompetent tool or a traitor in the making."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

"Well I'm touched you trust me so much despite our...less than friendly first meeting." Balthazar said smiling sheepishly as he scratched the tip of his nose.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

"I was pathetic back then. I was so submissive and weak, just accepting my status as everyone's b***h no matter how much I hated it." Ophelia was bitter about how she used to be, and she'd be a liar if she denied any remnants of self-loathing. "I can honestly understand why you wouldn't want to waste your time with someone like the old me."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:23 pm

"That wasn't it at all, but I'll spare us both a retreading of our rougher days." Balthazar said as he put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "We're one happy, dysfunctional little trio now, and that's what counts." he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 pm

"Indeed it is~" Ophelia went on to return the kiss before they continued onward, her mood quite pleasant overall despite her previously bitter words concerning how she 'used to be'.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 pm

A small laugh escaped Balthazar's lips. "I can't wait to see the looks on the stuffy advisors' faces when we tell them they'll be having two kings and a queen. How much royal tradition will Kaistern have shat upon by that point? A demon trying to give his race a good reputation by stamping out racism while sharing the throne. That sentence alone could make a person's head spin."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm

"I don't know, but the reactions will be priceless. Even more so than when Kaistern proposed to me in front of everyone." Ophelia let out a girlish giggle. The thought was highly amusing, and now perhaps a little nostalgic. She couldn't get her revenge and power back soon enough.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Balthazar frowned slightly. "Yeah, I hadn't quite...I dunno, reformed yet at the time, so I missed out on the wedding."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"Well..uhm.." This was awkward. Ophelia honestly didn't know how to respond to that. "I could...tell you about it...or not..if you'd like. I'm..well..I'm afraid I don't know how to reply to that. Sorry.."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:20 pm

"It's fine. Hell, maybe I'll just propose again once this royal plot gets cleared up and have my own wedding." It was hard to tell just how serious he was on the matter, but it didn't sound like such a bad idea to him. Maybe once they were split too. Would it be odd to essentially have yourself as your best man?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm

"Maybe~" Ophelia's cheer was quick to return. Before they knew it, they arrived at the alleyway that lead into the secret tunnel - assuming one knew where to look.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games