Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:53 am
I admit it was an half-brain dead interpretation screw up of 4e rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:36 pm
Rain's been sick with the flu! Rain's too tired for this crap! Bring it on, hell or high water!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:06 pm
Eviction check, how many squares are between Revenge, Kouri and the mage? And how many would be affected by a 2d3-1 burst if it was discharged near Ruin?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

What's with your d20 rolls? Are you okay?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:23 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox

What's with your d20 rolls? Are you okay?
I think the Purple Worm ate and digested my luck. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:35 am
Was debating if I say something more or wait on the NPCs to have a word. Got some things to do, but I figure I'll add something more tonight either way to keep momentum up.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 am
I was thinking the same, but I believe we are waiting on Pupsage.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:00 pm
I'm just waiting for Pupsage to post since Kuori's kind of important to this whole interaction. The NPC's obviously have some stuff to say.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:25 pm
Quote:
After Revenge speaks again the mage would put his hand to his forehead and sigh. "Apparently you missed the entirety of what I just said a moment ago. The only thing we are denying is for you to try and do this all by yourself."

Just for the record, I did not miss it at all. They want to send people who aren't suited (or appear as such) to do this into the ritual. I do not want them there. They do not want to let me try to do this on my terms. I will fight them if they try and prevent it.

Also, Revenge is not doing this by himself. He wanted Valac and Ilikan to participate, left Kuori's presence ambiguous, and originally tried to leave Ruin out since the NPCs were getting offended by him, but they got their panties in a twist anyways so I withdrew that offer, so Ruin can come as well.

I've made this extremely clear IC, but apologies if the NPCs don't think so.

That said, despite their godsawful attitude towards the matter, they have not previously indicated that they've done this before (with success), so that DOES make a large difference. Well... a small difference. They've only shown ineptitude up until this moment.

EDIT: There. That's my coupon to the rest of the PCs to wash my hands of the affair and not let paladin responsibilities hold up the story, if the rest of you want to cash it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:10 pm
Illikan is of genuine interest in assisting- unless the rest of you plan to leave before the ritual would be done, then his mission would have to take precedence.

As for Valac, I mean, you said he might get to fight a demon, I suspect he might be hard to lead away from it.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 pm
It was promised!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:26 pm
Crawls out of bed.

I got another upper respiratory infection, with a sinus infection at the same time. Survived finals week despite that, and now I have food poisoning. FML right now.

Sorry for the lack of response, hopefully the steroids they gave me dry me up. If not I get antibiotics on Tuesday.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:20 pm
I have to admit, I saw Revenge or Valac starting the fight. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:14 pm
You guys can't make checks at this point since combat has been initiated. You may attempt to make checks on your turn but it will take a standard action to do so.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:16 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
I have to admit, I saw Revenge or Valac starting the fight. rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games