Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:00 pm
Haruno_Sakura_kawaii
i just joined gaia months ago.....and i'm haruno_sakura_kawaii...not my real name though..i'm going to highschool next school year....that's all....^^
Good to have you hear, Haruno_Sakura_Kawaii. Um... I'll just call you Sakura, if that's okay. Anyway, please make yourself at home!  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Hi I was invited to join by Pulga, thank you for the invite btw. You can call me Jess, Im 29 and live in Pennsylvania. Im looking forward to getting to know some of you 3nodding  

SweetCremeSaver

meefman

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:04 am
Hi, I just joined gaia only a few days ago. I like this guild so far. I can't believe how many subforums this guild has!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:47 am
Wlecome everybody smile Nice to have you all here smile  

Wiedziemka

Frickin Phenomenal

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 pm
My Gaia name is RodeoGal42, My real name is stephanie, but you can call me steph.

I have 10 horses, 3 cats, and 2 dogs. heart

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:16 pm
RodeoGal42
My Gaia name is RodeoGal42, My real name is stephanie, but you can call me steph.

I have 10 horses, 3 cats, and 2 dogs. heart

Wow that's a lot of horses. That's 10 more than I have.

Anyway, welcome to Why Not!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Diofuti

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:23 pm
Hello im Jordan ^^ Moof  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:30 pm
Wow i was randomly invited here. So I guess I'll just ya know introduce my self. Hmmmm not much to say...  

ionnan712

The Only Dragon Goddess

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:49 pm
Umm... Hi, I'm Terri... I live in America/USofA/US/USA... and I like... um... I like... I like chocolate and Sanosuke Saraga and Saitou and Ryuzaki and Jerry Springer and Simon from American Idol and music and music and music and songs and typing and writting stories, and I live in America/USofA/US/USA... Have a nice day! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:57 pm
Hello all am Sousuke(not my real name) but you guys can call me Suke if you want ^ ^  

RogueNekoNinja

Keiory

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Hello... I think I just got the pm randomly... Anyway, I'm Keiory and you can call me Sio (one of my nicknames). I live in Canada and my interests include anime, video games, drawing, painting, and music.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:19 pm
Wow, looks like the crew is slacking with greeting everybody. Hey all, I'm Skepty; enjoy your stay!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

x0xHikarix0x

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:22 pm
katsuhaiabi
Haruno_Sakura_kawaii
i just joined gaia months ago.....and i'm haruno_sakura_kawaii...not my real name though..i'm going to highschool next school year....that's all....^^
Good to have you hear, Haruno_Sakura_Kawaii. Um... I'll just call you Sakura, if that's okay. Anyway, please make yourself at home!

ok...thanks.... ^^ ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:51 am
hey i'm new

i was randomly selected to join which was pretty cool biggrin 3nodding  

soulassassin

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:55 am
soulassassin
hey i'm new

i was randomly selected to join which was pretty cool biggrin 3nodding
Welcome randomly selected person to our random world! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games