Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm
(Well, teen angst all around I guess rofl I also think I found another way for Aster to attack.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Even though Clyde had had numerous experiments done in order to increase pain tolerance threshold, there wasn't much that could be done for his mind. The sudden snap from Aster gave the Leaguer a mini migraine, that quickly faded. Clyde grasped both side of his head. For a moment, he felt like he going to pass out. "Was it something I said?" He asked to no one in particular. The Leaguer honestly wondered what he could have done to upset the girl. Maybe he was intruding in some way?

Clyde walked back over to where Brink was resting. He sat down and leaned against the wall. "I think I might have scared off two fifths of your team. Not sure anyone is really in the mood for training now." Clyde looked up and gazed at the ceiling of the room. Here he though he might have been good with kids, turns out he was far from it. Clyde thought he could relate, but apparently he couldn't, or so he thought.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:22 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Your trying to hard to pry into a clam that doesn't want to open yet" Brink said as he sat there the pain for the moment had subsided as he looked at the team. "None of them especially the one's that haven't done this prior have any clue what's going on. They are in a new place with people that they don't know. For some this is a drastic change. Put yourself in there shoes for a moment would you want to have one of the adults come suddenly start trying to pry into you with questions about things you don't want to answer? Or would you rather slowly open up to the kids around you that are closer in age?" Brink asked him as he slowly started to get to his feet.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer walked over to Aster and slid down the wall to sit by her. "You're nervous, aren't you?" she signed, her expression gentle. "It's okay, y'know. To be nervous."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

'I don't want to be here.', she signs back, 'I'm not a fighter, I don't belong.'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer frowned and shook her head. "Don't say that," she signed. "You don't have to be a fighter to belong here. No matter what the others may say."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster shakes her head and goes back to staring at the floor.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"The way I heard it, you attacked first yesterday," Snow said coolly. Without moving, she picked up a chunk of rubble from the ground and held it above his head for only a few seconds before dropping it.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Is he on the ground? Because I'm pretty sure you said at some point that when he transforms one part of his body, he loses the other part that's been transformed.))

((he is on the ground, that's why he has his tail.))

Frost laughed. "You weren't there...the hot head was ordered to attack me by the ice man hunting me. Get your facts straight." he said as his tail grew ice blades and he slashed the rubble in half. "Besides...it doesn't matter. He learned his lesson." He said smiling. So far you guys haven't been much of a fight...it's sad." He breathed out a black smoke cloud that sparkled like their was diamonds in it He held it in his hands and looked at snow. "What will you do? Will you meet the same frozen fate as the hothead? He was way warmer then you were...".

Kaya watched everything and huffed. "Not everyone is a armored swordsman," she said crossing her arms as she glares at Blink sternly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm
"Oh come on, would you rather it be Brink crushing us to death in a Quantum Singularity or something, or Blink zipping around trying to beat us up with an armored exoskeleton?" Lewis asked cheerily as he floated around lazily. He didn't care either way they did it, he just hoped they'd figure it out before lunch.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm
((Okay, just checking. I wasn't sure.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven narrowed her eyes, seeing the smoke cloud, waiting to see what the man did with it. Unlike Feng and Kuzan, she didn't simply attack right off. "My magic is cold. You cannot keep me encased in such a way."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Clyde breathed a sigh as he took Brink's advice. "Guess I didn't think of it that way. I was kinda excited to meet the new Team that I forgot they might not be the same way." Brink mad completely valid points. Clyde had some skeletons in his closet that he too didn't like talking about, but the Leaguer reasoned that his questions were more innocent and merely just curiosity. Anything can be taken the wrong way though. Clyde continued to look at the ceiling, becoming lost in the blank space, then Kaya spoke up.

The young Fei seemed to chastise Clyde for some reason he couldn't understand. The confusion showed in his face as he looked at her. Great. Feng's kid. Brink must be having the time of life trying to train this one. Clyde thought as he looked from Kaya to Brink. He breathed subtle sigh of sympathy for the meta. Dealing with a Fei was hard stuff, and Clyde had first hand experience. Then Lewis came to the rescue, more or less. The boy's words almost offended Clyde. He made him sound like he had no strategy at all when it came to fighting. Clyde then though of himself zipping around and running circle around the team as they tried to hit him, all the while he would give them all quick whaps across the head. He especially imagined whapping Kaya. Clyde then shook his and ruefully laughed at the thought. "Your dad would kill me." He said aloud, hoping the comment was so vague that it simply confused whoever heard it.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing around Dead had crossed his arms and started to wander the room. "Lets start the next part already" William said as he dropped his arms and reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. This just standing around thing was boring and wearing out rapidly as the teen's even tho given a breather had already taken more then enough time to rest. Tapping on a few button's he finally put it back in his pocket as he scratched his head waiting on Blink to hurry up since he had taken over.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:11 am
Frost smirked. "The ice man is colder than you...didn't know i froze his right leg during one of our fights. Your cold is nothing." He said as he tossed the cloud back and forth between his hands. "You see...it doesn't matter if your a master of the cold of the heat, You can freeze the same way." He said as he tossed the cloud in the air.He smiled as Snow as he made another. The cloud he tossed began to grow and toke the shape of what looked like a large thundercloud. "So what will you do?" He said as he kept playing with the new cloud in his hands  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm
(I thought it would have been official when Brink told everyone that Blink was taking over.)

Clyde stood up when he heard Deadzone's complain from boredom. "We can't. There's one combatant who isn't ready yet. Unless..." Clyde activated the briefcase around his wrist and transformed back into his exoskeleton. "Everyone is fine with one on one sparring, just to see where they're at." Clyde walked to the center of the room and awaited challengers. It wasn't he planned on doing in the beginning, but there were those who were getting impatient, then he might as well entertain them. "Alright, who's first?" Blink asked, his voice suddenly becoming raspy. Just like that, his personality seemed to become cold. One minute he was all open and friendly, the next he was ominous and dark. The red eye in the center of his mask softly glowed red, emanating a quiet hum.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow continued to watch him calmly. "You have no idea who you're speaking to, do you, boy?" she asked coolly. She blinked, and her eyes glowed red in the shadow of her hood, then she blinked again and they returned to normal. "The cold of another dimension is different from simple magical or physical cold."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games